Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Pandora
Lambs-Wool
6 posters

Reverbration and oscillation in a metaphysical sphere

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Reverbration and oscillation in a metaphysical sphere Empty Reverbration and oscillation in a metaphysical sphere

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:00 pm

hi Friends Smile

greetings to all!

i have to pen (up) something of which i m not sure what i m gonna write Smile but, yes, i have to....

i know i m among a slected group of energetically sensitive people here Smile so i think something may make some point... its often been a feeling with me that when i visit some website like this one, i feel i m drawing energy from the thoughts and equally from the brilliance of minds present here.... its like i m being fed with energies or something.. when i hear someone sharing some experience, i feel i m feeling the same... going through the very same experience... words, phrases, vacissitudes of sentences, diction, style, thoughts, almost everything produces a wave of specific identity...

past several months i ve been literally very very busy, so i could not have myself present on this forum frequently or daily, but i wasnt busy to not to experience reiki on a daily basis... Smile it's been continuing all the time... but the days i read this forum, read you guys here, read about reiki, the frequency or identity of reiki within me changes a bit... it might be psychologoical, sure, but it is quite also possible that it is a result of possible reverbration brought about by wonderful souls here...

[(by definition Smile reverbration is an oscillating type phenomenon even when the source of vibration (for example, sound) has ended )..so reverbration would be an apt word to use instead of vibration Smile]

technically speaking, we are led to belive that reiki is the same energy no matter who practices it or shares it... but i can pick up on this quite in a different way... our personal element sure translates into our reiki, and changes its 'taste' in a way we ourselves are 'flavoured'... plus, when we come across people, we either change their frequencies or they change ours... and this generality can be applied to reiki too... it might appear near to the phenomenon of 'entrainment' we learn in Quantum Touch... like synchronization of a lesser frequency to next available higher frequency... this occurs in reiki too?? i feel yes....

plus, another thing, that raises a question mark for me... 'for how long reiki' remains available to a client or patient, when the practioner has suspended his intention of channeling reiki' if practioner is assumed a channel or bridge for reiki, then reiki must dicontinue when practioner is detached from the patient, but we feel that patient keeps feeling reiki long after that moment... is this a reverbration of reiki ?? i.e. reiki keeps on even when the source (practioner) has been disconnected ?

we know (thanks to scientific knowledge) that we are always in a state of oscillation... the so called stationery items are not stationery at all.... they have inward constant oscillation of partciles/atoms/protons/electrons within them...and on the same lines we feel safe saying that thoughts have vibrations that affect us, and people around us... where do such oscillations end up ?? i receive vibration, transfer to another, he to yet another, and so on ad infinitum... but where ?

where does this chain ends... ?

similarly, the sounds we utter while speaking, the words we pronounce, the thoughts we raise in our minds.. all have some sort of energy or something a 'semblance of energies'... where do all these go in the end ? evaporate in the universe ? permeate ? absorb, and then to where?

and if we fail to find an answer ( which i have flatly failed) do we think something on the line that reverbrations/ vibrations/ oscillations change their tendencies, identities, and frequencies when talking about them in a metaphysical sphere or scenario?

and if yes, is reiki physical or metaphysical ? since we have different behaviours about the two worlds !

take care

salman
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Reverbration and oscillation in a metaphysical sphere Empty Re: Reverbration and oscillation in a metaphysical sphere

Post by Pandora Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 pm

My explanation for why people continue to feel Reiki after the practitioner has disconnected is that one of our guides (theirs I feel) is continuing with the session. This happened to me during the first treatment I received after my Reiki 1 attunement: after the practitioners had taken their hands off me, I continued to feel a hand clutching my left foot. It remained there for a good five minutes. Nobody was near the spot (I had my eyes open).

Of course, if you don't believe in the existence of guides then you won't accept this explanation. But it fits the evidence!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reverbration and oscillation in a metaphysical sphere Empty Re: Reverbration and oscillation in a metaphysical sphere

Post by chi_solas Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:32 am

salman.
    I believe our words being energy do go out
    into the vastness of the Universe and with
    today's technology I'm sure we can find ways
    to pick up the chatter going back to the
    beginning of time.

( which i have flatly failed)
    How can you feel that you have failed if your
    still searching for answers. To give up could
    be considered failure.

Our world/Universe is energy all around, & we
    feel it. unlike the ripples of a pond we can
    see the ponds energy move. But then if you
    think about what moves around us such as people,
    transportation on the ground and in the air.There
    is always something in motion. the earth's ocean,
    the earth spinning and so on. When I disconnect
    with a Reiki client I tell them that the energy does
    not stop working after the Reiki Sessions is over.

