Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

face to face with soul.

vijaybali
    vijaybali

face to face with soul. Empty face to face with soul.

Post by vijaybali Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:56 am

hai friends,

one of friends he has export house now days he is facing one problem his most of worker worry to goto one particular room at night due to feeling of soul. but yesterday his Manager also felt same feeling at midnight.

he discussed his problem i explain everything very logical way and prove it it is just own thought.

i also give offer i am ready to live at night. I have no worry but i want to knew what precaution i need when i sleep......

by chance i face it what i to do to help that soul. i have no such experience.
    so give your idea. but it is sure i will go to see what is that..

thanks and regards
    vj
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

face to face with soul. Empty Re: face to face with soul.

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:46 pm

I'm not sure I understand wht you are saying here??????
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:46 pm

hai shakti rising,

i will explain give some time

thanks and love
    vj
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:42 am

ok thank you Cool
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 am

hai skati_rising

my means is what procaution required when we face ghost and how clean such area which is effected by ghost.

thanks and love.

vj
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:49 am

I think that I have addressed this topic in another thread, but I can’t find the specific thread I discussed specifically organized energies and sentient entities. But here are two posts that I made that get to the crux of it.

http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/questions-answers-f8/how-to-clean-negativeness-t359.htm#3413

Therefore, we don’t need protection per the above link.

and

http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/reiki-general-f1/reports-of-reiki-causing-harm-t6.htm#14

There are methods by which one can treat all energies, including the organized and sentient entity energies, as nothing but something to embody and mulch.

With sentient entities and organized energies, however, a more in depth reciprocal exchange needs to take place when dealing with them. One must find out what the energy needs to disperse in its unbalanced or unhealthy state, and move on to higher energy realms.

Reiki can be an extremely useful tool in helping the organized energy or sentient entity heal and move on.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 am

dear Thaak,

great.

thanks and regards.

vj
    Dennis
    Dennis

Post by Dennis Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Hello, I was just wondering if you have had a chance to stay at this house yet? If so, what was your experience?

I have had a bit of training, within Shamanism, dealing with helping stuck entities complete their journey. I felt like you were asking for advice on doing just this.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:38 pm

hi Vijay Smile

good topic VJ, and a lot of input can be given to a topic like this....

whenever we come to a question about spirits, ghosts, etc., our religious teachings, our culture, and our childhood stories start shaping our perception about such things... and mostly we then go around what we have been thought or have been told about generations after generations....

there is no 'rule of thumb' in such question or situations... in several countries there have been profession certification/courses on ghost hunting and there are 'certified' people who offer their professional services for quite a handsome fee in helping people making their houses, estates, etc. free of spritis or ghosts... the whole series of acts in 'clearing' the haunted houses starts from that house or that particular place but ends somewhere else... normally in the area where the eternal abode of such spirit rests like some graveyard, cemetry, shamshaan ghaat, etc. so the whole act of chasing spirits is acutally to help them make a safe 'crossing over' like Andy and Dennis said...

there has been always a mystery, and feeling of fear associated with spirits, haunted houses, ghosts, etc. and in a way this feeling is the natural precaution of the nature in making people take a 'safe distance' from such things... 'safe' in the sense, that we often come to prey of our own fears and hallucinations, while such spirit does not actually play any active role in the whole process....

regarding your question... a generalization would not be safe to be made... the reason is that we dont have diagnosis of what exactly that spirit or ghost is... whetehr it is a haunted spirit waiting a crossing over, whether it is an elemental clustered about that specific room to feed upon un-channeled energies, whether it is a cluster of thousands of tiny entities, whether it is jinn, etc. etc. there are around 70 species of such invisible entities, and each one has a different trait, a different life, a different food, and different lifestyle...

but one thing in common, all such entities respond to the mind waves of human beings in a particular way... a strong mind wave is all that is required to make them run Smile provided, the person who is trying to clear them off, does actually exactly know, that to what species such entity belong... of course, this should be done by people having mastery over such areas of knowledge...

