Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+5
Thaak
Milarepa
Pandora
fshortt
vijaybali
9 posters

how to clean negativeness

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

how to clean negativeness - Page 2 Empty Re: how to clean negativeness

Post by chi_solas Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:34 am

Pandora wrote:There was a song I learned in Sunday School which had the line "Don't try to drive the darkness out, you just turn on the light".

sunny that is short and to the point sunny
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 pm

namaste,

negative energies exist. feeling them or seeing them is believing.

the first time i encountered negative energy was in the house of my mother's tenant. the lady was not eating anything, doctors did not know what was wrong with her. she was not taking any medication also. when i went to see her at the request of her husband,i felt a strange push and i had to literally push myself in after applying dkm, and the hindu symbols of om and swastik and some divine reiki symbols.inside there was a smell of dampness and breathing whas difficult.

i started from the last room. first cleaned by applying ckr with shk on all walls, ceiling and floor, then the corners so as to remove the entire negative energies physically as well as emotionally and mentally. after that i pushed all the negtive energy outwards with a big ckr. did this in the next room also.

what a relief it was thereafter, i could breathe normally and the smell had gone. after that i gave reiki healing to the lady. next day her husband informed that she was passing blood in her urine and he was taking her to a big hospital about 250 km away. they came to see me in the evening and i put a charged green beeds necklace around her neck. she recovered, the doctors gave her some pills for strength and to feel hungry. she married off her son last year. However the green necklace is still around her neck, her husband does not let her remove it.

another time was when i was asked to remove negative energy in someone's house, slowly while doing so, i started having a cold and by the time i had finished, my cold was terible. when i came home and cleaned my nose, i had a slight nose bleed. i have never had this problem before,no high b.p. and it was not summer but winter. hence, other causes were ruled out.

negative energies do not exist till you encounter them, and when you you encounter them then they do definitely exist. the method i had used above is a good way of getting rid of the mild negative energies. if they do not leave then you will have to take the opinion/help of some professionals.

renu
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Thaak wrote:

I can appreciate what you are saying, and at one time I would have agreed with you.

However, and it is a big however, I do not believe that way any longer.

Defining things as separate—good/bad, negative/positive—creates a consciousness that recognizes the opposing or conflicting paradigms. With a conscious shift in perception, you can remove yourself from duality. Of course making this shift in perception is easier written than done.

What I’ve noticed, is even setting my intent every day to live with this shift in perception, and being self-aware enough that I can perceive when I am allowing my mindset to exist within duality or separated consciousness, that it makes the horrible things that happen in the world around us, less horrible. It makes the moments of trouble and the life road blocks learning experiences rather than negative ones.

Oh, you can still participate fully in life with all its road blocks and such without having to engage in a separated or dual consciousness that recognizes those instances as negative. Its about living in the world, but not of the world.

If you treat each moment as new and beautiful, no matter what is happening in that moment, then it truly liberates one from engaging in unbalancing dynamics or paradigms.

When independently conscious energetic entities (not separate, but independently conscious) interact with one another, it can create an unbalancing dynamic dependent upon how in tune one is with Ayni (reciprocal exchange) and Munay (dissolving the "I" into "ONE".) The only difference in these independently conscious energetic entities is whether your body can comfortably process them or not. If you cannot comfortably process them, then they can cause your energetic system (and thus your physical system) to become unbalanced.

Hi Thaak,

thank you for writing this...

I moved to a different part of Canada approximetly two years ago. Since that transition, I`ve had difficulty in living in the reality of what you have shared in these words. Nicely explained by the way...
    Apparently the environmental influences here have caused a regression in my spiritual growth. I know that your words are true as I had for a period of time, lived this state of consciousness. Nothing threatened me in that time. Negativity can exist everywhere if one chooses to view/label experiences/environments, as negative. The question for me is...when truly living in oneness I became aware, or perceived a situation of isolation, as I felt that i, could not find common ground at times, with family and friends...I know that there must be an error in perception on my part in regard to this realization, but as of yet, I have not been able to define the error..still working on it.
    Words and ideas are one thing, but a knowing, feeling, living a reality is another. I`m inclined to move back to where I was, create the same environment and return to the blissful state of oneness. Yet this seems to be lacking truth in an area that I have trouble expressing...Any thoughts Thaak?...

