Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

me intro

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

me intro Empty Re: me intro

Post by chi_solas Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:02 am

Welcome Swarm cheers

We encourage sharing views and
    conversing in a civil manner no
    name calling (godians/demons) no
    put downs, or one up-manship on
    others. Sense of humor accepable.
    lol!

This forum is not French based
    folks from all over the world/universe
    welcomed heart smiley

Last edited by chi_solas on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:50 am

Hiya Swarm,

Swarm wrote:Hello,
    I was invited here by Bridgette and James.
    I didn't join, at first, because I saw founder's signature (at the time) beatin' the God drum, but I came back to look, and decided maybe he just likes to wear his religion on his sleeve, and isn't one of those strangers with the bad nasty attitudes who try to establish supremacy over all other beliefs and concepts. Of course, I could be wrong, but, never-the-less I am to wait and see.

I don't follow any religion, Smile. I 'beat' all drums, cause all paths that lead an individual to something that inspires them, suits me.

This forum is a Reiki forum, an open discussion forum. My own beliefs arn't the beliefs of this forum. If i wanted them to be, with one click, i can turn this into a blog. I dont' cause this forum is a service to us all.

having said that, the rights for all paths in all walks of life to be expressed safely here, is something staff will protect. with me for sure, i vigorously do that. The way this is done is using our right to edit or delete inflamatory posts. Just a heads up, Smile.

swarm wrote:
    Where do I stand on reiki? I don't. I'm watching, JAFO as they say.
    So, now that I'm here and said that, if you are the typical bunch of Godians (as I've dealt with most often) I'm sure a bunch of demons will come flying at me any time now.

Otherwise, I was wondering about that public list of abusers your TOS says you maintain, where may I view it?

there's no need for you to view it, unless you were one of the previously banned members.

Swarm wrote:
    Also, since you are apparently in *Admin edit*, and *Admin edit* is always bad-mouthing the *Admin edit*, does that mean I can discuss *admin edit* government secrets (in the appropriate place of course) without having to worry of them shutting you down, or has *Admin Edit* signed some international treaty to be as fascist as the rest, now?

i'm letting this stay in your intro. I want to make something clear. once. This is a Reiki forum, no such common politics are permitted here. And will result in immeditate bans. RLL doesn't get involved in such subjects as one nation being better than another. Our members are from all walks of like, all nations, and we respect all nations. If you speak of such political things again, i'll propose for us to ban you.

You're free to talk about Reiki. Even your beleifs over science compared to religion, if it's Reiki related. Though please be aware this is a safe environments for all paths. Respect is gave to all expressions.

warmest wishes
    wayne
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Swarm wrote:
    And W.
    If I were one of the previously banned members there'd be less need I'd think. I thought it was a public file somewhere online, and viewing it would help me to understand whether I can be myself here or not.

the public are free to join here, provided they respect all paths, arn't inflamatory, and abide by the rest of the ToS.

swarm wrote:
    I was banned from one site just for the description I gave of myself above, they deleted my posts when it was in english, but when it was in Dutch no mind, then when changed back to english they deleted my posts and banned me, and blocked my ip and contacted the ip I was using. Having friends in the community I found out it was because a moderator was radically religious and hated science, atheism, etc, and was always telling people they had to get right with god to be healed. I was told she blew a gasket when she say my description--but I don't know.

ok. As far as RLL is concerned, look at others descriptions. then look at yours. you're facing a problem because of the inflamatory labels you are placing on groups of people. Which you obviously know.

Swarm wrote:
    Regarding the admin edit: I'll try to remember not to use such foul words as the names of countries anymore. In (censored) it is common practice to monitor websites for national security purposes since nat sec act and patriot act ordered it, and they sometimes shutdown open discussions of their practices.

there's no point then why you then asked can you speak of such things, and then went and posted it anyhow.

Swarm wrote:Oh, and I rephrased my self description, so the post is changed, but that was before reading your replies.
    Is there any problem with that?

yes, you've went and put back in the words i myself have took out. As you yourself have admitted this kind of discussion can cause problems for websites. Particularly ours, since we are French hosted. I wonder why a new member would do this, be shown this isn't permitted, yet go back and do it again.

This topic is being locked. Anything political that might create RLL issues with our French program, database & server providers won't be allowed. Nor will a member carrying out those activities.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:47 pm