Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Gnosis of Kali yuga

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Gnosis of Kali yuga Empty Gnosis of Kali yuga

Post by Milarepa Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:37 am

Check this book out...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Gnosis of Kali Yuga

Introduction:

The Gnosis of Kali Yuga penetrates into the most essential and practical aspects of the esoteric teachings that exist hidden within all great religions and spiritual doctrines. A vast range of schools and systems are explored and found to possess at their core the same essential qualities and ultimate goal: for a radical psychological change to manifest within the aspirant. This transformation occurs through the acquirement of Gnosis, or self-knowledge, and only through this pursuit can one acquire true happiness and final liberation.

Unlike many spiritual books, here we will find that neither vain beliefs nor a positive ideology is enough to sustain real contentment and triumph over life`s difficult ordeals. Rather, one must work for an authentic awakening, an enlightenment, something that is brought about only through intimate self-analysis and fundamental change.

In the end, it does not matter what one thinks or believes. Instead, what matters is that we become conscious, intelligent, creative, and responsible human beings. The Gnosis of Kali Yuga provides a practical and effective method to manifest these results in our daily lives.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. GNOSTICISM
    2. KALKIAN IGNORANCE
    3. GNOSIS & HAPPINESS
    4. REEVALUATING SOCIAL NORMS
    5. RELIGION & SEXUALITY
    6. THE MIND & THE EGO
    7. PSYCHOLOGICAL GYMNASTICS
    8. RETURN AND RECURRENCE OF THE EGO
    9. THE TREE OF GNOSIS
    10. MEDITATION FUNDAMENTALS
    11. THE FOURTH WAY & THE HUMAN MACHINE
    12. SEEING THE EMPTINESS
    13. SEXUAL TRANSMUTATION
    14. PURE & EMPIRICAL KNOWLEDGE
    15. THE LIBERATION OF GOOD & EVIL
    16. LEGION, HUMAN, CHRIST
    17. THE BRAIN, MIND, AND SLEEP
    18. SOTERIOLOGY: SALVATION HAS REQUIREMENTS
    19. TANTRISM
    20. INDECISION
    21. RUDIMENTARY KABBALAH
    22. ALCHEMY: LIQUID FIRE, IGNEOUS WATER
    23. THE TWO TYPES OF INTOXICATION
    24. COMPREHENSION & ELIMINATION
    25. CONCLUSIONS

Last edited by Milarepa on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Gnosis of Kali yuga Empty Re: Gnosis of Kali yuga

Post by Colin Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:53 am

Hi Wayne

That book looks really interesting! After quickly scanning through, it reminded me of some of those books which purport to contain the secrets of the Rosicrucians and Lost Knowledge of the Ancients etc. but with some more up-to-date bits thrown in. (Incidentally one of the diagrams near the end - the one inscribed with the acronym VITRIOL (nowadays becoming familiar to readers of Dan Brown's Lost Symbol!) comes from a book called Secret Symbols of the Rosicrucians, published in 1785 but maybe compiled long before that)

It is very much along the lines of research that I was into before Reiki found me!

Thanks for posting the link!
    Ai to Hikari
    Colin

I will have to find some time to read this! Very Happy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 am

no probs bro. I got a lot fo pdf stuff on my pc, but i saw with this one that the authro aloows it to be freely shared, so i opened up a pdf hosting account. might be able to post more stuff. Or, Pm me sometime, Very Happy

PS, i'm attending my first Gnostic group here in nottingham on Saturday. God bless nottingham for having one of the two centres in UK!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:10 am