Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+6
Colin
Milarepa
Thaak
Lambs-Wool
chi_solas
LightChild
10 posters

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell

LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell Empty My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell

Post by LightChild Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:26 am

Hi everyone Very Happy
    I just want to share how excited I am about my Reiki 1 course tomorrow 30.08.2010!!!
    I am so much excited that I can't write anything else now apart of this word : EXCITED
    Just felt I need to share it with you all as I found my Teacher here on RLL and that you all are a part of my Excitement and Joy which I feel in my heart right now cheers
    Thank you very much for having you as my friends and my Reiki family.
    Tomorrow I will become a "full member" of this family bounce
    Will let you know about the experince I've had and I feel it will be amazing one My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 850837

With Love ,Light and Gratitude to all the members of RLL

Elena
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell Empty Re: My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell

Post by chi_solas Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:59 am

sunny I remember the feeling. bounce
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell Empty Re: My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 am

hi Elly Smile

Warm wishes for the big day!

Colin has always been lucky in having great students sunny

All the best!

Salman
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:56 pm

Enjoy and expand into the experience!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:44 am

Elena, have a great day, with a great guy!

P.S. be sure to share any 'secret' titbits he might divulge! Laughing
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 am

Milarepa wrote:

P.S. be sure to share any 'secret' titbits he might divulge! Laughing

Don't you dare, Elena! Evil or Very Mad

Remember your oath! Twisted Evil

Laughing

Seriously, we had a great day (as I'm sure Elena will tell you when she gets back home Smile )

Elena is a lovely person - as lovely as the energy and enthusiasm that comes across in all her posts!

Congratulations, Elena: Reiki 1 practitioner! cheers

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 158903
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:53 am

Colin wrote:

Congratulations, Elena: Reiki 1 practitioner! cheers

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 158903

congrats!

Last edited by Milarepa on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Spirithealer
    Spirithealer

Post by Spirithealer Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 am

Way to go!!

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 am

Elly, Congratulations! cheers bounce

LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:46 pm

YAyayaya Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!! (I wrote such a long post and the page expired LOLOL) So I am starting again lol!
    Thank you to everyone who took a part of my excitement!!! cheers

I am SOOOOO Happy and energized I can write another post like that heheh.
    I had an unforgettable day, the greatest one for a long time I haven't had ...Very Happy
    I haven't felt such sensations never in my life and I want to express my gratitude to my Master Colin here and to say that he is what I expected and imagined one Reiki teacher should be. Meeting him today just proved right my feelings I had about him, a wonderful pure soul....
    As I promised I am sharing my experience now with you ...
    but I am not telling you any "'secret' titbits " Wayne Twisted Evil
    Become Colin's student and you will find out yourself lol!

Joke aside, I had an amazing experience! In the end of the day I couldn't hide the tears of happiness I felt! Apart of the insightful presentation to Reiki and all the new things I learned from Colin today I had also unforgettable attunemts. I saw colors and felt my hair standing up and warm tingling sensations on my head and palms and then all over my body. I never felt like that before! My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 850837 I still feel tinglings all over my head and in my palms bounce

I am thankful to Colin and to his lovely wife Sandra for the warm welcome to their home. Such a nice and peaceful location... I loved Colin's Reiki room Very Happy
    You can see us on the left side with the Certificate my Master gave me in the end of the course bounce I love it, it's so beautiful! Colin put lots of work on making it the way it looks Smile

So I am now full member of the Reiki family on RLL !!! Thank you all for sharing my happiness and for the nice words and congratulations!
    The most I want to give my gratitude to Colin who not only made me a Reiki I practitioner but gave me much more on this day My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 307123
    As I am a Reiki practitioner already I start practicing Reiki up from tonight ..on myself Basketball
    I am off now for my Reiki self session Very Happy

Love Light and Gratitude beat

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:00 pm

great stuff! i'm just bout to go to bed, and it's great to read a nice sotry such as this1 many thanks for sharing!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 pm

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 850837 feel the energy all around bounce
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Congrats! Oh, and it is also nice to "meet" you as you mentioned on reply on another post of mine.

I remember those feelings the first atunement I received. The feeling of raw expansion is truly amazing.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm

ah, Elly heartful of congrats Smile

from the structure of your sentences in your recent post, i could guage how your heart was racing while you shared all the experiences!

Lovely post.. and lovely pic, thanks for sharing.... (we have Colin's pic on record throught that lol!, thanks for 'updating' RLL records too Smile )

Great time ahead!!

salman
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:14 am

My dear friends thank you again for your responses cheers
    Yes Andy ,this is exactly the way to explane the feeling I had -"feeling of raw expansion"
    but I didin't know how to explane this sensation Smile Thank you for that one !

Yes I feel the energy all around Bridget and have some sympthooms of cleansing...
    I feel like I have a fever but I don't lol... and I am coughing. Very thirsty so I drink lots of water.Feel the heat inside the body and outside...

I am glad I managed to get the RLL records updated with my picture Salman Smile

bashburn
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 am

hi Elly Smile

Some days ago i initiated my missus to level one.

Feeling fever, heat all around, especially dissipating from feet... You may call such feeling as detox or cleansing, but we can also say that this is the process of energetic readjustments....

What i do these days is that i keep giving reiki underside of her toes while she keeps on reiking her abdomen.

Reiki, reiki and more reiki, this is the ultimate solution cheers

Take care

Salman
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:37 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:

Take care

Salman

Yes, indeedy, Salman! Laughing
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:41 am

Thank you Salman , yes I agree and I do self healing also as Colin thought me.
    I did it in the morning and will do again tonight Smile
    It feels wonderful, I can feel the energy flowing... My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 850837
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:54 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:hi Elly Smile

Some days ago i initiated my missus to level one.

Feeling fever, heat all around, especially dissipating from feet... You may call such feeling as detox or cleansing, but we can also say that this is the process of energetic readjustments....

What i do these days is that i keep giving reiki underside of her toes while she keeps on reiking her abdomen.

Take care

Salman

now that's a great thought for today you got buddy!
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 am

Heh ,yes very interesting Wayne... I am going to try this underside of toes technique Smile
    Thank you for your attention guys! I deeply apreciate it !!! bashburn
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:47 am

LightChild wrote:Heh ,yes very interesting Wayne... I am going to try this underside of toes technique Smile
    Thank you for your attention guys! I deeply apreciate it !!! bashburn

Laughing
    Hi Elly...

Try not to tie yourself in a knot whilst trying to Reiki underyour feet and your abdomen at the same time! Remember to keep yourself comfortable.
    lol!
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:51 am

Hahah Colin ,useful remark lol! and thank you for reminding to feel comfortable Wink
    I will try and let you know how it worked out for me My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 158903
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:00 am

I have always found the self-foot
    position a challenge. affraid

I emphasize to all my students that comfort
    is a must for the facilitator as well as the
    client. When a hand position is uncomfortable
    move to a more comfortable position. When they
    don't have the right height table, to do a Reiki
    session on a friend or family member, they should
    not use the floor or a bed,their client may be OK
    but they might be feeling some strain. It's best
    to do a chair session instead. sunny
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 am

Thank you for the advise Bridget Smile I am leaving for a holiday to my country
    and want to treat my family (mum and dad) so I will defenitely do a chair session.
    As for the foot position I am still able to do it, so hope to work well for me ...in a while when I do the self healing session My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell 158903
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:09 am

Congratulations Elly!!

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Aha ..I also learned that reiki treatment is whole a lot of fun until you come to treat your feet and that's the only reason I took Reiki 2... Very Happy Just kidding....However, I remember using my feet to treat my feet.. Very Happy

Good Luck!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:04 pm