Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

healing and effect

vijaybali
    vijaybali

healing and effect Empty healing and effect

Post by vijaybali Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:29 pm

hai,

i got different type of experience in one month which i like to share and want comment on that.

i am healing long long time and very few time when i suffered with healing of others but one month ago i just like to take the taste of healing exchange in this healing exchange i got different experience which little bit scared me.
    When i started reiki exchange my problem increase and it went in such manner my family also effected and next week it is more same but from third week i come down and than all thing convert in normal and than better....
    So anybody tell me why problem in the beggning what is behind of this.

another experience i got yesterday i request another site free healing one of my frined and kind people also listen my voice and help needed person.

today when i asked my friend how are you. she told me different story. yesteday one of worst day of the years i said why she told she hardly save with big car accident and all day she felt why i alive and lot of cry....
    after listing her story i just remember my experience which i got my own few week ago.

my experienced whenever i heal any body in my life my clint never suffered one two time i got suffered due to strong negative because i used protection for me and my clint.

why i got such experience even i knew all my friend are very very high level soul and experienced person.
    now i am not blamming i just want to knew what is behind of it,
    in the begning problem convert in big which give affraidness.

or negative create such atomshpare person stop healing i feel so what other friend feel about this give your experience i am very thankful to you

Pls. not mind i share it for better..... i knew it happend some time

i am not good in english so forgive my mistake.

thanks and regard.
    vj

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:35 am