Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
Milarepa
vijaybali
chi_solas
tinkeysmom
8 posters

Healing request for my Dad

tinkeysmom

Healing request for my Dad Empty Healing request for my Dad

Post by tinkeysmom Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:35 pm

I would like to ask y'all to send some healing to my Dad. He's very ill with cancer. His name is Gary and lives in Midlothian, VA.

I appreciate it. (Sorry this is short. I'm typing on my iPod and it takes me forever!!!)
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Healing request for my Dad Empty Re: Healing request for my Dad

Post by chi_solas Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:59 pm

tinkeysmom wrote:I would like to ask y'all to send some healing to my Dad. He's very ill with cancer. His name is Gary and lives in Midlothian, VA.

I appreciate it. (Sorry this is short. I'm typing on my iPod and it takes me forever!!!)

Prayers sent with Reiki blessings sunny
    tinkeysmom

Post by tinkeysmom Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Thank you!!!
    tinkeysmom

Post by tinkeysmom Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

Update ~ The new meds they put my Dad on have almost completely removed the tumor in his one lung!!!!! Please continue to send more Reiki if you don't mind. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure the Reiki helped too! cheers
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:01 am

sunny Reiki sent

good news! thanks for the update cheers
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 am

hai friends,

i will send reiki for your dad but now days my energy is weak but i will send for you.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:42 am

What about you VJ? How are you holding up? Are you getting any time for Reiki for yourself? Want me to do a session for you?
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:47 am

tinkeysmom wrote:I would like to ask y'all to send some healing to my Dad. He's very ill with cancer. His name is Gary and lives in Midlothian, VA.

I access the site through my iPhone and understand....

Sending Good Thoughts

}}} Gary who lives in Midlothian, VA {{{
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 am

tinkeysmom wrote:Update ~ The new meds they put my Dad on have almost completely removed the tumor in his one lung!!!!! Please continue to send more Reiki if you don't mind. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure the Reiki helped too! cheers

that is great news! flower
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 pm

sending prayers and healing xxx
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:56 pm

hai milarepa,

What about you VJ? How are you holding up? Are you getting any time for Reiki for yourself? Want me to do a session for you?

i had lost the taste of freshness and trying to comeout this problem for better for my family. My problem i never believe to use tears even when my father died that time i didn't use my tears but my heart has lot sadness and missing my dad lot more but i don't want to disturb all of you.I write in short parents means god or more than god and they bless same as god give their blessing but god has lot of restrication for their rules but parents everytime give more their power so i am missing my part which i lost and i knew which i cannot find again now i am wory about my mother she lost her life partner heart so i trying to send reiki to her.. but how much time it will take i don't knew,,

i am not using rieki regularily because due to lot of procession of rutal which happend after death.

father was great guide of india due to his capablity Common wealth Games orgniser selected him to give specially training to indian guide and that day he also came from give training to around 300 guide in age of 72yrs.. whenever any VIP come to india he was only who call for thier services in my home one big shelf full of gift which was given by other counteries VVIP to my father for their knowledge. His picture and article lot of time come in world famous traveling guide magazine today when i open google and by chance type shiv kumar bali in images i found his picture sitting some with tourist and explain about qutab minar... which i don't knew before his death..

So at last yes i need healing for my mother now this only gem with me which i want to save as long as i can...

love and regards to you and all friends.

your
    vj
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:56 pm

vijaybali wrote:hai milarepa,
    Milarepa wrote:

i had lost the taste of freshness and trying to comeout this problem for better for my family. My problem i never believe to use tears even when my father died that time i didn't use my tears but my heart has lot sadness and missing my dad lot more but i don't want to disturb all of you.I write in short parents means god or more than god and they bless same as god give their blessing but god has lot of restrication for their rules but parents everytime give more their power so i am missing my part which i lost and i knew which i cannot find again now i am wory about my mother she lost her life partner heart so i trying to send reiki to her.. but how much time it will take i don't knew,,

i am not using rieki regularily because due to lot of procession of rutal which happend after death.

father was great guide of india due to his capablity Common wealth Games orgniser selected him to give specially training to indian guide and that day he also came from give training to around 300 guide in age of 72yrs.. whenever any VIP come to india he was only who call for thier services in my home one big shelf full of gift which was given by other counteries VVIP to my father for their knowledge. His picture and article lot of time come in world famous traveling guide magazine today when i open google and by chance type shiv kumar bali in images i found his picture sitting some with tourist and explain about qutab minar... which i don't knew before his death..

So at last yes i need healing for my mother now this only gem with me which i want to save as long as i can...

love and regards to you and all friends.

your
    vj

Try to set some time aside for Reiki with yourself also VJ. It's very, very important for your well-being. It's harder for you to be real effective in helping others if you're also negleting yourself buddy. Smile .

I just woke, so i'll do some absnet healing soon.

Warmest wishes
    Wayne
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Healing request for my Dad Empty hai

Post by vijaybali Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:08 am

hai milarepa,

I appriciate you advice and i feel it is very important.So again thanks for show me
    right path god bless you.

your
    vj
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:14 am

hi tinkeysmom,

Hope your Dad is showing more improvement since your last update! And VJ sorry for your loss, I also lost my mother recently.... 2 and a half years ago to stomach cancer, I was by her side when she past away. It is a crippling feeling. And I strongly suggest to take Milarepa's advice to heart... I neglected myself for a long time... and all sorts of illnesses/dis-eases have built up in me... it is only recently that I have started to look after myself better again... and there is a lot of work to be done! I know exactly what u mean, when u say "now days my energy is weak" !.... Be strong I'm sure your father is smiling down on you! All the best and a long and healthy life to your Mother and family! God bless
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:54 am

so, sorry about your personal events to Benni, Sad.

excellant advice Benni. turning our own painful experiences into something that can benefit others (such as advice) is a pure path, Smile.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:13 pm

ear LuvSoulJah,

Hope your Dad is showing more improvement since your last update! And VJ sorry for your loss, I also lost my mother recently.... 2 and a half years ago to stomach cancer, I was by her side when she past away. It is a crippling feeling. And I strongly suggest to take Milarepa's advice to heart... I neglected myself for a long time... and all sorts of illnesses/dis-eases have built up in me... it is only recently that I have started to look after myself better again... and there is a lot of work to be done! I know exactly what u mean, when u say "now days my energy is weak" !.... Be strong I'm sure your father is smiling down on you! All the best and a long and healthy life to your Mother and family! God bless
    [/quote]

Thanks and love for your lovely advice i am working on that and feeling better and stronger...

Keep it up
    vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:35 pm