Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
queen of clean
vijaybali
6 posters

going to backlife or previous life

vijaybali
    vijaybali

going to backlife or previous life Empty going to backlife or previous life

Post by vijaybali Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 am

Hai friends,

Can you suggest me how to go back life to own and other.

can you explain it step by step i feel very thankful to you.

thanks with regards
    vj
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

going to backlife or previous life Empty Re: going to backlife or previous life

Post by queen of clean Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm

i'm thinking this needs to be brought back into discussion. Question i had a past life image procession during my reiki 2 attunment it was a unusual thing to happen to me drunken
    first there was my child hood, past childhoods Question an african woman, a roman soldier, stone tablets with symbols on them, and then water, like an ocean. sunny i quite liked it.
    vijaybali are you asking about past life regression? sometimes i understand deep meditation can be used for this,(but not to be done on your own). Is there some one you can trust to go with you? i would be careful of those promising to do past life regressions though only seek out someone you can trust lol!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm

queen of clean wrote: i'm thinking this needs to be brought back into discussion. Question i had a past life image procession during my reiki 2 attunment it was a unusual thing to happen to me drunken
    first there was my child hood, past childhoods Question an african woman, a roman soldier, stone tablets with symbols on them, and then water, like an ocean. sunny i quite liked it.
    vijaybali are you asking about past life regression? sometimes i understand deep meditation can be used for this,(but not to be done on your own). Is there some one you can trust to go with you? i would be careful of those promising to do past life regressions though only seek out someone you can trust lol!

Good advise flower
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:20 am

Vj, is this related to Reiki?
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:13 pm

hi milarepa
    ( i think i also need to explain why i reopened this issue for discussion)
    it is not related as in giving reiki but i was interested due to the fact that i had those ?memories? during my 2nd degree attunement so i guess yes, in a way it is related to reiki but on a purely personal/spiritual level.

i was curious when i read vijaybali's post and i was concerned as there are many "who claim to be what they are not" and i'd hope that others wanting to go back to past lives do so carefully and with thought.
    many people also have misguided ideas about what reiki can and cannot do.
    i have had some, not a lot of people, ask me to give them insights into their futures etc as though they were expecting reiki to be psychic energy
    as this forum is open to the general public as well as members i do believe that sometimes controversial subjects need to be addressed too.
    myths have a habit of spreading. going to backlife or previous life 850837 queen
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Sat May 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    Vj,is this related to Reiki?

Yes it is related to reiki, Whatever we are watching in world is related to reiki.

REiki is not upto books and experiences it is more and more which we cannot understand in 1000 yrs.. and more....

here i just want to knew is there any technic which take our clint to backlife and he/ she can see the cause of this life problem. I knew reiki can send anywhere or any life but i like to knew the technic where take person backlife in meditation where he/she can see the root cause of today problem...

thanks queen of clean she take initiative to understand it.

Thanks, love
    vj
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun May 22, 2011 12:25 am

Its not some big mystery to go back
    in time, your mind can go back into
    its own archives and recall different
    time frames in your life.You can do
    this by going back from 0-10 recall
    highlights of your memory during that
    period of your childhood.Then advance
    to 11-20 and check out that time period
    then unto 21-30. and so on. you'll notice
    your own growth up/downs in your life. bounce

I know that this is not the same as
    visiting your past life as with,
    " many lives/masters " I have to go back
    and remind folks that Reiki is a system that
    uses Universal Energy. The same energy our
    ancestors used. I have not come to terms with
    visiting my past life before 0-10. I find the
    subject fascinating sunny
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Sun May 29, 2011 10:07 pm

flower
    This is a facinating subject.
    I know reiki can be sent to various moments in our present life but I'm not certain how to send reiki to a past life. If, for example, I have a sort of memory Question Question of a moment that couldn't possibly have happened to me as I am now but is never the less disturbing me, is this possibly then, a memory of a previous life Question scratch
    Could I then send reiki to this particular memory? flower queen
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 am

ask reiki to take you into your past life...i was told to do so as i felt there was something there with my problems of today..
    i meditated and asked reiki to take me to my immediate past life....i saw myself from above, i was driving a sports car very fast and the on coming Rolls Royce black in colour also driven fast brushed againt the side of my car....this car was sturdy but mine was flimsy sports convertable car...i could not control and crashed further down the road...my right leg was crushed and i died.. the paper next to me showed a court of arms with the year 1954 it was summer and i was not an indian as my clothes, hat and hair were different...i was about 35 years of age and unmarried....
    then i came back to the present and realised that i had been scared of driving since childhood..could reverse and park the car when i learned but was always scared of taking it on the road..i learned to drive after my husband's death....yes right leg hurts a lot sometimes now i know the reason why...
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:35 am

