Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Practical Reiki - a method based on Kundalini Reiki

Alice
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Practical Reiki - a method based on Kundalini Reiki Empty Practical Reiki - a method based on Kundalini Reiki

Post by Alice Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Namaste, friends old and new.

I have recently developed an adaptation of Kundalini Reiki, (Ole Gabrielsen developed this method and gave me his blessing to adapt it), a method which does not use symbols or hand positions, and is purely intention-based from the start. Treatments can take as short as 5-7 minutes, and are felt by the recipient for 35 minutes or more. This applies to distance as well. The new method based on KR is called Practical Reiki, and I wrote a book about it which serves as both a resource about the essence of Reiki healing, and also the manual for the method.

I would welcome anyone's feedback, and if any of you would like to review the book, you may contact me for an electronic copy, or order the paperback (9 5-star reviews on Amazon, out of 9 total). http://practicalreiki.org or http://reikiawakening.com or on Amazon.com.

I've taught over 500 people Kundalini Reiki, and about 150 Practical Reiki. All have been extremely successful. Those new to Reiki find it simple and strong, without any doubt about feeling the energy or working with it. Those who are seasoned Reiki practitioners or master level find the method to strengthen their perception of the energy as well as free them from some of the rigidity of the ritual of the Usui method. I'm at Master level in both methods, as well as a number of others.

The book includes a chapter on how intuition works, and how the chakra system is organized, as well as other helpful information that the reader needs to know to understand the fundamentals.

Please feel free to contact me on my email if you have questions. I'll also be around here more often. Very Happy

Love and blessings,

Alice Langholt
    http://reikiawakening.com
    http://reikiawakeningacademy.com
    alice@reikiawakeningacademy.com
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Practical Reiki - a method based on Kundalini Reiki Empty Re: Practical Reiki - a method based on Kundalini Reiki

Post by chi_solas Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Alice wrote:Namaste, friends old and new.

I have recently developed an adaptation of Kundalini Reiki, (Ole Gabrielsen developed this method and gave me his blessing to adapt it), a method which does not use symbols or hand positions, and is purely intention-based from the start. Treatments can take as short as 5-7 minutes, and are felt by the recipient for 35 minutes or more. This applies to distance as well. The new method based on KR is called Practical Reiki, and I wrote a book about it which serves as both a resource about the essence of Reiki healing, and also the manual for the method.

I would welcome anyone's feedback, and if any of you would like to review the book, you may contact me for an electronic copy, or order the paperback (9 5-star reviews on Amazon, out of 9 total). http://practicalreiki.org or http://reikiawakening.com or on Amazon.com.

I've taught over 500 people Kundalini Reiki, and about 150 Practical Reiki. All have been extremely successful. Those new to Reiki find it simple and strong, without any doubt about feeling the energy or working with it. Those who are seasoned Reiki practitioners or master level find the method to strengthen their perception of the energy as well as free them from some of the rigidity of the ritual of the Usui method. I'm at Master level in both methods, as well as a number of others.

The book includes a chapter on how intuition works, and how the chakra system is organized, as well as other helpful information that the reader needs to know to understand the fundamentals.

Please feel free to contact me on my email if you have questions. I'll also be around here more often. Very Happy

Love and blessings,

Alice Langholt
    http://reikiawakening.com
    http://reikiawakeningacademy.com
    alice@reikiawakeningacademy.com

Alice you have been busy Practical Reiki - a method based on Kundalini Reiki 850837
    Happy New Year! to you and your family. flower

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Practical Reiki - a method based on Kundalini Reiki Empty Re: Practical Reiki - a method based on Kundalini Reiki

Post by Milarepa Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi Alice, this sounds pretty good1 can you send me a copy please? . I'll review it for ya also. actully, i'll buy it in a couple days, Smile. dnt send me the electronic copy.

Can i ask, have you been aware of our reciprocal link policy? We ask that if ne shows their links here all we ask is a link of our forum in return. you just need to place a prominent link on any web speace you have. and you can plaster the forum evey time ya post! not sure if yuo have dne this before. I am tired. It is 5.20am and the kids have got up for their prezzies. So i'll likely go to bed soon. I just reached halfway tonight in my own book! wahey. Hence me up late.

would be cool if ya stuck around. you're very welcome! and good luck with the book!
    Alice
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Alice Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:29 am

I'd love for you to read it, Milarepa! I think you were the person who inspired me to try Kundalini Reiki in the first place, if I'm not mistaken. Very Happy

I look forward to your thoughts and send you love.

I will also do a reciprocal link this week.

Love and light,
    Alice
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:36 am

Alice wrote: I think you were the person who inspired me to try Kundalini Reiki in the first place, if I'm not mistaken. Very Happy

Oh blast! Haha. Only joking. Laughing

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 am

Hi Alice, this sounds interesting! Very similar to how I have mostly practiced reiki myself in the past. I would be very grateful for an electronic copy... I just checked amazon, and they don't have a kindle edition up yet! Wink Wink Wink The book is on my wishlist... it would be great to also have an electronic version though... as I'm moving soon and not quite sure what to do with all my books yet. I would be happy to review your book. My email is bennimatz@hotmail.com

Last edited by LuvSoulJah on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Alice
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Alice Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 am

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 am

hmmm... that's odd.. maybe not in germany then...
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:58 am

I'll check that out again.... Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:01 am

Hi Alice It looks like you've
    made great gains this year. bounce

I've not been over to vist your
    blogg recently. My computer time
    was limited this year. Smile

I'll send you an email study
    Alice
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Alice Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:I'll check that out again.... Smile

Please let me know! It should be available all over.

xo
    Alice
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Alice Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

Bridget! I'd love an email. Please do catch up. Much love to you!
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:15 am

Hi Alice

I would also be very happy to review an electronic copy of your book. I am always interested to read about different styles of Reiki practice.

Thank you, in anticipation!
    Smile
    Alice
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Alice Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:22 am

Please let me know where to send it, Colin. Smile
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am

Alice wrote:Please let me know where to send it, Colin. Smile

I have sent you a PM Suspect
    Smile
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 am

Sorry Alice, you're right it's there Very Happy they must have had server problems or something... in my first search on amazon.de the book didn't come up at all...kindle or paperback

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 pm