Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+7
rzukic
vijaybali
Lambs-Wool
Reikijim
chi_solas
Milarepa
prdean111
11 posters

sending Reiki to the deceased---what does it do exactly?

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

sending Reiki to the deceased---what does it do exactly? - Page 2 Empty Re: sending Reiki to the deceased---what does it do exactly?

Post by chi_solas Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Dharma wrote:hello folks not been in for a while...... cheers
    I think it a wonderful thing to do for a soul, send Reiki and healing once we pass to spirit, my work with spirit has brought me to do so many times, the free will of the soul exists in spirit also, we can not force Reiki upon any soul on any realm, and it is the need for healing light and love that holds the spirit to our realm, and for spirits that are not bound here, Reiki lovingly may join them on thier journey, filling it with greater peace, which may indead help to lead to greater joy on the next leg of their journey. love and blessings Amandaxxx

Hi Dharma, good to hear/see you bounce

In Ireland where I grew up, there was a
    special day that Catholic's celebrated the
    holy souls as they moved through the earth
    on there way to eternal peace. most folks
    know it as Halloween October 31,the eve of
    all Saints Day November 1st also the start
    of the Celic New Year. Arrow
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

sending Reiki to the deceased---what does it do exactly? - Page 2 Empty Re: sending Reiki to the deceased---what does it do exactly?

Post by renukakkar Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:04 am

when we give healing reiki is healing at the physical, etheral, emotional, mental, spiritual n astral planes.....but after death though physical body is not there, the others go through resting/repairing phase....do these need reiki??

once,one lady, a kidney patient,was on the last few days of her life...my students and i had been sending reiki to her...she came out of hospital and survived for 5 months though doctor had said she would survive for a few days only....she was eating something and discussing things and faded away...only then the family realsed she was no longer with them....they managed to contact my students but could not contact me as some problem occurred on our area landline phones...when the doctor declared her dead, the lines were operational and they could contact me to send reiki.....
    i started sending reiki, it was going but where? the reiki seemed to be going into a void...

the big question, at that recuperation stage of the soulr bodies is reiki necessary??? reiki books are silent about this.....
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Some time ago i was giving distance healing to a lovely client of mine who was dying from bowel cancer (i clean homes for elderly people) it was late a night when i felt that she was asking for me to send her reiki so i did. it was a beautiful experience and during the session i suddenly had the brightest light show in my mind, full of colour and radiance. I later learnt my client had passed away that night. i like to think sending her reiki helped ease her passing.[img][/img] flower
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 am

queen of clean wrote:Some time ago i was giving distance healing to a lovely client of mine who was dying from bowel cancer (i clean homes for elderly people) it was late a night when i felt that she was asking for me to send her reiki so i did. it was a beautiful experience and during the session i suddenly had the brightest light show in my mind, full of colour and radiance. I later learnt my client had passed away that night. i like to think sending her reiki helped ease her passing.[img][/img] flower

Reiki is used in Hospice care it
    helps people and animals make a
    peaceful transition sending Reiki to the deceased---what does it do exactly? - Page 2 850837

Congratulations on the work you do cheers
    it can be rewarding yet sad when
    you loose an elderly client. Do any
    of the elderly you work with understand
    Reiki or care to know about Reiki? sunny
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:50 pm

hi. actally my elerly clients are the most receptive to reiki. i think at their ages (which range between 78 and 91) accept that there is energy at work that can't be physically explained, also i think they are more at peace with their mortality and are no longer frightened of death. i find this more so with clients who are dedicated to their worship. i can only offer reiki ofcourse it is up to them if they wish to recieve it but i often do place reiki symbols in their homes if i feel the need. i think this doesn't need specific permission? does it? bashburn
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 am

queen of clean wrote: hi. actally my elerly clients are the most receptive to reiki. i think at their ages (which range between 78 and 91) accept that there is energy at work that can't be physically explained, also i think they are more at peace with their mortality and are no longer frightened of death. i find this more so with clients who are dedicated to their worship. i can only offer reiki ofcourse it is up to them if they wish to recieve it but i often do place reiki symbols in their homes if i feel the need. i think this doesn't need specific permission? does it? bashburn

Your right the elderly can be receptive
    to receiving Reiki from someone they trust. .

I'm not quite sure what you mean by leaving a
    symbol in their home? do you mean you draw the
    symbol when you are visiting? If you are a Reiki
    practitioner and have learned the symbols from a
    Reiki teacher. Drawning the symbols before/during
    a Reiki session is part of the Reiki process. sunny flower
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:29 pm

yes i sometimes draw reiki symbols if i feel energy has stagnated. the first time i did this was after a client died at home and his wife was still living at home i didn't sense sadness or anything uncomfortable but the energy was stuck so i drew the smybols and also used the mop drunken funny it may sound but it worked. it feels so comfortable at his house now.
    wildcarde
    wildcarde

Post by wildcarde Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 pm

When I got attuned to Reiki 2, I sent reiki back in time to the moment of my mother's death, to ease her transition. I wasn't in the room when she passed; I've always felt terrible about missing her last moments. I got some sort of positive energetic feedback when I did it, so I think she appreciated it(I hope). Smile
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 pm

hi wildcarde.

it is always hard losing a parent. i am sorry for your loss.
    i am certain sending reiki does work this way. i sent my mum reiki too to the time of her death and i also sent it to just before the moment we found her and i believe it has made a difference and not just because it's been 10 years now .
    being attuned to reiki gives us insight into how reiki works but even then reiki still manages to surprise me at times.
    May i take this opportunity to sent reki healing to all those who have lost someone they love heart smiley queen
    wildcarde
    wildcarde

Post by wildcarde Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks Queen. I'm actually thinking of doing the same with my biological father. He wasn't in my life past the 6th grade, and he died in 1985. I wasn't there for that either, as he had his own family, and I'm the product of an affair he had on the side with my mom. his family has no idea I exist. I probably will, what better way to bond wit yo daddy than sending him reiki? Smile
    queen of clean
    queen of clean

Post by queen of clean Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:23 pm

hi wildcarde
    sounds like a good idea. possibly send to a time in his life when he knew you were on the way Question could this strengthen an energetic bond between the two of you Question also sending reiki to yourself at these times in the past could possibly make a difference I love you queen
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:47 am

one of my cancer patients died in mid april this year...i knew he was going but we cannot tell the parents that he is going...doctors can say so...anyway, reiki helped him by relief in the pain and he could sleep...he would be rolling up his eyes(cancer was in his brain that time as it had spread upwards)and would breathe very slowly, heart beat was low, when reiki would be given he would come back....perhaps he was to survive a few more days... the last day i gave reiki to him from my home as it was early morning..first reiki was going then i felt a big jerk and knew he had left this world..hopefully with minimum of pain...she got cancer of the blood at age 18 and died at 21....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm