Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

nadi astrology

renukakkar
    renukakkar

nadi astrology Empty nadi astrology

Post by renukakkar Fri May 28, 2010 2:02 am

hello everyone, didn't know where to post this so thought of posting it here.

i went to the nadi astrologers in delhi. the science of prection from old palm leaves written on by ancient saints thousands of years ago. this system is particular of tamil naidu. the leaves are preserved.
    they take your thumb print( right for men and left for women) and match with the bundle which has the closest resemblance of the whorls and ridges. they then start reading if the events/names are correct you say yes and if incorrect,you say no and the nadi astrologer goes on to the next leaf.
    my information was in the second bundle. they told my parents names,what i had studied, what sort of job i did, my next promotion etc. even the names of my husband and his middle name.when and why he expired and what was his health problem? they also predicted that i would write three books. that i had taken diksha (some spiritual healing etc) without my telling them anything. all this while i was getting goose pimples and was awe of the fact that someone had predicted my future when i did not even exist. they predicted the professions my sons would be taking up when they grew up. my promotion is in two years let us see it comming true as per the present scenario the promotion is likely to take some time.

here is the link for details

http://www.nadi-astrology.org/INDEX.ASP

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:16 pm