Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+5
o0wabi-sabi0o
Rlei_ki
Milarepa
Reikijim
vijaybali
9 posters

what is mind

vijaybali
    vijaybali

what is mind Empty what is mind

Post by vijaybali Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:56 pm

hai,

Meditation is the upbringing of the mind. It slows it down, feeds it, gives it exercise, education and love. A well brought up mind can do wonders. It creates positive thoughts, is versatile and makes people happy. A badly disciplined mind creates havoc. It thinks too fast and yet it is heavy and it makes people miserable because it criticizes them. It turns molehills into mountains whereas strong mind will let nothing destroy its enthusiasm and confidence. It hurts where a strong mind heals.

When the mind begins to grow up, it becomes more discerning. It doesn’t just pick-up feelings from anywhere: from the atmosphere, the state of the body, from its own past, from the minds of others. It begins to choose and be careful. A meditating mind can see very clearly what is useful to it and what is not and it has the power to act upon its perception.

There are many people who have a clear mind, but very few that have a mind deep and quiet enough to change their own thinking totally. Because our minds are linked to other minds, we share between us an old and muddled energy. There are moments when we spark each other off; there are many more when we pull each other down.

Meditation is the connection of the mind with God. In that connection not just sparks fly, but a fire is made and that fire burns everything that is hurting.

it will help to all for spritiual growth.

Thanks
    vj
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

what is mind Empty Re: what is mind

Post by Reikijim Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:25 am

vijaybali wrote:hai,

Meditation is the upbringing of the mind. It slows it down, feeds it, gives it exercise, education and love. A well brought up mind can do wonders. It creates positive thoughts, is versatile and makes people happy. A badly disciplined mind creates havoc. It thinks too fast and yet it is heavy and it makes people miserable because it criticizes them. It turns molehills into mountains whereas strong mind will let nothing destroy its enthusiasm and confidence. It hurts where a strong mind heals.

When the mind begins to grow up, it becomes more discerning. It doesn’t just pick-up feelings from anywhere: from the atmosphere, the state of the body, from its own past, from the minds of others. It begins to choose and be careful. A meditating mind can see very clearly what is useful to it and what is not and it has the power to act upon its perception.

There are many people who have a clear mind, but very few that have a mind deep and quiet enough to change their own thinking totally. Because our minds are linked to other minds, we share between us an old and muddled energy. There are moments when we spark each other off; there are many more when we pull each other down.

Meditation is the connection of the mind with God. In that connection not just sparks fly, but a fire is made and that fire burns everything that is hurting.

Thanks
    vj

Hi,

Very nice, I really like what you have written in this post...thanks you.

Very Happy RJ
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 am

Good stuff!
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am

vijaybali wrote:Meditation is the upbringing of the mind. It slows it down, feeds it, gives it exercise, education and love. ...

Hi VJ,

Is that a quote from Dadi Janki?

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:30 am

no, 'big dadi Vj'! lol!
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

hai Rlei_ki

Is that a quote from Dadi Janki?

yes it is.

blessing of god continue flowing for all in wish to make this world more beautiful.
    But few special soul able to understand god wish. Those who understand it they spread this blessing to other soul who unable to get so this is process which continue untill god blessing not reach at last person of world.

So we all part of this and doing duties as god wish. So where i feel some thing important and nice which need to share i put in this site for those who donot understand and also believe they pass to others who still don't knew lot of part of world may be they present in own form.(it is not important, or put quote ) I feel they are doing excillent work . this world again heaven when blessing of god will omni present for all.

So we are one of them may be whatever name we have shri dadi ji, dada ji or any other saint or Rlei_ki, vijaybali, chi_salos etc,

That reason i didn't feel important of quote, if you still feel it is my mistake than i say sorry for my work.

Thanks and regards
    vj
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:56 pm

hai Milarepa,

no, 'big dadi Vj'!

i don't feel you knew the meaning of dadi otherwise you never make this mistake.

Dadi means grandmother(in hindi) how i become grandmother untill now i knew i am man ( yes 100% sure) realy make me dought myself what i am, give me one day to check it.LOL bounce

Thanks and love.

vj
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:04 pm

hehe, that made me laugh! lol!
    o0wabi-sabi0o
    o0wabi-sabi0o

Post by o0wabi-sabi0o Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 am

What is mind?

What mind? lol!

Meditation is the upbringing of the mind. It slows it down, feeds it, gives it exercise, education and love.

"The purpose of meditation is to awaken in us the sky-like nature of mind, and to introduce us to that which we really are, our unchanging pure awareness, which underlies the whole of life and death.

In the stillness and silence of meditation, we glimpse and return to that deep inner nature that we have so long ago lost sight of amid the busyness and distraction of our minds. Isn't it extraordinary that our minds cannot stay still for longer than a few moments without grasping after distraction; they are so restless and preoccupied that sometimes I think that living in a city in the modern world, we are already like the tormented beings in the intermediate state after death, where the consciousness is said to be agonizingly restless. According to some authorities, up to 13 percent of the people in the United States suffer from some kind of mental disorder. What does that say about the way that we live?

We are fragmented into so many different aspects. We don't know who we really are, or what aspects of ourselves we should identify with or believe in. So many contradictory voices, dictates, and feelings fight for control over our inner lives that we find ourselves scattered everywhere, in all directions, leaving nobody at home.

Meditation, then, is bringing the mind home." -Sogyal Rinpoche, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying

Must-read btw.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:05 pm

hai o0wabi,

tx

keep it up
    vj
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:53 am

Thanks
    vj

NICE!! Cool
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:47 am

Thanks
    vj

Vijay,

What's the source of the statement you presented? Just curious.

