Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

My reiki story

Farleymike01
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

My reiki story Empty My reiki story

Post by Farleymike01 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:08 am

Hello, my name is mike, im from california. I started realizing this need to help people. As I found myself turning to spirituality and learning meditations, I had always been intrigued by healing energy. I came across reiki and researched it extensively for about a year. My grandmother and other people have been sick and at the same time im looking for ways to better myself and increase my vibration as well as many other things in life that reiki definitely assists with. I decided to recieve an attunement/initiation for reiki-1 I felt nothing with the attunement nor could I feel the reiki in my hands, the people I had been trying to help had not been getting results, it was frustrating! I decided the attunement didnt work so I had anothef one done along with a reju empowerment after the second attunement but even after the reiju empowerment, still nothing. I decided to take a class which I learned nothing I had already knew EXCEPT to always trust the reiki is flowing. Its hard to know this with no results. I finally found this forum where I found a very good person to help me try and figure out what was going on and what he could do to help me, we did an initiation to make sure it was done properly and to make sure I was indeed attuned. Still, I had the problems but he worked with me as much as he could. I lost my internet connection and was unable to come on here for help. I never gave up, people and many masters told me the feeling or sensations of reiki are only felt by fifty percent or less of students or people, which is very true. About a year and a half had gone by and here I am still trying with no results, it still did not mean the reiki wasnt flowing, everyone is different. Anyhow, I ran across a girl who I knew in highschool I really never talked to, but we connected instantly as good friends. She is very sick with every symptom you can imagine from her knees, legs feet, hurting, to major stomach problems, passing over 70 kidney stones, ear infections, horrific back pains, blood coming out of every end. After all 10 doctors said everything was fine which I knew wasnt true. theres maybe 7 other major problems I didnt explain do to too much typing, keep in mind this girl is only 28yrs old! I decided to ask her if she was familiar with reiki, she was somewhat familiar but not much, I had this desperate need to want to help her. So I asked her to hold out her hands and allow me to hover mine 3to6 inches from her palms. Immiately it felt as if exreme lightening was shooting from my hands, she felt is as well, very intense! Then came the heat, the heat was like a hot coal in our hands, it would stop in one hand and switch to the other back and forth, it was amazing, so I then asked if I could place my hands directly on her knees, she said yes. As I did so, she complained of more pain and felt it moving like a river towards my hands, the pain got worse as if it was being pulled out or something, it then after 5 to 7 minutes dissapeared for 3 days in a row! So after this, I thought to myself she must have activated something with the reiki. Since then which was only a couple months ago when this happened, im able to feel the sensations on anybody I give a treatment on, and they feel it as well, ive watched the reiki take away through my hands migrains and kidney pains and much more just in past 2 months. Ive also discovered im able to send long distance using hszsn. Something amazing ive recently discovered is I am able to send reiki with my hands behind my back, hands closed, eyes closed and focus on the person in my mind and the area on the body long distance or in person and where I focus with my eyes closed, they feel the tingling or other sensations on those areas. I am amazed over it. I looked it up and I think its called beaming. Anyway, theres my story from beginning to now and I still have many questions but the point of this story is never give up and know the reiki is always flowing even if you cant feel it. The sensations were a big suprise giving the fact it was a near 2 yrs later and am still at reiki 1 and can do all this! I hope some of you found this inspiring, thank you! -mike farley
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

My reiki story Empty Re: My reiki story

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:07 am

excellant Mike! thankyou so much for sharing this. We've another member - Kismet, in a somewhat similar situation with sensations. it'll be great for others to see this.

warmest wishes
    Wayne

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:47 pm