Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session Empty Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 am

BRIDGET DINSMORE’S SELF-HEALING JOURNEY

14 MINUTE DOCUMENTARY BY MONIKA FIMPEL

Bridget a resident of Cambridge self-healed from
    Cancer without Surgery, Chemo, or Radiation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session

Tuesday May 11
    7:00 P.M.

Central Square Public Library
    45 Pearl Street Cambridge MA 02139

Followed by Q & A
    On her alternative approach to healing from
    Cancer without traditional medicine.

Bridget’s healing journey lead her to a healthier
    life style and she is not on any medications

Info@reiki-support.com wwww.reiki-support.com monika@2heal.org

can also be seen on www.vimeo.com/7340072 - Cached -
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session Empty Re: Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 pm

if Bridget's public talk is anything like her documentary, i highly recommend it!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session Empty Re: Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session

Post by chi_solas Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 am

Milarepa wrote:if Bridget's public talk is anything like her documentary, i highly recommend it!

Join Bridget for an informative 1 hour session 307123 This short documentary is
    only the tip of the iceberg. Here's
    an excerpt from my 8pg brochure that
    I give out with my documentary.... study

A brief summary of how I reversed
    my life threatening diagnoses

I first had to know what I didn't want , I did not want a total hysterectomy, followed by chemotherapy and radiation.

I then had to figure out what I needed to do. I began changing my eating habit's no fried foods, no sugar, no hydrogenated oils, no white flour, …

I went in search of books about preventing dis-ease in that process I found Jon Kabat Zinn’s video interview with Bill Moyers a treasure for me.

I searched for a Holistic Dr. but none did I find.

I sought out yoga along with muscle toning exercises

I became aware of my self talk and adjusted it when I'd hear myself say, I want to heal, when I really should have said I'm healthy.”

I used visualizations that I created to go deeper within to talk to my cells and become the captain of my own body

I treated myself to Reiki Therapy from Janice Anderson a Reiki practitioner and a Holistic RN.

I connected spiritually with my parents who passed on when I was a child and asked for their guidance.

I made peace with resentments that accumulated over the years and learned to let them go.

I learned to be my own health advocate and find other options beyond what the medical profession was offering.

I chose not to tell anyone about my diagnoses beyond my immediate family and those within the medical profession who I chose to work with
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 am

this kinda sounds as if it turned out to be a 'road-map' to recovery for you. Was all these points something that progressed over time? If so, is there any one thing that you think made the biggest difference?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:17 am

Milarepa wrote:this kinda sounds as if it turned out to be a 'road-map' to recovery for you. Was all these points something that progressed over time? If so, is there any one thing that you think made the biggest difference?

It was all a learning in progress.
    The "road map" happened when I
    looked back to find answers to the
    same question you and many others
    ask. Everything I did overlapped.
    I would say that learnng to self talk
    was difficult. What I did applies to
    all dis-eases that I encountered from
    overweight,skin ,diabetes and I believe
    that Reiki helps me maintain & balance
    my health. sunny

Here's a poem I wrote a few years ago study

Keep Me Balanced.

I Have An Important Job To Do

Written by Bridget Dinsmore

Hi my name is Uterus. I have been around

for many decades. I noticed that I seldom

come up in conversations and if I do it's in

a whisper. I have heard words that made me

feel ashamed. I was seen as a curse to women.

I always felt so un-appreciated. My work is

made easy if the progesterone and estrogen

levels are kept balanced. When the hormone

levels are neglected and get out of balance, I

have no control over the physical and

emotional turmoil that surface.

Don't get me wrong,

there are times

When the

Fallopians,

Ovaries,

and

myself

have

fun

doing

our

job

watching the 70-900 million sperm swim up stream from the vagina through the cervix and me to get to the fallopian tubes where one sperm from all those millions fertilizes an egg. That's when my job within the reproductive system is to protect and nourish that egg, until it is fully developed and makes its way out of the vagina. I do have a very important job and it is much easier when the hormone levels are kept at a healthy balanced level.

I did get quite a scare once when the DR. performed a biopsy. It was really the most unpleasant experience that I have ever had. I will spare you the gory details, but I do recall your presence there, so you know what I'm talking about. I did appreciate the talk we had after the biopsy. I remember you telling me that the DR. wanted to use a scalpel to remove me and my friends, the ovaries and the fallopian tubes. I did not like that idea. After all I had been a faithful Uterus and nurtured two healthy children. My friends and I would have been discarded and end up in a medical trash can, only to be replaced with medication, that could cause more problems beyond hot flashes. I know you were not happy with that solution. I was glad you spoke to me and got my opinion before making a decision. The plan to seek spiritual healing really paid off. I feel so much more appreciate and will continue to serve you, keeping balance and harmony within.
    [center]
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 am

pretty good! can easily see your onw personalioty in that. talking about something that was negative, but putting a positive, hopeful slant on things!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:21 pm