dealing with such entities is like prescribing an antidote to some poison... if you give wrong antidote, the only result is a painful death... having that said, it does not mean that we would lay arms before such entities... we, human beings, have superiority over every other thing, living or non-living...

the best approach to start dealing with such areas is to cast a protection around you... it can be mantra, some verse, etc. or it may be your strong mental note and intention to create a circle around you for protection... once you are protected, you would have to 'feel' that entity... you will have to meditate in that area... then only you would come to know what that spirit, cluster of energies, elemenatal, etc. want of you... it is quite possible that such entity might need your help to make that cross over and in that case you might need to pray for it... and seek blessings from your god to help that entity pass over... if you were a christian, i would have advised you to seek help of Archangel Micheal to help that spirit pass over....

it is possible that before making that cross over, the entity might like to clear off some baggage, make some will, may want to make contanct with somebody on earth who is still living... and in a way, might need you to act as medium... and in this case you need to be bit careful... since in such case, that spirit might be feeding upon your personal energies to establish and maintain contact...

the second possiblity, is that such 'entity' is one of the elementals who has acquired that area for food, due to enriched composition of the air, earth or water of such area... and if you try to remove, they might resist, but you must take confidence that your strong mental repulsion while you are duly protected is all that is required...

third, it may be a jinn... for definition, a jinn is specific creature like we human beings are.... it is not an off-shoot like some astray spirit, and nor it is a cluster or un-absorbed or un-channeled energies, and equally a jinn is not elemental in nature...

jinnat (plural of jinn) have families, tribes, nations, etc. exactly like we human beings have... they feed upon three things Stones, Dead Bones, and Dead Layers of trees and plants... they have their homes, their places of worshipp, etc. jinns belong to religions like we humans have.... they have a complete system of life and worlds, but we dont have access to them...

if there is a jinn over there, and it is mischivous, then buddy you might land into some trouble, since jinns are not easily affected by mental notes of human beings... they are affected only by prescribed words, mantras, verses, nouns, which have a certain energy frequency higher their sentinent being...

a better way is to make a request to them... but the person requesting needs to be requesting must be a person who has a clear comprehension of whom he is requesting Smile

so? what is the solution and advice for your case ? i feel, the best way is to rely upon your intitution, feelings and extra-sensory judgement....

take care VJ

Smile

salman
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:41 am

hai Dennis"]Hello, I was just wondering if you have had a chance to stay at this house yet? If so, what was your experience?

sir I will write at last how i felt.. experience

I have had a bit of training, within Shamanism, dealing with helping stuck entities complete their journey. I felt like you were asking for advice on doing just this.

yes advice

Thanks and regards
    vj
    [/quote]
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:47 am

Dear Lambs-Wool,

Now i feel salman is back...................

first I read it very soon i will give anwser

But thanks for love you have give such important time for this topic...

God bless you,

love
    vj
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 am

[dear Dennis

Hello, I was just wondering if you have had a chance to stay at this house yet? If so, what was your experience?

I have had a bit of training, within Shamanism, dealing with helping stuck entities complete their journey. I felt like you were asking for advice on doing just this.[/quote]

now time come to share experienced but process still going on.....

I went to that room where they felt something wrong and as soon as i entered that room my third eys sensed negativness i just requested that negativness to leave that place i sited for 10 minutes and comeout everyting normal but after next day owner of factory got lot of problem mean his worked and machine start to creating problem and in 10 days his finacial position became very tight than he called me again and request to do some thing than i felt now time to take a challenge than next day i have given healing at night from home and thing start to normal even owner also felt very comfortable sleep at night so now thing improving very well but i don't felt that negative left but their power of creating problem getting down and now owner feel little relax and machine and worker also comfortable. But still i supposed to heal more for better.

I felt if your aura strong no negative harm you that reason negative created problem for owner not means. After this experience my confidence very increased....

I am achieving all with natural way of reiki and it is working wonderfull.

pls not mind my english

I will add more as i get new thing.

thanks and regards
    vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:11 pm