Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
wildcarde
Dharma
chi_solas
vijaybali
8 posters

healing for mother earth.

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

healing for mother earth. - Page 2 Empty Re: healing for mother earth.

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:05 am

I dont know if the moon effects growth.... but it definitely effects the tides.... and there are some woman that I rather keep a distance from during a full moon lol..... and I myself have a bit of trouble sleeping during a full moon.... kinda have the urge to go out and party when it shines Razz
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:23 am

thanks for that post VJ! very interesting! Very Happy
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:37 am

Arrow Thanks vj its always interesting
    to read these statistics. Although
    I would imagine that having an
    operation anytime is risky scratch

I heard the best time to schedule an
    operation is before the holidays, that's
    when most operating rooms are not busy
    and you get more attention. Others might
    think that after the DR has had a vacation
    is better. lol!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:I dont know if the moon effects growth.... but it definitely effects the tides.... and there are some woman that I rather keep a distance from during a full moon lol..... and I myself have a bit of trouble sleeping during a full moon.... kinda have the urge to go out and party when it shines Razz

The full moon does have a party feel to it. healing for mother earth. - Page 2 73993
    I always feel energized by its presents.
    Especially when I have money in my pocket
    to turn over. healing for mother earth. - Page 2 158903
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 pm

HAI,

TX BUCK

love and regard
    vj
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Myth: we have to save the earth. Frankly, the earth doesn't need to be saved. Nature doesn't give a hoot if human beings are here or not. The planet has survived cataclysmic and catastrophic changes for millions upon millions of years. Over that time, it is widely believed, 99 percent of all species have come and gone while the planet has remained. Saving the environment is really about saving our environment - making it safe for ourselves, our children, and the world as we know it. If more people saw the issue as one of saving themselves, we would probably see increased motivation and commitment to actually do so. -Robert M. Lilienfeld, management consultant and author (b. 1953) and William L. Rathje, archaeologist and author (b. 1945)

Arrow sunny Like a Star @ heaven flower healing for mother earth. - Page 2 78411
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:33 am

chi_solas wrote:

Does anyone know if the lunar
    cycle affects the growth,harmony
    here on earth. sunny

Hia, Smile
    indeed it does, if you google it....you shall find. hiihi, no sorry. Seriously, you will find lots of material on it.
    Personally, we have always followed the moon cycle in planting and harvest through both my irish and norwegian family. These things are fairly common and well spread here in norway (where i have grown up). I found a rough outline of the basic idea, with a quick google search - never thought about googling something like that before, it is part of daily life. But then again, during winter it is the moon that is present in our sky, sun has gone on holiday, hardly peaks over the event horizon.

For one thing, which you can try out yourself, if you cut your hair during "growing moon" your hair will grow faster. Cut it on the "veining moon" your hair will grow slower Smile
    Also, the moon affects the moisture levels as well as light levels, therefore there would be more and less growth during the moon cycle.
    here is a link i found on google - it gives an idea...
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    here is some quotes from the site:
    how-to-plant-with-the-lunar-cycle wrote:
    * Know the new moon’s effects.
    When it’s new moon, the moon’s gravitational pull upon moisture is strong and water is pulled upwards. Because of this, it’s best to plant seeds and flowers that bloom above ground. This is the best time to plant corn, grain, asparagus, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts.
    * Know the second quarter moon’s effects.
    When it’s second quarter, the moon’s pull is not that strong but light increases and encourages growth through leaves. Plant vegetables and fruits that have seeds within them such as tomatoes, beans and peppers. If you cut grass during this time, it grows thicker.
    * Know the full moon’s effects. When it’s full moon, the pull becomes strong again but the light is gradually diminishing. Plant bulbs, root crops and other vegetation that grows within the soil and don’t need light, such as onions, potatoes and carrots. Harvest your crops at a full moon to have them at their prime condition.
    * Know the last quarter moon’s effects.
    When it’s last quarter, both the gravitational pull and moonlight are weak. Don’t plant anything at this time because this phase is not conducive to growth. To prevent grass from growing, cut it during last quarter moon. Do your composting and cleaning during this phase.

chi_solas wrote:
    wildcarde wrote:dunno about scheduled times, but this gives me an awesome idea. I can just go somewhere "green" (griffith park here in L.A. comes to mind), meditate, dig my hands into the earth and send Reiki directly to the earth that way.

As you give energy to the earth bounce
    you receive energy back from the
    earth. sunny

Indeed Smile and one could also perhaps include the universe above us. Idea

chi_solas wrote:
    Myth: we have to save the earth. Frankly, the earth doesn't need to be saved. Nature doesn't give a hoot if human beings are here or not. The planet has survived cataclysmic and catastrophic changes for millions upon millions of years. Over that time, it is widely believed, 99 percent of all species have come and gone while the planet has remained. Saving the environment is really about saving our environment - making it safe for ourselves, our children, and the world as we know it. If more people saw the issue as one of saving themselves, we would probably see increased motivation and commitment to actually do so. -Robert M. Lilienfeld, management consultant and author (b. 1953) and William L. Rathje, archaeologist and author (b. 1945)

if anyone is in trouble its us. i do think the earth will carry on even if we die off.

sunny

f
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:17 am

The lunar calendar may be part
    of the farmers growing,or the
    medicine wheel.I would have to
    do research on that. It is my
    understanding that the moon does
    have an influence on our earth.Arrow
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

another example, is that while working in a "mental hospital" (not sure of the right name, sorry - meaning no offence - "crazy house")
    incident rates went up, meaning more alarms were triggered during full moon quite drastically, as well as more anti-psychotics being administered, and this was normal.
    Doctors were discussing reasons for this like; metabolism change - reason for increase of dosage pr. patient. chemical and possibly hormonal changes during these lunar peaks (full moon).

i am sure there is lots of good resources out there in many different fields.

f
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 pm

hai friends,

First i say tx for sharing such wonderfull knowledge about full moon.

if anyone is in trouble its us. i do think the earth will carry on even if we die off.