Smile RJ
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Reikijim wrote:
    Hi Thaak,

thank you for writing this...

I moved to a different part of Canada approximetly two years ago. Since that transition, I`ve had difficulty in living in the reality of what you have shared in these words. Nicely explained by the way...
    Apparently the environmental influences here have caused a regression in my spiritual growth. I know that your words are true as I had for a period of time, lived this state of consciousness. Nothing threatened me in that time. Negativity can exist everywhere if one chooses to view/label experiences/environments, as negative. The question for me is...when truly living in oneness I became aware, or perceived a situation of isolation, as I felt that i, could not find common ground at times, with family and friends...I know that there must be an error in perception on my part in regard to this realization, but as of yet, I have not been able to define the error..still working on it.
    Words and ideas are one thing, but a knowing, feeling, living a reality is another. I`m inclined to move back to where I was, create the same environment and return to the blissful state of oneness. Yet this seems to be lacking truth in an area that I have trouble expressing...Any thoughts Thaak?...

Smile RJ

You are most welcome. I try to speak from the heart.

My only thoughts on your "regression" would best be explained by something my teacher stated the other day during our Monday night class.

She said, that as we reach our states of Munay (dissolving the "I" into the "ONE"), there will be moments (some longer than others) where we backslide. There will be days that I will get angry or judgmental. There will be days that I allow myself to be run by my deepest desires (as an aside, it is ok to have desire and to act on desire, as long as you maintain a detached objectivity on the outcome of action toward satiation--if you allow the desire to control you, that's when addictive behavior happens.) As long as I am aware of those moments, allow myself to experience those moments, and bring myself back to oneness gently, without judgment, nor attachment to the action. It can be a learning experience, and can even help develop the spirituality, the oneness, if you take those moments to fully engage and serve the experiences, rather than have the experiences.

Each environment will have its own collective energy. Sometimes that energy will not be compatible with yours. There is a story that my teacher tells in her book, about a medicine person (forget if its male or female) who was traveling the altiplano (a flat plains about 15,000 feet in the Andes) and came across a village that had been in drought conditions for a long time. So long, in fact, that they were nearly out of water entirely. They were having trouble getting enough fluids themselves, let alone helping their meager crops grow. They asked the medicine person to make it rain. The medicine person requested a sweat tent where they could meditate. They meditated in the sweat tent for 3 days, and then came out. They told the people that it would rain that next day.

It did so, and the people rejoiced. They asked the medicine person why it took so long. The medicine person replied, that the land was so out of balance that he had become out of balance. It took him 3 days to bring himself back into balance. Because medicine people live in that state of oneness, when he brought himself back into balance, he was able to transmit that balance to the land around him. He was able to affect change around himself by becoming the change he wanted to see, through an act of non-doing. The land followed his lead and came into balance, and so it rained.

It is obvious by your posts and our private communications, that the area you currently live is out of balance (to what degree I do not know and really don't think I need to postulate on) and certainly seems to be bringing you out of balance with it. If you meditate on bringing yourself into balance, without attachment to the outcome of such, you may even help your environment to bring itself back into balance.

This is the synergy of how things work. When you work with a separation consciousness in that you believe the environment is having a negative affect on you, because it is such an unbalanced area, then it will have an affect on you. You believe the environment is separate from you, and so it is.

But when you walk in the world as one with all, then the world of separation consciousness will be affected by you, rather than the other way around.

My suggestion, is start small, and simply meditate to bring yourself back into balance. Let the chips fall where they may.

And if you aren't in a place in your evolution, where you can handle the magnitude of this type of transmission artistry, then its ok to move on to another location, re-energize, rejuvenate, and heal. You are no less a medicine person. You just aren't in the right part of your evolution to deal with the unbalance yet.

But with a small shift in perception (this small shift is really a giant leap), you could reach that point.

