Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Random crystal vision?

Akairyuu
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Random crystal vision? Empty Random crystal vision?

Post by Akairyuu Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:00 am

Hi, people. I'm Akairyuu if and if you haven seen my intro yet, I'm a Reiki level one in Usui Reiki Smile.

Anyhow, last week I was doing my self-healing practice as per usual and when I was working on one of the lower hand positions, I suddenly got this random very clear vision of a clump of crystals, within a sort of electric blue whirl pool like background (I think the electric blue stuff is representing the Reiki itself). The crystals look a wee bit like perfect Clear Quartz that we sticking up from a base of some sort. I'm still not sure what the crystals were trying to represent or even if it was to do with the Reiki practice itself but I have a gut feeling that it was. My guess is perhaps the crystals were either representing purity of the area being healed, the Reiki itself or maybe even a charkra point but I'm still unsure...

What do you think, do any of you get random visions like that?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Random crystal vision? Empty Re: Random crystal vision?

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Akairyuu wrote:Hi, people. I'm Akairyuu if and if you haven seen my intro yet, I'm a Reiki level one in Usui Reiki Smile.

Anyhow, last week I was doing my self-healing practice as per usual and when I was working on one of the lower hand positions, I suddenly got this random very clear vision of a clump of crystals, within a sort of electric blue whirl pool like background (I think the electric blue stuff is representing the Reiki itself). The crystals look a wee bit like perfect Clear Quartz that we sticking up from a base of some sort. I'm still not sure what the crystals were trying to represent or even if it was to do with the Reiki practice itself but I have a gut feeling that it was. My guess is perhaps the crystals were either representing purity of the area being healed, the Reiki itself or maybe even a charkra point but I'm still unsure...

Akairyuu, what a beautiful vision. Everyone's
    vision experiences represents what's happening
    within their unique healing process. You are
    the one who knows best what your vision represents
    and I would have to agree with you that it has
    to do with detoxing/purity of the area. One might
    associate the blue swirl with the throat chakra.
    Although many folks do not include the chakra's
    as part of the Reiki session,it's possible to
    integrate the different colors of the chakra to
    interpret your vision. Like a Star @ heaven bounce flower
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:53 am

Maybe you were an Atlantean in a former life Aikairyuu and the crystals represent your ongoing healing ability from back then?? hehe Shocked

I've had so many beautiful visions and dreams of crystals, crystal skulls, crystal caves and my favourite was a beatiful crystal healing sanctuary where people would lay down on crystal beds and tall pillars of crystal would rise and fall around them creating amazing colours and sounds..... I love you

I agree with Bridget, you are the best person to figure out the what your vision means. sunny
    Farleymike01
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Farleymike01 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:05 am

Akairyuu wrote:Hi, people. I'm Akairyuu if and if you haven seen my intro yet, I'm a Reiki level one in Usui Reiki Smile.

reiki energy does have a very light blue to it from what i have seen while watching the energy field of my hands. Its possible the crysrals represent a heightening of vibration or a specific level of vibration, which blue is very high from what ive seen in energy fields. I agree as well you know best as far as what it can be :-)
    reikihealer83
    reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 pm

I am not sure what it could mean, but it sounds beautiful. I often get visions when I am working on a client. I remember one instance when I got my first healing session ever with Reiki I got visions of the practitioner's past and her family. I was totally floored and waited until AFTER the treatment to tell her about it. I got quite a bit right she said which made sense because I do have the gift of seeing people's past even if I do not know them. When you get a vision enjoy it and if there is a lesson, you will learn it. Trust me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:07 am