During a Reiki session we focus on our own energy.
    Once we put our feet back on solid ground and with
    each step we take we pick up the ripples of the earths
    energy with every breath we take.

bounce
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 am

Assalamu Alaikum Brother!

How you been? I thought you'd been pretty busy with things in life, hence your absense. You were missed though!

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    i know i m among a slected group of energetically sensitive people here Smile so i think something may make some point... its often been a feeling with me that when i visit some website like this one, i feel i m drawing energy from the thoughts and equally from the brilliance of minds present here.... its like i m being fed with energies or something.. when i hear someone sharing some experience, i feel i m feeling the same... going through the very same experience... words, phrases, vacissitudes of sentences, diction, style, thoughts, almost everything produces a wave of specific identity...

past several months i ve been literally very very busy, so i could not have myself present on this forum frequently or daily, but i wasnt busy to not to experience reiki on a daily basis... Smile it's been continuing all the time... but the days i read this forum, read you guys here, read about reiki, the frequency or identity of reiki within me changes a bit... it might be psychologoical, sure, but it is quite also possible that it is a result of possible reverbration brought about by wonderful souls here...

What i've encoutered in Reiki, is that perception is everything. When my perception of what's going on in Reiki has changed, the growth & depth has been more optimal. This is why academic study alongside experiental practices, are integral to so many spiritual paths. Reiki is no different. A person can study 'formally' in Reiki if they wish. Or, they can spend time on forums, it's still study, still expanding our knowledge. If we're honest, we leanr so much from forums, but how can we learn so much about Reiki, from words? Cause the words generate understanding mentally, and this in turn may lead to a change in perception. This new perception can create spiritual depth. So yeah, for sure, coming to a forum like this, most certainly has the effect you mention, Smile.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    technically speaking, we are led to belive that reiki is the same energy no matter who practices it or shares it... but i can pick up on this quite in a different way... our personal element sure translates into our reiki, and changes its 'taste' in a way we ourselves are 'flavoured'... plus, when we come across people, we either change their frequencies or they change ours... and this generality can be applied to reiki too... it might appear near to the phenomenon of 'entrainment' we learn in Quantum Touch... like synchronization of a lesser frequency to next available higher frequency... this occurs in reiki too?? i feel yes....

If folks wish to class the Reiki experience as one 'form', using one general label, if that is good for them, it's good for me. The folks who say Reiki is ULE, of course are the ones saying it's the same 'energy' though.

What's made more sense to me, is that our divinity sets a process in motion, and this process has a response, called Reiki. An experience. As it's my divinity starting something, and any single person experiencing the response, no two Reiki sessions are alike. And, experiences with different practitioners will vary also.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    plus, another thing, that raises a question mark for me... 'for how long reiki' remains available to a client or patient, when the practioner has suspended his intention of channeling reiki' if practioner is assumed a channel or bridge for reiki, then reiki must dicontinue when practioner is detached from the patient, but we feel that patient keeps feeling reiki long after that moment... is this a reverbration of reiki ?? i.e. reiki keeps on even when the source (practioner) has been disconnected ?

Since i feel the person having the experience is largely dictating the experience, the experieince wil stay with them as long as they need it.

Pandora wrote:My explanation for why people continue to feel Reiki after the practitioner has disconnected is that one of our guides (theirs I feel) is continuing with the session. This happened to me during the first treatment I received after my Reiki 1 attunement: after the practitioners had taken their hands off me, I continued to feel a hand clutching my left foot. It remained there for a good five minutes. Nobody was near the spot (I had my eyes open).

i'd a similar experience during my fist Sekhem treatment, by my initial Reiki teacher. I felt, and saw (even though my eyes were closed) about 1o beings of light treating my also. both hands on my body & legs. It was the most fantastic thing ever. I felt very embarrased really, mentioning it to my teacher, incase she though ti was an asshole, hehe. Jackie being ehr usual down to earth self said not to worry, that's not the first time it's happened. Yeah, it was pretty neat!

Take care
    Wayne
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:hi Friends Smile

where does this chain ends... ?

take care

salman

Who knows...

I could assume, or ponder that possibly mass(more dense forms of energy he,he) absorb or change the frequency,like the ripples in the pond that Bridget speaks of....Or does it expand eternally like the Universe, until the place in time that this changes.

