Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

how to reuse crack crystal or prymid

vijaybali
    vijaybali

how to reuse crack crystal or prymid Empty how to reuse crack crystal or prymid

Post by vijaybali Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:20 am

Dear friend,

I went mountain area for my holiday and i bought some nature beautifull crystal, prymid but i donot knew most of them crack by own when i saw when i return back to my home one of them was laying on my neck that is also crack i am confuse why it happend and is there any negative behind it.

and how i reused this crack or crysal or pyramid.

But i try to give anergy to them they are working but my confusion i read never used crack stone but one of stone maker told me we are cuting thestone and many time some where small place broken but people buy and and using can any body explain on that what i do on this crystal and prymid.

i am very shock most of them crack ...............

waiting ..............
    vj
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

how to reuse crack crystal or prymid Empty Re: how to reuse crack crystal or prymid

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:07 am

Vijay,
    Can you post a picture of it so we can see?

What kind of crystal was that, what color? did they give you a name?

waiting...

Very Happy
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

how to reuse crack crystal or prymid Empty Re: how to reuse crack crystal or prymid

Post by vijaybali Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:34 pm

dear thehungrycaterpillar,

very soon i will post it but in breaf one is stone crystal in pensil shape, one is rose prymid, one is purple dozing crystal,

stone crystal (white transparent) in pensil is crack, rose prymid broken from right side and dozing purple crystal broken from node.

tx for your response

vj
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:39 am

[quote="vijaybali"]dear thehungrycaterpillar,
    Don't waste your calories, call me THC! Very Happy

very soon i will post it but in breaf one is stone crystal in pensil shape, one is rose prymid, one is purple dozing crystal,

stone crystal (white transparent) in pensil is crack, rose prymid broken from right side and dozing purple crystal broken from node.

Jeez, how did they all break , all at once? Suspect Did a fat haathi sit on it? Laughing
    The pencil looking thing is called a wand. 'crack' looking lines are normal. I have to wait until I see your crystal. I think it is clear quartz.
    The rose colored is Rose quartz and the purple one is Amethyst. You mean it is a pendulum?
    They are all good crystals. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 am