Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share Empty Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:34 am

Just a few short 'guidelines' for participation in the Sunday Reiki share. They may be amended at any time.

• Participation in the Sunday Reiki share is on the basis all who sign up, will also perform absent healing for others.
    • Afterwards, post to let all participants know that you've sent.
    • The participants list will be updated regularly, listing current participants. If a participant doesn't post for several weeks, we'll assume that he or she no longer wants to be involved and that name will be removed from the list.
    • Members who haven't posted or been in touch otherwise in the previous month will be removed from the list on the first Sunday of each month.
    • A member can rejoin at any time simply by posting to the thread stating intention to participate.

Last edited by Buck on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2010-07-21. Buck: Changing from Sticky to Normal topic.)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share Empty Re: Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:24 am

Lmao, someone actually gave me a negative contribution point here!

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for creating the section! Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share 396901 Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share 564490
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 am

Milarepa wrote:Lmao, someone actually gave me a negative contribution point here!

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for creating the section! Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share 396901 Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share 564490

Everyone has a right to their opinion.
    It's available for folks who do want to
    use it. sunny

bounce
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 am

I know what it's for Bridget, it was me whom enabled the option on the forum, hehe.

Didn't see myself suggesting everyone hasn't a right to give an opinion, thanks.

The guidelines are created by various comments in the relevant staff topic by various staff, so i made my intial comment as a joke, i posted the guidlines, but certainly havn't took offence over a member using a fascility, especially as the guidlines aren't solely mine.

now i'm wondering why i even needed to explain this! Hehe.

Now the subject is raised properly, please, anyone feel free to suggest possible amendments to the guidelines, either pm, or, in the 'forum development' topic, in 'Welcome to the forum', Smile.

Take care
    Wayne
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 am

I have copied Wayne's original guidelines and am integrating them into newly revised guidelines to appear this week of July 21, 2010.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 pm

That looks great cheers Thanks buck Guidelines for Sunday Reiki share 850837
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 pm

blasphemy! you're going to basteradise my masterpiss, i mean masterpiece, hehe
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 pm