Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

How to help a deceased person, using Reiki?

adelamarin
    adelamarin

How to help a deceased person, using Reiki? Empty How to help a deceased person, using Reiki?

Post by adelamarin Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:44 am

Niece of a friend died in car accident. How can I help family and girl died, using Reiki?
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

How to help a deceased person, using Reiki? Empty Re: How to help a deceased person, using Reiki?

Post by LightBody Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello adelamarin.

I'm sorry to learn of your loss.

The weight of your question is best addressed through your Reiki teacher, preferably in person. However, the simplest way to help the situation using Reiki is to meditate with love and kindness in your heart. Begin by thinking of the situation, and then allow emotions of love, compassion, and kindness to radiate outwards from your heart.

Love & Light.
    Kiyoshi

adelamarin
    adelamarin

How to help a deceased person, using Reiki? Empty Re: How to help a deceased person, using Reiki?

Post by adelamarin Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Thank you

Waiting for your response, I used:
    - HSZSN + ZONAR + SEI HE KI + SHIKA SEI KI + SHIKA SO + HARTH,for psycho-emotional recovery after the death of a loved one. I asked,prayer, the Archangel Gabriel to help the deceased and her family to recover.
    - to Girl died, I sent Reiki For 15 minutes, adding algorithm "If she refuse, if not received, to be directed where needed in the Universe".
    -PLEASE, tell me if I did right. thanks
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Adelamarin.

The right way is first determined by the way that your Reiki Master taught you, and second by the way you modify the technique to work best for you (if you choose to modify it).

Harth and Zonar are Tera-Mai symbols. Kathleen Milner who founded Tera-Mai Reiki is the best person to ask how to use those symbols. I have had some telephone conversations with Kathleen and find her to be a truly wonderful person. Kathleen can be contacted through her website at http://kathleenmilner.com.

Shika Sei Ki and Shika So are (obviously) of Japanese origin. I suggest contacting your Japanese Reiki teacher for the specifics of their use, but others here may be able to shed more light on them.

The Archangel Gabriel has been around so long its origins could be considered Catholic or even Theosophical. There are any number of ways Gabriel can be called upon, and the right way depends on the tradition using it.

I wish that I could offer you a better response, but your method seems to be an amalgam of at least three cultures which makes it difficult to give you a "formula" to use to help yourself and the situation.

I feel what you should do is to contact the Reiki Master who provided your training and ask their advice.

adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks for the reply. My Reiki Master can not be contacted. He withdrew from the system. In my country, mix systems. Reiki not only uses pure, if you have been initiated in other systems, uses combined symbols.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Oh, I see.

One of the ways to gain a better understanding of the symbols is to meditate on them. Meditate on one to learn the energies it embodies -- and not within the span of a few moments. Meditate on one symbol for a week, a month, or even several months. Dedicate time to learn its energies and explore how those energies affect your life, and how those energies affect those around you.

It's a slow process, but a valuable process when it comes to gaining an understanding of how to use the symbols.

I hope this helps.
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes, helps me your advice. Thank you. I'm a little confused. I hope not to have been taught wrong, Reiki.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi Adelamarin.

I'm more than happy to help, but there is only so much that I can do.

If you can make time, please post an introduction about you here http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/c1-welcome. It would be nice to know more about what led you to Reiki, what your training was like, and anything else you wish to share about yourself.

:-)

adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 pm

ok, I said something about me, the place indicated.
    chamjo
    chamjo

Post by chamjo Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi Adelamarin,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's niece. The loved ones left behind have to go through the stages of grieve. Send Reiki to assist them in every stage.

After reading LightBody comments, I read your Reiki lineage. Victoria Mocanu and Nita Mocanu have their websites if you google them.

Take care.
    Joseph
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 am

HELLO JOSEPH

If you master he did not personally initiate, do not give advice, maybe elusive,not is nice me to comment and another things.My Master has withdrawn from the system. Meaby, my mission, in this life, is to grow its own search.
    chamjo
    chamjo

Post by chamjo Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:32 am

Hello again,

In my search for answers I came to this forum. It is a blessing to find Masters who give so much information for free. I Hope that you find the guidance you need.
    Blessings.
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 am

I received useful information on this forum, I'm sure I'll find next. Blessings and for you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 am