And no matter what you choose to do, or what you find you are capable of, in this moment, right now, everything will work out perfectly.
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:41 pm

renukakkar wrote:namaste,

negative energies exist. feeling them or seeing them is believing.

the first time i encountered negative energy was in the house of my mother's tenant. the lady was not eating anything, doctors did not know what was wrong with her. she was not taking any medication also. when i went to see her at the request of her husband,i felt a strange push and i had to literally push myself in after applying dkm, and the hindu symbols of om and swastik and some divine reiki symbols.inside there was a smell of dampness and breathing whas difficult.

i started from the last room. first cleaned by applying ckr with shk on all walls, ceiling and floor, then the corners so as to remove the entire negative energies physically as well as emotionally and mentally. after that i pushed all the negtive energy outwards with a big ckr. did this in the next room also.

what a relief it was thereafter, i could breathe normally and the smell had gone. after that i gave reiki healing to the lady. next day her husband informed that she was passing blood in her urine and he was taking her to a big hospital about 250 km away. they came to see me in the evening and i put a charged green beeds necklace around her neck. she recovered, the doctors gave her some pills for strength and to feel hungry. she married off her son last year. However the green necklace is still around her neck, her husband does not let her remove it.

another time was when i was asked to remove negative energy in someone's house, slowly while doing so, i started having a cold and by the time i had finished, my cold was terible. when i came home and cleaned my nose, i had a slight nose bleed. i have never had this problem before,no high b.p. and it was not summer but winter. hence, other causes were ruled out.

negative energies do not exist till you encounter them, and when you you encounter them then they do definitely exist. the method i had used above is a good way of getting rid of the mild negative energies. if they do not leave then you will have to take the opinion/help of some professionals.

renu

chuckle... I would argue that you will not encounter negativity unless you believe it exists. Things may affect you adversely, but that is because the energy is not compatible with your own, not because it is negative.
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Thaak wrote:
    Each environment will have its own collective energy. Sometimes that energy will not be compatible with yours. There is a story that my teacher tells in her book, about a medicine person (forget if its male or female) who was traveling the altiplano (a flat plains about 15,000 feet in the Andes) and came across a village that had been in drought conditions for a long time. So long, in fact, that they were nearly out of water entirely. They were having trouble getting enough fluids themselves, let alone helping their meager crops grow. They asked the medicine person to make it rain. The medicine person requested a sweat tent where they could meditate. They meditated in the sweat tent for 3 days, and then came out. They told the people that it would rain that next day.

It did so, and the people rejoiced. They asked the medicine person why it took so long. The medicine person replied, that the land was so out of balance that he had become out of balance. It took him 3 days to bring himself back into balance. Because medicine people live in that state of oneness, when he brought himself back into balance, he was able to transmit that balance to the land around him. He was able to affect change around himself by becoming the change he wanted to see, through an act of non-doing. The land followed his lead and came into balance, and so it rained.

Smile I was gonna throw this story in, but you beat me to it Smile
    however, i read this story in my study of Taoism, or so i thought.... Interesting if i do remember correctly, however i might have come across it while studying the shamanic path of the Inca... not sure hehe been a long time since i read the story.
    slightly different wording from the story i remember but identical nonetheless.

f
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:23 pm

fshortt wrote:
    Thaak wrote:

Smile I was gonna throw this story in, but you beat me to it Smile
    however, i read this story in my study of Taoism, or so i thought.... Interesting if i do remember correctly, however i might have come across it while studying the shamanic path of the Inca... not sure hehe been a long time since i read the story.
    slightly different wording from the story i remember but identical nonetheless.

f

It is possible that this story is a teaching parable
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:56 pm

If your story is one from Shamanism Andy, i'm not surprised that there's similarities with other stories. As we both know i'm sure, Shamanism dates back to the stone age. We could say, all paths emante from it, Smile.
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:22 am

Milarepa wrote:If your story is one from Shamanism Andy, i'm not surprised that there's similarities with other stories. As we both know i'm sure, Shamanism dates back to the stone age. We could say, all paths emante from it, Smile.

Not to mention, before organized religion (and still after in many cultures) the medicine people would get together in the dream time and share despite being completely physically isolated from one another
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 am

True. Which is why, even though of the immense distance (espicially in those ancent times), there's not much the various indigenous expressions of shamanism dont' agree with one another on!
    o0wabi-sabi0o
    o0wabi-sabi0o

Post by o0wabi-sabi0o Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 am

Oh, you can still participate fully in life with all its road blocks and such without having to engage in a separated or dual consciousness that recognizes those instances as negative. Its about living in the world, but not of the world.

If you treat each moment as new and beautiful, no matter what is happening in that moment, then it truly liberates one from engaging in unbalancing dynamics or paradigms.

It's really interesting to see here such large similarities to Buddhism. One of the most important concepts in Buddhism, and one of the most difficult to understand (in fact, many can understand it on a theoretical level but still can't apply it to everyday life), is that of nonduality. It's really something you have to feel and experience to truly understand, and Buddhist masters use methods such as Koans to teach these concepts to their students.

Still, in the end it amounts to the same thing. If there are energies that don't interact well with our own, then from our perspective these are "negative" or "unhelpful" or whatever you want to call it this is in fact what we use Reiki for, no? It's the same concept in Reiki, Qigong, pranic healing, psychic surgery, etc.

If our house sets on fire are we going to look at it as "beautiful" or are we going to phone the fire department? tongue So we can view it from a nondualistic perspective, but not from an idle one. We can accept what's happening but it's not always necessary to resign to it... indeed it's often a learning experience, an opportunity for change and compassion.

Buddhism is also about balance, the Middle Path, and viewing life from any extreme is unhelpful, including extreme nonduality: there is a risk of apathy and inactivity ("my path is set, I can't change it, there is no positive or negative, it just is and that's that and I should just accept it" or "if everything is to be viewed from a nondualistic perspective then I can do whatever I want, as there is no right/wrong, positive/negative, helpful/harmful"). (Yes I've actually seen people discuss this, almost with hopefulness Shocked).

In Buddhism you might say that the concept of nonduality is meant to awaken a Bodhisattva-like compassion within us in that we understand that everything in the Universe is one and united. Like the Butterfly Effect, each of our actions affect the rest of the world, and we need to be mindful of that. So in understanding nonduality, we also understand that what hurts someone else hurts us. It's meant to inspire compassionate action, not resigned acceptance.
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:04 am

Thaak wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:If your story is one from Shamanism Andy, i'm not surprised that there's similarities with other stories. As we both know i'm sure, Shamanism dates back to the stone age. We could say, all paths emante from it, Smile.

Not to mention, before organized religion (and still after in many cultures) the medicine people would get together in the dream time and share despite being completely physically isolated from one another

I did find where i had heard the story, it was in both my reading of taoist material, and C.G.Jung... anyway i found a ref. on the web that is the story i read or almost - i do believe i remember the rain not snow... but then again ?? anyway, here are a few versions:

link1

link2

and also this one:

Carl Jung recounted the following story, told to him by Richard Wilhelm, who lived in China for many years:

p. 419-20 Mysterium Coniunctionis: an Inquiry into the Separation and Synthesis of Psychic Opposites in Alchemy, vol 14 Bollingen Series XX: The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, 2d edition, trans by R.F.C. Hull, Princeton University Press 1976

"There was a great drought where Wilhelm lived; for months there had not been a drop of rain and the situation became catastrophic. The Catholics made processions, the Protestants made prayers, and the Chinese burned joss-sticks and shot off guns to frighten away the demons of the drought, but with no result.
    Finally the Chinese said, 'We will fetch the rain-maker.' And from another province a dried up old man appeared. The only thing he asked for was a quiet little house somewhere, and there he locked himself in for three days.
    On the fourth day the clouds gathered and there was a great snow-storm at the time of the year when no snow was expected, an unusual amount, and the town was so full of rumours about the wonderful rain-maker that Wilhelm went to ask the man how he did it.
    In true European fashion he said: 'They call you the rain-maker; will you tell me how you made the snow?'
    And the little Chinese said: 'I did not make the snow; I am not responsible.'
    'But what have you done these three days?'
    'Oh, I can explain that. I come from another country where things are in order. Here they are out of order; they are not as they should be by the ordinance of heaven. Therefore the whole country is not in Tao, and I also am not in the natural order of things because I am in a disordered country. So I had to wait three days until I was back in Tao and then naturally the rain came.'”