Can any body give some answer...

1) What is global warming what effect will take if it continue like this.

2) What effect come when all glacier melt.

3) What effect come when Ozan layer in the sky will wide up

4) What effect will come when short of drinking water.
    5) What will happened when all tree cut down.

Who are responsible for all this... yes you are right we are So if will not care earth than life of earth shrink to 50 %.

for this we required to work on earth, we have such wonderful gift of god ( reiki)which right treatment for earth we can use this and our healing power changed the vibration of selfishness to caring world for earth and it happened.

So whatever written Robert M. Lilienfeld and friends it is that time when we have no such equipment which measure what is going in world now we have everything and this showed earth is malting very fast which is not fare.....

So our effort survive this earth and take the earth upto that level which is god is selected So whatever we can do better for earth we should do not wait for it happend by own.

Take care
    vj

fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm

vijaybali wrote:hai friends,

thanks Smile and no problem, i don't know much about it though Smile

vijaybali wrote:
    Can any body give some answer...

1) What is global warming what effect will take if it continue like this.

2) What effect come when all glacier melt.

3) What effect come when Ozan layer in the sky will wide up

4) What effect will come when short of drinking water.
    5) What will happened when all tree cut down.

I take it these are rhetorical questions Smile as i would think most people know the answers Smile It is obvious we are conducting ourselves here on earth without regard to other species, let alone our environment... and it is having an effect on our daily lives.

vijaybali wrote:
    Who are responsible for all this... yes you are right we are So if will not care earth than life of earth shrink to 50 %.
    indeed we are responsible, and we have already caused a great deal of damage, and indeed we are not the only ones effected by our behaviour.

vijaybali wrote:
    for this we required to work on earth, we have such wonderful gift of god ( reiki)which right treatment for earth we can use this and our healing power changed the vibration of selfishness to caring world for earth and it happened.
    Or rather, work with our earth instead of against it. Like mentioned in the thread, when we give energy, or reiki, or love to the earth, she responds. My point was more that, I will not be able to "save" the earth, but will work with the earth, and maybe she saves us Smile

vijaybali wrote:
    So our effort survive this earth and take the earth upto that level which is god is selected So whatever we can do better for earth we should do not wait for it happend by own.

Take care
    vj

indeed, we should all act now, but we should act in all fields. Giving energy, or reiki to the earth is a beautiful thing. But we also need to recycle, watch and regulate our own consumption, walk or use clean transport.
    here we recycle everything, bio-waste, plastic, metallics, paper. Our energy is clean (water-based), yet we produce a lot of oil that sells globally. Plastic is a by-product of oil, the fizz in your soda is a by-product of oil which the oil companies can not let into the environment because of regulations, yet there is no regulation what gasses humans can emit - so we become a filet for the carbon waste... kind of twisted if you ask me....there is more, and the more you look into it, the more you find.

good topic vj Smile
    and a good incentive. keep it up.

f
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 pm

[quote="fshortt"]

That reason i said tx lol! lol!

vijaybali wrote:

indeed, we should all act now, but we should act in all fields. Giving energy, or reiki to the earth is a beautiful thing. But we also need to recycle, watch and regulate our own consumption, walk or use clean transport.
    here we recycle everything, bio-waste, plastic, metallics, paper. Our energy is clean (water-based), yet we produce a lot of oil that sells globally. Plastic is a by-product of oil, the fizz in your soda is a by-product of oil which the oil companies can not let into the environment because of regulations, yet there is no regulation what gasses humans can emit - so we become a filet for the carbon waste... kind of twisted if you ask me....there is more, and the more you look into it, the more you find.

Here i am saying own responsibility and in that we have easiest way that is healing and other thing you mention need collective approach of peoples and countries which need time and lot more and now world is more selfish everybody feel they are upto their mind and whatever they see that is world but is wrong because earth is round and we all is attached each other lot of reason. So forget other thing let us take our own responsibility and start healing once a month for Mother earth it is sufficient for mother earth.

I like your way Basketball

healing for mother earth. - Page 2 850837

take care
    vj
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 am

[quote="vijaybali"]
    fshortt wrote:

That reason i said tx lol! lol!

vijaybali wrote:

Here i am saying own responsibility and in that we have easiest way that is healing and other thing you mention need collective approach of peoples and countries which need time and lot more and now world is more selfish everybody feel they are upto their mind and whatever they see that is world but is wrong because earth is round and we all is attached each other lot of reason. So forget other thing let us take our own responsibility and start healing once a month for Mother earth it is sufficient for mother earth.

I like your way Basketball

healing for mother earth. - Page 2 850837

take care
    vj

We are all on the same spaceship.
    the earth is not detached from the
    Universe.

In my part of the world there are
    more than less people caring for
    the earth. We have many recycle
    programs. Wholistic skin care
    products. Wholistic foods stores.
    Clothing stores that sell natural
    fiber clothing. The list goes on.

Oops I've run out of time. Will get
    back to this thread later.
    sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:39 am