Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss. Healing beyond the bounds of reason

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss. Healing beyond the bounds of reason Empty Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss. Healing beyond the bounds of reason

Post by chi_solas Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 am

Caroline is someone who's meditations
    and writings resonate with me. I used
    some of her works as a healing tool.
    Caroline states that we cannot reason
    with illness. I have not looked at illness
    from that perspective. What do others
    think about how our reason helps or
    does not help the healing process.?

sunny
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss. Healing beyond the bounds of reason Empty Re: Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss. Healing beyond the bounds of reason

Post by Pandora Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 am

I too like the work of Caroline Myss.

It occurs to me that we are always looking for reasons why we are ill. Have we got a bug? Is it genetic? Did I eat something? Ultimately, though, the reason is irrelevant. What matters is what we are doing now about our condition, not what we did then.

(you probably didn't mean that sort of reason, but I offer it anyway)
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss. Healing beyond the bounds of reason Empty Re: Defy Gravity by Caroline Myss. Healing beyond the bounds of reason

Post by chi_solas Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:39 am

Pandora wrote:I too like the work of Caroline Myss.

It occurs to me that we are always looking for reasons why we are ill. Have we got a bug? Is it genetic? Did I eat something? Ultimately, though, the reason is irrelevant. What matters is what we are doing now about our condition, not what we did then.

(you probably didn't mean that sort of reason, but I offer it anyway)

I'm with you on this one. There's a reason for the seasons
    as the world turns turns turns. What we reason comes from
    our own personal experiences. I never thought off reasoning
    with an illness just getting rid of it. study
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 pm

I love Anatomy of the Spirit....but not so keen on her other work....
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:35 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:I love Anatomy of the Spirit....but not so keen on her other work....

When I was searching for spirtitual healing,
    Caroline's morning & evening meditations
    helped me move through my healing journey.
    When I read/listen to Caroline, Dr Christiane
    Northrup, and other countless great motivational
    speakers,I take their words of wisdom and adapt
    them to what works for me. They speak/write from
    their own experiences. When i first started reading
    Joseph Murphy's ....power of the subconscious mind..
    and saw bible quotes I was hesitant about reading
    this book. I'm glad I did read it. sunny
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 am

but I thought you were a christian reverend of sorts or did I get that wrong?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:but I thought you were a christian reverend of sorts or did I get that wrong?

I became a Reverend after my self-healing. sunny
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 am

ahhh, so before your healing biblical quotes didn't resonate and now you are an advocate of them??

I'm not a fan of Christianity or the bible....
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:ahhh, so before your healing biblical quotes didn't resonate and now you are an advocate of them??
    I didn't say that you did
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm not suggesting that you did, merely commenting on my lack of reverence for the bible and christianity....seeing how you mentioned the biblical quotes putting you off..... Very Happy
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 pm

'Takata ws the person who implemented a christianity theme into Reiki'....I wasn't aware that a christianity theme had been implemented.. Question
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:'Takata ws the person who implemented a christianity theme into Reiki'....I wasn't aware that a christianity theme had been implemented.. Question

Response to this posting moved to Research & History study
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:35 am

* goes and looks*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:09 am