f
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 am

fshortt wrote:
    Thaak wrote:

I did find where i had heard the story, it was in both my reading of taoist material, and C.G.Jung... anyway i found a ref. on the web that is the story i read or almost - i do believe i remember the rain not snow... but then again ?? anyway, here are a few versions:

link1

link2

and also this one:

Carl Jung recounted the following story, told to him by Richard Wilhelm, who lived in China for many years:

p. 419-20 Mysterium Coniunctionis: an Inquiry into the Separation and Synthesis of Psychic Opposites in Alchemy, vol 14 Bollingen Series XX: The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, 2d edition, trans by R.F.C. Hull, Princeton University Press 1976

"There was a great drought where Wilhelm lived; for months there had not been a drop of rain and the situation became catastrophic. The Catholics made processions, the Protestants made prayers, and the Chinese burned joss-sticks and shot off guns to frighten away the demons of the drought, but with no result.
    Finally the Chinese said, 'We will fetch the rain-maker.' And from another province a dried up old man appeared. The only thing he asked for was a quiet little house somewhere, and there he locked himself in for three days.
    On the fourth day the clouds gathered and there was a great snow-storm at the time of the year when no snow was expected, an unusual amount, and the town was so full of rumours about the wonderful rain-maker that Wilhelm went to ask the man how he did it.
    In true European fashion he said: 'They call you the rain-maker; will you tell me how you made the snow?'
    And the little Chinese said: 'I did not make the snow; I am not responsible.'
    'But what have you done these three days?'
    'Oh, I can explain that. I come from another country where things are in order. Here they are out of order; they are not as they should be by the ordinance of heaven. Therefore the whole country is not in Tao, and I also am not in the natural order of things because I am in a disordered country. So I had to wait three days until I was back in Tao and then naturally the rain came.'”

f

chuckle... interesting. Almost the exact same story, but using a different culture.
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm

yeah, i thought so too.
    But its still a good teaching story Smile

f
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

how to clean negativeness - Page 2 Empty how

Post by vijaybali Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 pm

hai,

Some more material how to become more postive. it help all.

There are times when we must go through negative situations. Maybe people say something negative about us, or they show rejection or even resentment against us. In such situations, it may be difficult to stay positive. We may be inclined to react negatively to them. That won’t do us any good though; doing so will just make the situation worse. People may behave even more negatively to us. Our day would be filled with anger and disappointment. At the end, nobody wins.
    Though it’s not easy, it’s important to stay positive in negative situations. Beat the negative situations by staying positive. Here are 15 tips on how to do it; pick the ones that work for you:

1. Never respond when you are not calm. If you are not sure that you are calm, don’t respond. Take time to calm yourself down first.

2. Take a deep breath as a first step to calm yourself down.

3. Speak in gentle tone to reduce the tension of the situation.
    4. Realize that you can find opportunities in negative situations. Albert
    Einstein said: “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”

5. Look at the content of what people say to you for something positive that you can act upon to improve yourself. Don’t just reject the whole messages.

6. For the rest of the messages which is negative, simply ignore it.

7. Maintain positive view of the people. Maybe you don’t like their messages or behavior, but that doesn’t mean that you can hate them personally.

8. Realize that having negative feelings will just hurt you, not them. So there is no reason for you to have any negative feeling.

9. If you make mistakes, be open to admit it.

10. If you make mistakes, remember this quote by George Bernard Shaw: “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”

11. If you can, listen to motivational audio program to feed positive thoughts into your mind.

12. Talk to a positive friend who can encourage you.

13. Remember your favorite quotes to give you inspiration and motivation. This is one reason why you should have quote of the day.

14. Look at the negative situations as your training sessions for real life. The higher you climb in life, the worse the negative situations would be, so you’d better be prepared for them.

15. Realize that you can’t please everyone. In fact, nobody can. Sometimes you need to just let some people go. Realizing this will relieve you from a lot of unnecessary burden so that you can focus on the people that you can positively interact with.

Tx and love

vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:18 am