Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
Milarepa
Colin
chi_solas
catsquotl
8 posters

Where does Reiki flow

Pachamama

Where does Reiki flow - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does Reiki flow

Post by Pachamama Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:20 am

fascinating thread, and I agree with so many comments.......

I have experienced the power of Reiki in so many different ways....Ultimately for me Reiki is akin to Divine Love, which manifests itself in what ever way it can best be utilised to help heal.....

It 'flows', emanates, gently seeps into, gently awakens and stirs in what ever way is necessary for the recipient.....and it does this in a multi-dimensional way....

hopefully there will come a time when the physiological responses of the body during a reiki treatment will be scientifically measured, but even then science does not have the facilities to measure the deeper affects at a multi-diemnsional level.

I love you
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Where does Reiki flow - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does Reiki flow

Post by chi_solas Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:41 am

Pachamama wrote:fascinating thread, and I agree with so many comments.......

I have experienced the power of Reiki in so many different ways....Ultimately for me Reiki is akin to Divine Love, which manifests itself in what ever way it can best be utilised to help heal.....

It 'flows', emanates, gently seeps into, gently awakens and stirs in what ever way is necessary for the recipient.....and it does this in a multi-dimensional way....

hopefully there will come a time when the physiological responses of the body during a reiki treatment will be scientifically measured, but even then science does not have the facilities to measure the deeper affects at a multi-diemnsional level.

I love you

I love the way you describe the flow sunny Where does Reiki flow - Page 2 158903

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:32 pm