Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Globale Connections Everywhere, FDA/Military/Governments

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Globale Connections Everywhere, FDA/Military/Governments Empty Re: Globale Connections Everywhere, FDA/Military/Governments

Post by LuvSoulJah Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:26 pm

ok, I don't know if this is the right thread for posting this.... but I am starting to see connections everywhere..... So I mentioned before that I lost my mom to cancer..... There seems to be a very high cancer rate in Ireland in general, and the question is why??? What do the Irish do more than say the Germans....drink alcohol? hmmm no I dont think Irish drink more than germans do... I've lived in both countries long enough to be able to say that. What the Irish do consume more than most is TEA! Ok .... so how can we link tea to cancer.... well it's like this.... For some reason back in the 1960's the US military took a great interest in Irish dental health for some reason.

Ireland took to fluoridation in the '60s following recommendations by representatives of the US military, but not before a famous legal fight. In 1960, the Fluoridation Act became Irish law, but was delayed for the High Court to hear the case in 1963 and the Supreme Court, on appeal, in 1964. The High Court case was the longest in Irish history.

So what has this got to do with TEA!?!? Quite simple... Boiling fluoridated water increases the fluoride concentration. What does this mean? healthier teeth? less cavities? I don't know I am no dentist! What I do know is that Fluoride is a mutagen.... meaning it effects DNA.... increasing the risk of cancer.... This combined with MSG and Aspartame... found in most drinks labeled "sugar free" and crisps.... stock cubes etc... endless list.... Poisons us from an early age....

The question is why was the USA so interested in Irish Dental health? My guess is that cancer patients are huge money makers for the pharma industry.... I wont make any other speculations here.... u can decide for yourselves....

Last edited by LuvSoulJah on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Globale Connections Everywhere, FDA/Military/Governments Empty Re: Globale Connections Everywhere, FDA/Military/Governments

Post by LuvSoulJah Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 pm

But we cant blame it ALL on TEA... The fact that Fluoridated Water became Law in Ireland is the key point.... Water is used in all areas of cooking.... soups, sauces... boiling vegetables etc.... It was just when we looked for what is the difference between Ireland and other countries in Europe... Why is the cancer rate so high in comparison? So that's where tea cam into the equation.... but tea doesn't cause cancer....The difference is that in 98% of Europe Water Fluoridation is illegal... and Ireland belongs to the unfortunate 2%!

Last edited by LuvSoulJah on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 pm

The FDA is a JOKE... and so are the corrupt greedy power mongers that run our governments... FYI Aspartame is E951 and MSG is E621. cleverly encrypted for the uneducated eye and printed so small that u need a magnifying glass to read it. But on cigarettes they write it in BIG letters "SMOKING KILLS" ..... The only reasonable explanation I can find for why the EU is following the FDA is that it's corrupt and run by the same people...
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 am

I think people should check what
    they put in their mouth. That's
    where good health begins. Balance
    and Harmony is created by all who
    live on this earth. It would help
    if people not only eat healthy but
    also think healthy. we are all at
    different levels on our earthly paths. bounce

2012 is just a number to me. I do
    not have to sit around and wait for
    the Mayan calendar to see if all that
    was predicted will become true. If I
    can reverse dis-ease within, then I am
    helping to create balance & harmony.
    Creating a healthy environment making
    sure our government is doing all that
    they can, not to repeat past pollution
    practices sunny

Military will use whatever population
    they can to experiment on. I have read
    in articles that the government of 3rd
    world countries will accept monies offered
    to test results of Fluoridated Water etc;
    Some country, I can't recall which one
    accepted money to take trash and left it
    floating out in the ocean.

Suspect
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 am

There is also compelling evidence that the thyroid accumulates Fluoride from the environment and that Aspartame causes hypo/hyperthyrodism..... which I have!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 am

I am finding when I think holistic,
    metaphysics, that top of the health
    list is emotions that creates inflammation
    within, be it cancer,arthritis or any
    dis-ease that lurks under our skin and
    settles in our weakess areas. Some foods
    such as the ones you mention helps
    dis-eases feeds off the sugars,fats that
    are ingest. The FDA have not done a great
    job they have closed down labs that produced
    MGN for folks with cancer. I understand that
    Hydrogenated oils of under x amount is still
    acceptable and listed as zero. affraid
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:55 am

In our eyes they have not done a great job! But they are carrying out exactly what they mean to, with the consequences not being side effects but premeditated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:50 am