Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki?

nilesh30
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki? Empty Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki?

Post by nilesh30 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:58 pm

hello

yesterday my friend told me that we can program our mind to do anything with the help of reiki , like memorizing for studies, quitting bad habits, even molding iron[which i've seen in some video on youtube]. is it possible? scratch
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki? Empty Re: Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki?

Post by Colin Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:29 am

Hello nilesh30

Well there are techniques in the system of Reiki that can be used to help heal unwanted habits or ways of thinking (e.g. Sei Heki Chiryo Ho) or even helping to achieve goals (Nentatsu Ho) and some people use certain Reiki symbols to help with aiding memory but I have never heard of using Reiki to mold iron! affraid
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki? Empty Re: Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki?

Post by chi_solas Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 am

nilesh30,

Has your friend used Reiki to
    mold iron? or just making a
    general statement scratch

I've seen people on TV using
    their mind to bend a spoon. cheers

I use the Reiki system to
    assist me stay balanced and
    harmonized within my self.If
    I stay healthy and strong my
    memory will serve me well. If
    I really want to stop bad habits
    I need to work on self control
    cause nobody can think in my
    mind except me. Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki? 850837
    nilesh30
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by nilesh30 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 pm

thanx for the knowledge..

well you ask about molding iron there is a video on youtube which is an Indian TV programme on reiki, you wont understand language but you can watch people molding iron spoon and also 4 people lifting almost 200lbs lady on there 2 fingers

here is it
    ...........k0BvKKntcko..............
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi Nilesh30

Thanks for the video link. It was interesting and I could see that it talked about how distant healing may work and exercises to sense your own Ki (or maybe more accurately your own biofield) but the two examples of spoonbending and lifting a 200 pound person don't have anything to do with Reiki!

At children's birthday parties we had a game where used to lift up adults in exactly the same way. We started by placing our hands alternately above the seated persons head (not touching each other) and imagining the person becoming lighter and lighter. Then, all at the same time we moved our two fingers to points under the armpits and behind the knees of the seated person and we could lift the person easily! This was a long time before I had even heard of Reiki and anyone can do this whether they believe in subtle energies or not.

The spoonbending is similar to what the Israeli Uri Geller did on TV in the 70s and again is not really a demonstration of Reiki.

As the video suggests, I think that the above are more to do with the power of the subconscious mind rather than Reiki.

Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Colin, did i show you the link for James Twynans online course before? Sure i mentioned it to some. His 'spoonbending' course is excellant mate. I bent a tea-spoon three times. Course the real objective isn't to do that, but to illustrate how we can all actually bend reality to our wishes. I highly recommend it!

I've just saw some negative views on google with it. I really have to say it did work for me. Maybe i'm special. Hold on, I AM! Haha!

Even give a donation of a dollar, might be worthwile. Dont wanna see any Pylons bent Colin! I know how cool you are to be around!

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=13
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Milarepa wrote:Colin, did i show you the link for James Twynans online course before? Sure i mentioned it to some. His 'spoonbending' course is excellant mate. I bent a tea-spoon three times. Course the real objective isn't to do that, but to illustrate how we can all actually bend reality to our wishes. I highly recommend it!

I've just saw some negative views on google with it. I really have to say it did work for me. Maybe i'm special. Hold on, I AM! Haha!

Even give a donation of a dollar, might be worthwile. Dont wanna see any Pylons bent Colin! I know how cool you are to be around!

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=13

Hi Wayne

Yes you have mentioned it before but thanks for the link again. I think I may feel more ready for it soon! (After I have been out to buy a stock of spoons!) Smile

By the way, I don't need to bend any pylons to show how cool I am...I can create a whole universe just using my perception! Twisted Evil

Smile
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 am

Milarepa wrote:...His 'spoonbending' course is excellant mate. I bent a tea-spoon three times.

Have you ever noticed though, it's always Spoon-bending courses people offer.

Wouldn't a spoon-straightening course be more useful Laughing
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 am

It would after i'd bent those spoons!
    nilesh30
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by nilesh30 Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:21 pm

as the video suggests, I think that the above are more to do with the power of the subconscious mind rather than Reiki.

so you mean there is no relation between reiki and subconscious mind?
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

nilesh30 wrote:
    as the video suggests, I think that the above are more to do with the power of the subconscious mind rather than Reiki.

IMHO, Reiki can influence the subconscious mind, bringing balance (putting people back in their Right Mind, as Takata said) but the subconscious mind is capable of achieving lots of seemingly miraculous effects on its own, without the need to bring Reiki into the equation as a cause of those effects.

Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:04 am

nilesh30 wrote:

That could be debatable.If you think
    about the body being a whole system
    of mind,body and spirit. The subconscious
    being part of the whole. If thoughts
    are energy then are they a sub energy
    of the whole. bounce Can we programme our mind to do something threw Reiki? 158903

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:15 pm