Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+5
Lisel
ReikiHealingHands
LightChild
chi_solas
LightBody
9 posters

A Special Reiki Thank You

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

A Special Reiki Thank You Empty A Special Reiki Thank You

Post by LightBody Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 am

I want to take one moment and offer a special, heartfelt and warm Reiki Thank You to Arabella, Aronaya, Awaken (John), cksethi, Dennis, Elmarie, ExperienceReikiCT, Frank, JohnC, JonathanHicks, Julie58, LightChild, Lisel, Liz_S, Lois, Lou, LuvSoulJah (Benni), MattiT, ReikiHealingHands (Julie), Renukakkar, RLA, Rzukic, Sandiboy, Soulangel (Sarah), Spirithealer, Stefy, Synaxis, Thaak (Andy), Vijaybali, and Whiteeagle for posting such a wonderful Avatar with your profile... and that avatar, obviously, is of you!

Seeing the recent photograph of you brings forth a new feeling of warmth and healing in my heart center, feelings that undoubtedly emerge as a side effect of Reiki flowing through you.

Thank you.

A Special Reiki Thank You 109644
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

A Special Reiki Thank You Empty Re: A Special Reiki Thank You

Post by chi_solas Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:25 am

Buck wrote:I want to take one moment and offer a special, heartfelt and warm Reiki Thank You to Arabella, Aronaya, Awaken (John), cksethi, Dennis, Elmarie, ExperienceReikiCT, Frank, JohnC, JonathanHicks, Julie58, LightChild, Lisel, Liz_S, Lois, Lou, LuvSoulJah (Benni), MattiT, ReikiHealingHands (Julie), Renukakkar, RLA, Rzukic, Sandiboy, Soulangel (Sarah), Spirithealer, Stefy, Synaxis, Thaak (Andy), Vijaybali, and Whiteeagle for posting such a wonderful Avatar with your profile... and that avatar, obviously, is of you!

Seeing the recent photograph of you brings forth a new feeling of warmth and healing in my heart center, feelings that undoubtedly emerge as a side effect of Reiki flowing through you.

Thank you.

A Special Reiki Thank You 109644

Ditto: sunny It sure gives the forum
    a lived in friendly feeling. The profiles
    are a wonderful tribute that honour the
    healing work we are involved in. A Special Reiki Thank You 850837
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 am

Yay Buck ,Thank you for that warm special Reiki "Thank you" cheers to all of us who joined and introduced oursleves with a Self avatar flower
    I think this is a way to get closer to people who are so far away but you feel so close. And it's an apreciation and gratitude for REIKI which brings us together and the work and efforts made to create this wonderful place and to maintain it.
    BIG REIKI THANK YOU to the administratiors and moderators and all the members who keep RLL alive and growing up everyday!!! bashburn
    ReikiHealingHands
    ReikiHealingHands

Post by ReikiHealingHands Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 am

Thank you Buck. Must say though you are looking a little older than a picture i have seen on another forum of you but...that was back 6 or so years ago ha ha. You are still looking good though Pmsl. :-D
    Lisel
    Lisel

Post by Lisel Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Thank YOU cheers

It's a great place to join.. I love learning more about Reiki and hear/read what others think of it and work with it Very Happy

Thank you Reiki and all you Reikifolks..
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 am

LightChild wrote:
    BIG REIKI THANK YOU to the administratiors and moderators and all the members who keep RLL alive and growing up everyday!!! bashburn

a BIG thankyou to you also, for being a part of this place!
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 am

Heh Wayne, guess you are very busy recently didnt see you on for a while study I am trying to be as active as possible having in mind I am not yet Reiki person like most of you are folks...but soon I will be 7 days left to The Day bounce
    Love and Blessing to you my dear friend!!! A Special Reiki Thank You 850837
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 am

hiya! yeah i'm so very busy recently, also so much time is being took up being with someone close to me who is ill. Plus, having just moved back 4 weeks ago to Ireland, so much is happening at once. I don't have internet contact much atm either, so cant get on daily like i used to. The other staff here are great though, so i know the forum is in good hands!

Reiki 1 in 7 days! Let us know what it was like maybe, in the Reiki Expereinces section?

warmest wishes
    Wayne

LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Wow so many things going on in your present... Wish you all the best in whatever you do and health improvement to the person you mentioned...Yes, everyone here is doing their best and very intersting topics we have recently. Salman particulary is great in inventing some new once hehe Idea
    I mostly read and learn...Soak up like a sponge lol!
    I am getting more and more educated about Reiki every day here on RLL Smile
    Thank you for creating this place Wayne !!!
    Be Blessed!!!
    Love and Light
    bashburn
    P.S. Ah, and yes I am going to share about my Reiki exprience 100%. Can't wait to meet Colin in person! The Day is 30.08.10 sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 pm

oh! Colin is to be your teacher! Well, you've made a great choice. He's a guy i've personally a lot of respect for, and i'm nut just saying that as he's admin. He's very knowledgeable, and a great guy who'll always be there to support you.

BTW, it's great, entusiatic members like you who make this a great place, and are the reason the forum is created.

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Yaya ,I know Colin is the best choice I could make ....but how it came it was like ment to be him...I didn't actually chosed ..it just happend to be like that and this is the great part of it. That's the way I wanted to find my Teacher.
    Impulsive and natural...pure and simple as my Master says sunny I am amazed by his knowledge and wisdom and simple explanations he makes about things seeming difficult to understand... Smile
    Thank you for the kind words Wayne flower I believe that many entusiastic people are going to benefit from RLL.
    Now I am browsing Buck's website and I have to say I am astonished.
    Great job Buck heart smiley
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 pm

LightChild wrote:Yaya ,I know Colin is the best choice I could make ....but how it came it was like ment to be him...I didn't actually chosed ..it just happend to be like that and this is the great part of it. That's the way I wanted to find my Teacher.
    Now I am browsing Buck's website and I have to say I am astonished.
    Great job Buck heart smiley

I wholeheartedly agree, Colin is one of the best Reiki Teacher's available.

Regarding my website, thanks. I'm going to be adding new content to it for many years to come. I hope it gives Reiki Practitioners some interesting food for thought, and will serve as discussion material for students with their teachers.

:-)

Spirithealer
    Spirithealer

Post by Spirithealer Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Buck

Idont get here often ...but the place feels like my second home alredy

Great to meet n greet Reiki folks from around the world and just get the chance to get Reiki out there!!

daivukas
    daivukas
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by daivukas Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 am

Patiko mintys isdestytos siame forume. Noriu daugiau suzinoti apie reiki seansus, kaip suprantu cia juos siunciate sutartu laiku.
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:08 am

Hi Daivukas

Please try to post in English as that is the general default language of this forum.

Thanks
    Colin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 am