wow! fascinating renukakar....I have NEVER had a definate experience of any kind of past life, on occasions I have had little inklings of things......but then I am not so sure that I am not just tapping into some kind of genetic memory... I'm still not so sure what I think about the idea of past lives and reincarnation.......and the idea that people in this life can experience problems related to past life issues...it make very little sense to me....particulalry the whole idea that suffering in this life could be related to past life karma...I know many schools of thought believe this, but I'm just not so sure. I believe karma is played out on a daily basis........why would someone be made to suffer for something doen in a past life which one has no memory of??......it just makes very little sense to me......but all that said I'm very 'open' to the idea that some part of us reincarnates it just seems like such a complicated concept.......I'm trying my best to focus on enjoying this life as best I can, if I NEED to be aware of some past life existence, then I believe it will present itself.....other than that I wouldn't even mess around with the idea of past life regression.......but thats just me Very Happy

read a fascinating book about a man who during hypnosis recalled a past life as a being from another planet!!!....highly fascinating, but it made my head hurt!!
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:44 pm

flower
    I'm scared $%#%^%& about boat bottoms, no reason for now in this life time and I have a facination for the titanic? which by the way is reaching 100 years since it's sinking
    a connection?
    queen
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:44 am

I dunno....maybe, maybe not... A friend of mine used to have some mad dreams about drowning on a sinking ship.....she related it to the titanic and was convinced she had a previous life there, but I have absolutely no idea. Actually my family does have some connections related to the bloke who designed the titanic.....apparently my gran ( or great gran) cleaned/was a maid in his house when he lived in Waterloo...we had a recent family gathering and did a tour of all the houses my mum and her siblings lived in as kids...but we have no connection to drowning on the titanic as far as I know........sorry I've gone off on a tangent.. Laughing Laughing

I used to have a lot of very sexy dreams at a young age, where I was surrounded by lots of men, it was all very erotic and pleasant( I was a grown up in these dream/day dream things) maybe I worked as a 'sexual attendant' in some harem in a past life??? I have no idea ahahah...A wee while back I read about a mystical school where some women/priestess were trained in the ability to help people cross over into the next plane of existence, via sexual ecstacy . Fascinating concept, what a great way to help people die!....not unlike an orgasm resulting in the birth of new life into this plane of existence... come in with a bang and go out with a bang! Shocked Laughing
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Embarassed
    OoooH you've made me blush
    flower queen
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:02 pm

when you are troubled by certain incidents in life or have no idea for the reason why you are scared of something then going into past helps..it may be an incident of this life which is suppressed in your memory or from the past life also suppressed in memory... we are actually 'spiritual being living a human experience'...so memories are locked up in our brains..we are very old beings but body is new, this particular life is new....

reiki has lots of things packed in it..do not restrict it to healing only let it teach you
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 am

if we are spiritual beings living a human experince, then wouldn't it be more apt to say that memories are locked up within our 'spiritual energetic system' somewhere, rather than our physical brains?
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:07 am

queen of clean wrote: Embarassed
    OoooH you've made me blush
    flower queen

didn't mean to make you blush! tongue lol!
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:27 am

our physical brain is linked to the akashik records...ask someone who has good peripheral vision. they will be able to see the golden chord which connects..i can see it sometimes going upwards into a smoky haze in an inverted funnel's tube portion as long as my eyes can follow it....it is the chord we use for astral travel, it is also the chord through which we access hidden knowledge from these akashik records..
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:35 am

Ever felt while visiting a place that you have been there before? In reality you have not been there before then when did you visit? In your dreams? Not possible as dreams are not so vivid, then it must be a past life that you have somehow connected with.

I can not explain this but it happens with me quite often..We are all old souls. Smile

When we are reborn, our memories of past life are locked away as if a curtain falls over them. Sometimes this curtain does not fall fully and some kids can remember their past lives till about the age of five years. In case of adults, if they remember something of the past life,it is due to some incident or something that triggers the revival of past life memories. Since interpretation is done by our physical brains we associate these memories to be locked in the brain.

Perhaps you are right. It is said that we have a spiritual presence of our own self whom we cannot control. In India we call it the Aks ( perhaps our higher self) and maybe all the information is available with the Aks. I have my own Aks but I cannot control it, it does a lot of my work, like giving Reiki to others in case I forget to give ( How do I know? Well people have seen me at their homes and have received Reiki from me when they were awake and I had forgotten to send Reiki to them from here at Delhi).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:39 pm