A very wonderous question you have posed. study

Smile RJ
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:17 pm

I believe our words being energy do go out
    into the vastness of the Universe and with
    today's technology I'm sure we can find ways
    to pick up the chatter going back to the
    beginning of time.

with slight modification of the insight you have provided, i feel that energy of our words, thoughts, etc. "changes form" before being absorbed in the vastness of universe... seeing this in a mix paraphysical view, we have to gather that the word 'energy' may have more diverse dimensions than the physical dimension we are used to ascribe to word 'energy'

How can you feel that you have failed if your
    still searching for answers. To give up could
    be considered failure.

thanks for the nose correction Smile

Our world/Universe is energy all around, & we
    feel it. unlike the ripples of a pond we can
    see the ponds energy move. But then if you
    think about what moves around us such as people,
    transportation on the ground and in the air.There
    is always something in motion. the earth's ocean,
    the earth spinning and so on.

yes, we are always in motion, everything is, since the planet is in motion itself, spinning on its own axis, and then reveolving in its orbit.... interesting to note that Psychokinesis techniques have been developed on this information, where we move objects through gaze or thought just be 'interferring' with the motion pattern of our object which is stationery before our eyes but is in 'motion' on an invisible plane Smile

During a Reiki session we focus on our own energy.
    Once we put our feet back on solid ground and with
    each step we take we pick up the ripples of the earths
    energy with every breath we take.

just to add, that we take energy from ground also in certain exercises of martial arts Smile

your reply was a very nice one... thanks for share

take care

salman
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Milarepa wrote:Assalamu Alaikum Brother!

Waalaikum assalam dear Wayne Smile
    thanks for the greetings bro..

What i've encoutered in Reiki, is that perception is everything. .... This new perception can create spiritual depth.

our perception defines our realities... (thanks to Vincent Amador)

we always try to conceive reality, dear Wayne, but in effect we are only defining boundaries of our own perception... the more we push foward those boundaries, more we know.... however, i do wonder how little we attempt to distinguish our knowledge from our perception Smile

If folks wish to class the Reiki experience as one 'form', using one general label, if that is good for them, it's good for me. The folks who say Reiki is ULE, of course are the ones saying it's the same 'energy' though.

What's made more sense to me, is that our divinity sets a process in motion, and this process has a response, called Reiki. An experience. As it's my divinity starting something, and any single person experiencing the response, no two Reiki sessions are alike. And, experiences with different practitioners will vary also.

how beautifully put Smile!!

in a way, what you say here can be applied generally to religious systems too! like experiencing God is a personal version of a universal experience... no two people feel God in exactly same way... reiki sparks divinity in us... i have felt this too... we feel more expanded, relaxed, and we feel our pesonal expression of 'myself' more easily when with reiki... but i dare say one thing here.. reiki is personal expression of divinity that Usui Sensei perceived, although it then translates and exhibits itself in us to help us find our own self expression of divinity....

on these notes, i sometimes vary from general expression that Usui Sensei made us known to something called Reiki... infact, reiki, in the sense we see today, is a very specific signature of the spirutality of Usui... thats why we believe that we are only initiated into reiki through someone down in the lineage ladder... had it been that Reiki was something already available generally (even before Usui) then, by logic, someone else must have discovered reiki too apart from Usui Sensei...

in a way, the expression of gratitude Usui teaches, must make us bow in gratitude for him in the first instance Smile

Since i feel the person having the experience is largely dictating the experience, the experieince wil stay with them as long as they need it.

a big generalization Wayne Smile people around might reconsider it several times before nodding for it ! (or against it) Smile

regarding Guides and especially reiki guides, i have one thing in my observation... when we take on some positive thing, thoght, practice, deed, etc. we sure become connected to like energies/entities in the universe... and equally when we do things bad, think bad, we are again with entities to help us on that path....

not in reiki, but otherwise, i have had some experience of 'brief' encounters with some non-physical entities... not spirits, but something who has a weak will and which can be diffused by a strong repulsive mental wave... and on times, i had the blessings of some invisible entities around me, which i could only feel but as soon as i started assigning visual to this feeling, they would just go off...

i look forward when i get to know reiki guides in the natural course of my travel on this path.....

take care

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    we always try to conceive reality, dear Wayne, but in effect we are only defining boundaries of our own perception... the more we push foward those boundaries, more we know.... however, i do wonder how little we attempt to distinguish our knowledge from our perception Smile

Both are inextrcably linked. with our knowledge we form opinions about reality, these opinions are our perception.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    in a way, what you say here can be applied generally to religious systems too! like experiencing God is a personal version of a universal experience... no two people feel God in exactly same way...

for sure. I was gonna use Islam as an example when i mentioned that.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    but i dare say one thing here.. reiki is personal expression of divinity that Usui Sensei perceived, although it then translates and exhibits itself in us to help us find our own self expression of divinity....