Bruce
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Thanks
    vj

Vijay,

What's the source of the statement you presented? I'm just curious about that.

Bruce
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 pm

hai bruce,

It is site of brahma kumaris http://www.brahmakumaris.com/

keep it up
    vj
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:10 am

vijaybali wrote:hai bruce,

It is site of brahma kumaris http://www.brahmakumaris.com/

keep it up
    vj

Thank you.

Bruce
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:46 am

Yes, thanks VJ. It is certainly very helpful to have a link to your source or even let us know the name of the author and the title of their book, so that we can go read the entire text for ourselves.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:18 pm

hai Thaak,
    Thaak wrote:
    Yes, thanks VJ. It is certainly very helpful to have a link to your source or even let us know the name of the author and the title of their book, so that we can go read the entire text for ourselves

i found this article on internet that reason i had showed it's link.I will go to the office this organisation if i found books than definately i mention their name but give me some time.

Thanks

vj
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:43 pm

hi Vijay Smile

hope you must be fine and doing wonderful!

meditation is the key.... it is inbuilt, it is innate to us... yes, it connects us to our inner (rather truly saying it restores that connection)...

meditation is blissful for the right one, and is a way to bliss for one who is far away from....

meditation has the potential of defying and delaying(rather deferring) our main ingredients like hunger, sleep, etc... spells of meditation can last to hours, and to days... it is a travel to the unknown, something that is known to us, but for the time being hidden from us..... and on travel, things keep on changing on every step, and so is with meditation...

rightful congratulations to all who have been blessed with a taste for meditation...

(By the way, Vijay, i have an important thing to announce.... a second book of Babajee has been launched lately... it is in urdu (the english translation of his earlier book is on the way)... this second book is called "kajal kotha" meaning something like a black house, or black room...

babajee has used a lot of hindi words, hindi vocabulary, and hindi terms in the book, as he has had the opportunity of studying and communicating with a very wide and vast diversity of people hailing from many localities, and nations...

a fairly long time he seems to have settled in tibbet, learning yoga, moga, and joga from tibbetian budhhists (or whatever you can call them) and he discloses that tibbetian monks/buddhists meditate in the outdoors, where there is snow all around, and temperature around minus 65 degrees... and those monks wear nothing on their upper bodies, just a small piece of cloth wrapped around legs.. and nothing mnore.... we can only think that a normal person will freeze within 10 minutes in that hell of ice, but they dont!

when asked, a buddhist monk, returning from a deep deep spell of meditation disclosed quite in a funny way, "we connect ourselves directly with heat in the center of earth while sitting on ice covered peaks and mountains, so there is no question of freezing Smile" quoting in words of hindi/urdu

"dharti bheetar agan lagay, mann bheetar kiyoun na aaway"

your quote on meditation sparked these citings, and by having a taste of this phrase, you can well imagine how profound and deep that book might be !!!

i have a fair idea, that once someone discovers that book from the West, it has the right to be translated in english...

and his earlier book "piya rang kala" (my guru is black) is already on the way !

love

salman

PS. some comments, intro and extracts thereof can be found at http://piyarangkala.blogspot.com/
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

what is mind Empty mediation

Post by vijaybali Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:06 am

hai salam,
    very nice to see your response for long long time. i found very pure vibration which i only found at time of god prayer. So remembering you like a prayer a god.

i am not pumping i am just working see god in everyone.....

I am fine and doing wonderfull due to your love and blessing of babaji and rahemat of my satguruji means god with me everytime.

I knew you are very busy and blessing for you and your family and your countries for better future means such future where we and our countries showed the path all over the world with our spritiual hertiage and all world become one countries and whereever we go found only love.

i need babaji book how i get it but not free it is my condition because i taught from childhool whenever you do good thing todo by own pocket So friend not mind.

my first wish tosee your photo ( which i mention one of article in reiki-4-all ) is fullfill now another wish to see photo of babaji if possible.

keep it up and write article whenever time because you article is very inspired me lot more so sometime work for other

salam, and love to you and your family and charan sparsh to babaji

vj
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:44 am

Hi vijay Smile hi all friends!

Thanks for the enshrining reply... I was about to sleep when I found the email notification of ur post popping up on my blackberry and I thought I wd share some words

As we all here well know that u have such a lovely heart vijay... and u attract gentle vibes all over and this fills the wqhole atmosphere with love.. And that's why u feel a messenger of god in people u happen to interact with.. Congrats, and I wish ur treasures be protected always..

Yes, I ve been very awfully busy lately, mainly due to change of job plus some personal things, and I hope I will be soon a free bird again to find myself available on these pages... Certainly I miss the forum and the participation, like u and wayne has mentioned ( thanks wayne )...

U all have must have realized that in one or another phase of our lives, we pass through a feeling called spiritual blockade or imprisonment... I had been through the same lately... And I m feeling I m now to enter the next one, one that will bring a better elevation to my thoughts n feelings...

By all means u r welcome for the book, but how wd u read urdu vijay? I remember I read out some excerpts of his earlier book to renu some months ago, and she was glad with the share... For his pic, u can visit the link I ve posted in my previous post Smile

In lahore, some guys have started seminars and orientations on reiki, hypnosis, third eye meditation, etc... I don't know what they are upto but whenever their txt invitation buzz on my cell, it gives me good feeling... Maybe I ll squeeze some time to attend something with these guys called Creative Dimensions located in ghalib market lahore

So long then

Talk to later

Salman
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:20 am

hai salman,

i appriciate you and other friends heart who make me such important otherwise i knew what i am.

sorry i don't want to disturbed you
    keep constration on work.

vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 am