Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Real or a Very Vivid Imagination?

Clowdia
    Clowdia
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Real or a Very Vivid Imagination? Empty Real or a Very Vivid Imagination?

Post by Clowdia Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:27 am

Hi!
    I’ve had my Reiki I attunement 20 days ago, so tomorrow I will be the 21st day of my self-cure. Please notice that I’m not stating that my cure will end tomorrow. I know it goes on and on and on and that’s a good thing, but as there is so much emphasis and talking about the 21 days cure, we, newbies, tend to develop some kind of expectations with regard to the end of this period.

Well, so far my experience with Reiki has been a complete rollercoaster of emotions. And not always good ones… Some days I fell happy and motivated and work really hard on thinking positive so I’ll vibrate in a frequency to attract good things. But then something annoying happens and I feel like crap and begin to doubt everything, myself topping the list, off course… I’ve been told that this is normal, it’s an emotional release. That all bad feelings that are hidden within ourselves must resurface so they can be set free and make room for a more positive and balanced approach to life…. But still it’s not easy to trust that it’s all for the higher good…

So far I can’t say I’ve felt much on what refers to physical sensations. I don’t feel heat in my hands (I did on the attunement though…), I don’t feel spiritually enlightened or more connected to the power source, but I do feel a bit silly at times, especially when I talk about Reiki with other people and I get the feeling that they are looking at me like I’m losing it… but that’s ok. Reiki it’s my personal path, not theirs.

What I’m finding difficult is choosing what is real and what is just my vivid imagination. I’ve been taking interest in mediation as I feel it complements the Reiki practice. I like to do Reiki while meditating and just the other day I was doing a guided meditation to communicate with my higher self while ‘Reikeeing’ my hearth Chakra.

I followed the steps and met someone up above who received me in an embrace and made me feel loved and belonging. I began to sob at a given time. But then the guided meditation told me to talk to him (it’s a him in my case) and to ask whatever questions I had. So I asked if Reiki really worked and the answer was “That’s the reason you are here now”. I asked if he was watching me from above and he showed me a pool where he saw me down bellow. I asked him if he had a special message for me and he told me I should trust, respect and love myself more and let the path evolve in its own timing… and that I was never alone. At a certain time the voice in the guided meditation told me to say goodbye and return to my living room and I felt sorry for leaving but continued with the meditation.

It was very emotional ( have you ever tried to cry with your eyes closed?!? Shocked ), but I’m not sure it was real or just my imagination scratch and that’s the reason of this post. The all time I was awake in my living room and I did not hear any voice talking to me, rather I recorded the first answer that came to my mind after each question. At a given point my daughter called me, so I opened my eyes, talked to her and afterwards returned back to where I was, just like that…. on other latter occasions I just closed my eyes and imagined me jumping up and landing there again and there I was… If I close my eyes now I can imagine myself there… when I read tarot I ask him to answer me through the cards and wait for him to tell me 'I’m ready, go'! (The tarot readings have become more acurate too)

It’s all very fluid, but it’s all very easy too, so I’m guessing… do you think that it was real, part real or just my imagination? Or my imagination is really a gateway to communicate with myself and it's suposed to be that easy if only one believes in it… I don’t know…. :/
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Real or a Very Vivid Imagination? Empty Re: Real or a Very Vivid Imagination?

Post by chi_solas Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 am

Clowdia,thanks for sharing your personal experience.
    With practice you will become more trusting of your
    self healing/experiences. You did not mention starting
    your day reciting/practicing the 5 precepts. It is the
    precepts that help us become one with the Universe. study Real or a Very Vivid Imagination? 850837 sunny

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:12 pm