Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Mochizuki's Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te now available in French

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Mochizuki's Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te now available in French Empty Mochizuki's Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te now available in French

Post by Colin Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 am

Hi All

For those of us who can't read Japanese but can read French (a bit, in my case) you may be interested to hear that Toshitaka Mochizuki's second book 'Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te' is now available in French from amazon.fr

I have just received my copy (I already had the Japanese version because of some very interesting photos Smile Now I hope to be able to read the book itself!
    Laughing

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Mochizuki's Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te now available in French Empty Re: Mochizuki's Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te now available in French

Post by Milarepa Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 am

Goot Gott in Himmel!

Sorry, wrong country... Embarassed
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Mochizuki's Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te now available in French Empty Re: Mochizuki's Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te now available in French

Post by Rlei_ki Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:22 am

Colin wrote:...Toshitaka Mochizuki's second book 'Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te' is now available in French from amazon.fr...

I'm wondering if the book has sold out?

I just checked amazon.fr and all I can find is the Spanish translation of the earlier "iyashi no te"

silent

["chou kantan (- 'very simple') iyashi no te" is the comic-book version]
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 am

Rlei_ki wrote:
    Colin wrote:...Toshitaka Mochizuki's second book 'Chô Kantan Iyashi No Te' is now available in French from amazon.fr...

I'm wondering if the book has sold out?

I just checked amazon.fr and all I can find is the Spanish translation of the earlier "iyashi no te"

silent

["chou kantan (- 'very simple') iyashi no te" is the comic-book version]

Yes, it may have as there were only two copies left when I ordered mine and I know amazon uk say on their saite that it is out of stock an don't know whether it will be in stock again.

It has only recently been released though so I would imagine they will get some more stock at least on the French site.

And, yes, it is the part-comic book (manga) version.

You could also try here:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    where they also advertise it.

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki

Post by Rlei_ki Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 pm

Colin wrote:Yes, it may have as there were only two copies left when I ordered mine and I know amazon uk say on their saite that it is out of stock an don't know whether it will be in stock again.

You could also try here:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ah!

OK, so it might have helped if you had actually mentioned the French title:
    Reïki japonais - Le traitement par les mains en toute simplicité Laughing

- I searched Amazon.fr for both 'Mochizuki' and the book's Japanese title

Rolling Eyes
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:19 am

Oops, sorry James! Embarassed

Yes, I guess that would have helped in the search!

Ai to Hikari
    Colin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:40 pm