For sure buddy!

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    on these notes, i sometimes vary from general expression that Usui Sensei made us known to something called Reiki... infact, reiki, in the sense we see today, is a very specific signature of the spirutality of Usui... thats why we believe that we are only initiated into reiki through someone down in the lineage ladder... had it been that Reiki was something already available generally (even before Usui) then, by logic, someone else must have discovered reiki too apart from Usui Sensei...

What you're saying is right. When someone speaks of Reiki, they automatically associate it with Usui sensei. Reiki is a spiritual expereince, that no one person should ultimately be associated with. Usui Reiki however, is denoting a spiritual expereince we've got from the hard work of Usui sensei. Expereinced & passed on, in a very specific way.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:

a big generalization Wayne Smile people around might reconsider it several times before nodding for it ! (or against it) Smile

So was your comment on the Reiki experience i was replying to, Smile. 'Channeling' Reiki, i've always struggled with the term. what words are used to describe things, are very important, cause we then form an opinion/understanding, based on words (among other things).

If a practitioner enters into an act in Reiki Ryoho, and nothing is sent/passed, instead, another person has a response, a spiritual expereince, then this spiritual expereince doesn't neccessarily have to stop simply cause a practitioner decide to stop the act of Reiki Ryoho. after we set our own spark of divinity in action, it's up to God, and the other person having the spiritual experience, as to what happens. In this way, Reiki is passive, incidentally.

so for sure, the person having the spiritual expereince, and God, will dictate how long the experience lasts, Smile.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    regarding Guides and especially reiki guides, i have one thing in my observation... when we take on some positive thing, thoght, practice, deed, etc. we sure become connected to like energies/entities in the universe... and equally when we do things bad, think bad, we are again with entities to help us on that path....

There's no Reiki 'guides' muhc like there's no Reiki computer. If a person wishes to incorporate their personal tastes to their personal expression of Reiki, then they can, that's cool. doesn't make it Reiki though. I'm familiar with guides from my shamanism apprenticeship, that's shamanism. what i've found in Reiki (and i can be as wrong as the next person), is that Reiki may fast-track us to know ourselves. When we know ourselves, or, begin to walk that path, i've found no need for guides in Reiki. Part of knowing myself is trusting in myself, and i've all the guidance i need within me. In fact, if my spark of divinity is so integral to Reiki, it could be suggested that the very acts of Reiki Ryoho can bring insights. Some of my most valuable ideas have come instantly during a self-treament. And, hehe, pain in the backside maybe since i'm trying to be mindful, but Hatsurei ho has had the same effect at times. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 am

My good friend Rashid always told me his relation to God was his own and no one else. I always thought this as a very honourable thought in islam that deserves great respect. something we should all learn from.

f
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm

fshortt wrote:My good friend Rashid always told me his relation to God was his own and no one else. I always thought this as a very honourable thought in islam that deserves great respect. something we should all learn from.

f

my dear Fshortt Smile

sorry i didnt know your real name, hence this pen name

what i feel that almost all religions lead to the same end... although some of them might take too long to lead somebody to that end, and always a fear that our life will end up before we reach reality in course of following a particular religion...

what preachers fail (islamic, missionaries, etc.) is that they preach their religion asking somebody to leave theirs without realizing that everybody has a sacred relation with his own religion, whatever it maybe, and to severe this tie is not an easy thing...

i just follow a verse of Holy Quran which says says that muslims should not call names even for the idols non-muslims worship... so there is no place in islam to lament or criticise any other religion...

and this cross-cultural decency, tolerance and cross-religio respecct is the essence of humanity, the thing which all religions preach in the first instance Smile

take well care buddy

salman
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Dear Salam,
    indeed, i do like that side of islam very much - much respect and thought has gone into it.
    As for the christian missionaries they do the same as you mention above - forgetting that there are many paths, and that everyone has their relationship to their path.

very good point you speak of.

and i am Frank Shortt Smile call me frank or f as you please.

f
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanks Bro Smile

so nice of your Frank

take care too

salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:52 pm