Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+6
Colin
Milarepa
Thaak
Lambs-Wool
chi_solas
LightChild
10 posters

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 Empty Re: My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell

Post by chi_solas Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am

LightChild wrote:Thank you for the advise Bridget Smile I am leaving for a holiday to my country
    and want to treat my family (mum and dad) so I will defenitely do a chair session.
    As for the foot position I am still able to do it, so hope to work well for me ...in a while when I do the self healing session My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 158903

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 63216 what a wonderful time to take a trip home.
    Enjoy your travels and time with your family heart smiley
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 Empty Re: My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:30 pm

rzukic wrote:
    Aha ..I also learned that reiki treatment is whole a lot of fun until you come to treat your feet and that's the only reason I took Reiki 2... Very Happy

yeah Resko, reiki 2 is like 'wi-fi reiki' or 'bluetooth reiki' lol!
    i m off to verify my MAC address again, so beg leave Smile !!

Salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:26 pm

wifi Reiki, i tihnk you've hit on somethign there! something for the techno person & the spiritual alike!
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Thank you Resko!!!

I like your sense of humor Salman Smile Very witty Very Happy
    I feel fantastic! I tried your undertoes thechnique and it worked well with me. Couldn't make more than 3 minutes per foot but even that helped.

BTW the heat I felt yesterday was gone when I woke up this morning.
    Don't know if it is a result of your thechnique Salman or just readjusting of the energy is going well Smile
    I did an hour and a half of self healing yesterday all together (the morning and the evening)
    Now off to work folks... The work is calling me lol!

Have a lovely sunny day folks My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 850837

Last edited by LightChild on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Wayne, Scientists are spiritualists of 21st century ! Smile

Elly, energy is often found pulsating and shifting its appearance in different body parts.. but good signs nevertheless! Smile

take care

salman
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:08 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    rzukic wrote:
    Aha ..I also learned that reiki treatment is whole a lot of fun until you come to treat your feet and that's the only reason I took Reiki 2... Very Happy

yeah Resko, reiki 2 is like 'wi-fi reiki' or 'bluetooth reiki' lol!
    i m off to verify my MAC address again, so beg leave Smile !!

Salman

Thanks Buddy!

Who knows what is next. Maybe, those walking Reiki-Robots and when we come back from work they will have cup of coffee ready for us and of course they will ask: “Master, would you like 5 minutes reiki to your feet?”......... Very Happy bounce

Thanks,

Resko
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 am

u made me laugh my belly out lol! reiki robots, then reiki master robot with a chip 'intel inside' logo...

Maybe reiki styles will be created in future with reference to whether the reiki master had an AMD processor, or an intel 64-bit processor with so called hyperthreading Smile

U know these are real scary thoughts too lol!

Salman
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:56 am

lol! Guys you made me laugh a lot. Just coming back from work and I needed this refreshing reading My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 158903
    I prefer real person to give me reiki than a robot so hopefully they are not going to get there with the techniques Wink
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:u made me laugh my belly out lol! reiki robots, then reiki master robot with a chip 'intel inside' logo...

Maybe reiki styles will be created in future with reference to whether the reiki master had an AMD processor, or an intel 64-bit processor with so called hyperthreading Smile

U know these are real scary thoughts too lol!

Salman

My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 63216 You are far ahead of me bro..While I barely invented simple walking reiki robot you are already advertising robot reiki master with Pentium-11 Intel Inside My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 6907 My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 396901 ....And you are right....if the “smartest” among us that called themselves “Scientist” can figure and measure Reiki frequency we wouldn't be far away from it...However, I still do hope that Bill Gates is not active member of RLL but than again....Wayne keeps on surprising us lately with all this great reiki masters....

Regards,

Resko
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Congratulations Elly! I remember exactly the love and excitement of my Reiki I, may your Reiki path be filled with much light, laughter and love. many blessings of peace love and lightxxx
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:28 pm

rzukic wrote:if the “smartest” among us that called themselves “Scientist” can figure and measure Reiki frequency we wouldn't be far away from it...

very right ! Smile lets see if people here take note of us too affraid lol!

However, I still do hope that Bill Gates is not active member of RLL but than again....Wayne keeps on surprising us lately with all this great reiki masters....

again an 'indigenous' analogy, but i can't help rendeer Smile

the hardware is controlled through software's IRQ command set these days... how interesting that a reiki initiation serves like an IRQ command to 'open' certain 'comm' ports within us cheers

Smile

take care

salman
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Thank you Dharma for the nice wishes and your attention!!! My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 850837
    Love Light and Angel Blessings to you dear !!!
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:07 am

bless you lovelyxxx
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:00 am

It looks like Reskco & Salman
    have wandered off to robot land. Arrow

I could be wrong. Elly seems to
    down to earth to trade off her
    Reiki Teacher for a robot teacher
    no matter how good the soft ware. My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 158903
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 am

lol! Yeah Bridget, I wouldn't give up my Teacher for a robot with the best software in the world. My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 158903
    BTW I gave my first Reiki mini session today bounce
    My coleague had a headache as we had some problems with the boss these days and she is off the rails.
    I sugested her to try to give her some reiki
    and she might feel better after words...
    she accepted and then I did a short session about 10 minutes
    as we expected cusotmers every moment to wolk in the shop....
    I started with the shoulders,
    then the left hand on the top of the hand and right on the back of the head ,
    then left on the throat and right on the neck,
    then left on the heart, right on the back.
    Finished with the shoulders and pointing energy down ...
    as you thought me Colin sunny
    She said that she was feeling warmth and relaxation while I was giving reiki to her. And that the headache nearly was gone but not comletly.
    I felt chaneling the Reiki through my crown, and my palms as thingling sensations

So here we go I gave Reiki to another person for the first time in my life My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 850837
    I feel so happy people... Reiki is a miracle, it gives me so much energy... I can't sleep a lot at night but I don't feel tired and sleepy through the day ...hehehe
    sunny
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:37 am

Well done, Elly! cheers

That's what Reiki treatments are all about - helping people get back on the rails (i.e. back on track!) Smile

Maybe another short session for her if you get some time would be even more beneficial? I love you
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:25 am

Cutest Thread Ever.
    beat
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 am

LightChild wrote: lol! Yeah Bridget, I wouldn't give up my Teacher for a robot with the best software in the world. My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 158903
    BTW I gave my first Reiki mini session today bounce
    My coleague had a headache as we had some problems with the boss these days and she is off the rails.
    I sugested her to try to give her some reiki
    and she might feel better after words...
    she accepted and then I did a short session about 10 minutes
    as we expected cusotmers every moment to wolk in the shop....
    I started with the shoulders,
    then the left hand on the top of the hand and right on the back of the head ,
    then left on the throat and right on the neck,
    then left on the heart, right on the back.
    Finished with the shoulders and pointing energy down ...
    as you thought me Colin sunny
    She said that she was feeling warmth and relaxation while I was giving reiki to her. And that the headache nearly was gone but not comletly.
    I felt chaneling the Reiki through my crown, and my palms as thingling sensations

So here we go I gave Reiki to another person for the first time in my life My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 850837
    I feel so happy people... Reiki is a miracle, it gives me so much energy... I can't sleep a lot at night but I don't feel tired and sleepy through the day ...hehehe
    sunny

Elly thats wonderful, smiles sunny
    from USA to England, see what
    happens when you share your
    Reiki Experience. Your energy
    hopped over the pond bounce My BIG DAY is tomorow !!!! REIKI I with Colin Powell - Page 2 850837

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:16 pm