Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Mouse Tales

Thaak
    Thaak

Mouse Tales Empty Mouse Tales

Post by Thaak Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:12 am

I posted this on another thread in RLL: http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/permission-reiki-f11/reiki-treatment-the-need-for-permission-t31-45.htm#1609 post #47

This is a story I relayed on Reiki-4-All about a year or two ago. This was during the time of my Reiki master apprenticeship, just after it had started. I had just started offering free sessions to many people so that I could accomplish the 100 hours of Reiki sessions that my RMT required. I had been talking to my dad on the phone on my way home from a session with a terminally ill cancer patient. I had never felt the energy as strongly or significantly as I had that evening, so I wanted to discuss it with my dad.

I got home and was till on the phone with my dad, and walked downstairs to the basement I was renting from a friend, and a mouse was sitting there. It saw me and ran into the closet. Well I didn’t want a mouse in the closet, so I opened the bifold door and it ran out and sat just under the corner of my couch. I could still see it. It looked more curious than scared for some reason.

So I went upstairs and got something I could put over the mouse and some stiff card stock I could slide under it, so I could put it outside. It wasn’t going to be easy with the mouse under the couch, so I called out, “come on outta there little buddy,” and it came out from under the couch and looked up at me with its big beady eyes. I put the cup over it, slide under the card stock, all the while holding the phone with my shoulder to my ear having a conversation with my dad. The mouse almost got out, but wasn’t being violent or nasty about it. I put him outside and then didn’t think about him.

The next morning before my RMT was to arrive, I saw him walking around by my loveseat as I was sitting on the couch. I looked at him, and he looked at me. I gestured towards myself and said, “come on over here.” He did. I was flabberghasted. The mouse came over and hunkered down by my foot. So I reached down and petted him on the head with the tip of my index finger. He didn’t seem to mind. So I reached down and let him crawl into my hand. This again flabberghasted me. I played with him in my hands, letting him crawl around my fingers and such. He nuzzled the cracks between my fingers and gnawed a bit on my finger nails. So I got up and took him outside again.

Then I thought to myself. Shoot, this had to be a sign. I should have given the mouse Reiki. So I decided that if he showed up again, I would give him Reiki. Not 15 minutes after my RMT had left, I saw him in the hallway-like area between my living area and my bedroom. So I walked up, he did not run, and put my hand down and he crawled into my palm again. At first he appeared quite agitated and I wondered if he was going to bite me or pee on me or something. But when I sat down and did Reiki for him, he immediately fell asleep. When I was done, after about 10 minutes or so, I took him outside again, and had to latterly jostle him to get him off of my hand and onto the log pile.

I’d like to add, that I attuned the mouse that day.
    Arabella
    Arabella

Mouse Tales Empty Re: Mouse Tales

Post by Arabella Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:13 am

Andy,

I love that story!

What would the results of attuning a mouse be? I guess there's more about attunement than I know. All I know is that it makes it possible for you to do Reiki. Now I'm having funny visions of little mice conducting Reiki sessions...

Ivy
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Arabella wrote:Andy,

I love that story!

What would the results of attuning a mouse be? I guess there's more about attunement than I know. All I know is that it makes it possible for you to do Reiki. Now I'm having funny visions of little mice conducting Reiki sessions...

Ivy

chuckle... I'm not sure what the results were. All I know is that I was so enveloped in the moment, I was just letting intuition guide me.
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Ahhhhh! I was thinking about that yesterday, about how I have trouble, sometimes, realizing that some of my impulses are intuition. They sometimes seem pretty random but there's quite likely a purpose.

Once during a Reiki share, at one point I had an impulse to swoop down so my upper body was very close to the recipient and found later that another woman had had the same impulse and done it as well. I guess we don't always have to know the reasons why.
    Lois
    Lois

Post by Lois Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 pm

wow, what a beautiful story. My Rosie Cat brought a little mouse into my kitchen not so long back, I told her I was cross as she gets fed at home and she was being greedy, she dropped the little mouse, still alive, it had small amount of blood from where Rosie had held Mouse in her mouth. I shut her in another room and went back to the little mouse. It was quite scared and obviously I needed to put Mouse outside and enlisted Hubbies help. Mouse reacted and ran, his behind my fridge.
    Mouse was scared so I decided to calm myslef and send Reiki to litle mouse while Hubby moved the fridge.
    Mouse was hiding and still at the back of the fridge, I kept sending Reiki and he climbed into the box I had, I believe I let Mouse know through the Reiki I wanted to help and sent Reiki so the tiny wound would be ok. I took Mouse back to the woods and smiled to see Mouse scamper off.

It's lovely to think that the Little Mouse you attuned Andrew might be giving Reiki to Mouse Freinds, who knows what goes on in the under growth, hedgerows and woods
    Very Happy
    Love Light & Hugs xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:51 pm