Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

I picked this part of the forum because i have New user ID and havent had internet for a long time.

Mike01
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

I picked this part of the forum because i have New user ID and havent had internet for a long time.  Empty I picked this part of the forum because i have New user ID and havent had internet for a long time.

Post by Mike01 Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi there my name is mike, i am not new to the forum but since i lost my internet via cell phone i havent been on here for quite a while. I had to change my user name( from one of the two:mike001or mike1877) When i tried to login it wouldnt let me so i started a new account. Some of you may remember when I first came here after having an attunement to reiki 1 which i had many problems with, such as the sensations i couldnt feel/notice. The energy flow problem felt as if i felt the attunement didnt work. Wayne put in so much effort into helping me try and feel the sensations and recognizing the channeling/flow of the energy. As i continue with problems while giving self treatments as well as treatments for many others, i started giving up after i continued to listen to people complain one after the other after my treatments but i decided i am not giving up on my path of reiki and i want to keep trying, good to be here again. Wayne i misplaced your email. Thank you all! -Mike farley
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

I picked this part of the forum because i have New user ID and havent had internet for a long time.  Empty Re: I picked this part of the forum because i have New user ID and havent had internet for a long time.

Post by chi_solas Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Mike01 wrote:Hi there my name is mike, i am not new to the forum but since i lost my internet via cell phone i havent been on here for quite a while. I had to change my user name( from one of the two:mike001or mike1877) When i tried to login it wouldnt let me so i started a new account. Some of you may remember when I first came here after having an attunement to reiki 1 which i had many problems with, such as the sensations i couldnt feel/notice. The energy flow problem felt as if i felt the attunement didnt work. Wayne put in so much effort into helping me try and feel the sensations and recognizing the channeling/flow of the energy. As i continue with problems while giving self treatments as well as treatments for many others, i started giving up after i continued to listen to people complain one after the other after my treatments but i decided i am not giving up on my path of reiki and i want to keep trying, good to be here again. Wayne i misplaced your email. Thank you all! -Mike farley

Hi Mike, glad you found us again.sunny
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

I picked this part of the forum because i have New user ID and havent had internet for a long time.  Empty Re: I picked this part of the forum because i have New user ID and havent had internet for a long time.

Post by chi_solas Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Mike your listed under Mike 1877
    Are you still on the west coast? Arrow
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi Mike. Welcome (back).
    Mike01
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Mike01 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Yes i am in southern california. I thought that was my ID but for some reason it wouldnt log me in, i remember my password only because i use it for many things. Hmmm.. Strange.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:04 am

Mike01 wrote:Yes i am in southern california. I thought that was my ID but for some reason it wouldnt log me in, i remember my password only because i use it for many things. Hmmm.. Strange.

When I first applied for membership
    I had to add _solas it would not
    accept just chi. Sensitivty/glitches
    are part of the computer world. lol!

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:25 am

hiya Mike, i wondered where you went lol. just for others benefit also, any member that might have difficulty loging on, can contact staff still. through 'contact' at bottom of page. admin can then change the passowrd and the member logs in wtih the new one, then changes it to their preference.

mike, we'll talk soon buddy. i'm just pushed 4 time atm, sorry.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 pm

hiya Mike Smile

glad to see you again buddy

Mike Farley wrote:
    i started giving up after i continued to listen to people complain one after the other after my treatments

what precisely did they complain ? please share.

take care

Salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:50 pm