Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Prior attending Reiki Level 3 needs a Real reason ?

sandip_teramai

Prior attending Reiki Level 3 needs a Real reason ? Empty Prior attending Reiki Level 3 needs a Real reason ?

Post by sandip_teramai Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello Grandmasters,
    I am a Reiki Level 2 practitioner and have been practicing it since 5 years .
    Last week I had approached a Reiki master here in my town expressing my will to
    move to Level3 and I was asked for the real reason to move on to next level.
    She was not convinced with my answers and wanted me to MEDITATE and think
    of the real reason to move on

So my question to all of the Grandmasters is :
    Does moving to higher level needs a specific reason
    Or was the question being asked casually?

If so then what it takes to become a 3A level Teacher?
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Prior attending Reiki Level 3 needs a Real reason ? Empty Re: Prior attending Reiki Level 3 needs a Real reason ?

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:07 am

Hi Sandip
    without knowing (or even wanting to know the questions) it could be that she feels she is not the teacher for you at this moment in time.
    it doesn't mean that she can't teach at a different time, or that you can't learn from someone else.

i would certainly not teach someone that degree of learning if i wasn't either prepared to mentor them all the way through to the end (and depending on wher the person is at that is a significant commitment) or if i didnt know them well enough to know they would be able to cope if i wansn't able to mentor them.

what i'm saying is that it possibly doens't need a specific reason that can be expressed in a text book answer, but it does need to have a feeling around it for the teacher that this is the right thing to proceed with.

as for her advice to meditate on it.... why not? who knows what you might get out of it Smile

by the way - here in NZ level 3A is the master level and 3B is the teacher level. interesting how they change depending on where you go.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Prior attending Reiki Level 3 needs a Real reason ? Empty Re: Prior attending Reiki Level 3 needs a Real reason ?

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello Sandip

i endorse Carina's comments.

your question is interesting... i feel that five years of practice at level 2, is itself a sufficient 'merit' to go on to level 3. Masters' level demands dedication to the cause of reiki, which you seem to have ample of it Smile

Level 1 and 2 are about passing down reiki abilities to the initiate. Level 3 is about passing down 'permission' . DKM will enable you to do a lot of things, even outside reiki ! primarily, it is about empowering a person in such a way that he can empower others for reiki abilities... but i earnestly feel that Level 3 initiation is more to it.

After you are initiated to DKM, you can do a lot of things... you can blend your own abilities to the set of abilities you received from your master. you are permitted to give permissions... you can experiment with it.. but i feel that after somebody is empowered with DKM, he can empower other people with spiritual powers he himself hold... it is such a dynamic phenomenon !

Wishing you good luck for level 3 Smile

take care
    Salman
    sandip_teramai

Post by sandip_teramai Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi Carina,
    Thanks for your reply.
    What I feel is that the Reiki master whom I approached is trying to judge the capabilities
    and ensure that I am cleansed enough to take up to the 3A level.Shocked 
    Today she has replied me back asking me to practice Reiki twice daily for another 2 months
    and then approach her and she wants to have a discussion in order to proceed further.
    Till then I will have to Practice and Medidate.

And yes 3A level is not a Teacher level and its a Master level only.
    Apologies,my bad.
    sandip_teramai

Post by sandip_teramai Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:Hello Sandip

i endorse Carina's comments.

your question is interesting... i feel that five years of practice at level 2, is itself a sufficient 'merit' to go on to level 3. Masters' level demands dedication to the cause of reiki, which you seem to have ample of it Smile

Level 1 and 2 are about passing down reiki abilities to the initiate. Level 3 is about passing down 'permission' . DKM will enable you to do a lot of things, even outside reiki ! primarily, it is about empowering a person in such a way that he can empower others for reiki abilities... but i earnestly feel that Level 3 initiation is more to it.

After you are initiated to DKM, you can do a lot of things... you can blend your own abilities to the set of abilities you received from your master. you are permitted to give permissions... you can experiment with it.. but i feel that after somebody is empowered with DKM, he can empower other people with spiritual powers he himself hold... it is such a dynamic phenomenon !

Wishing you  good luck for level 3 Smile

take care
    Salman

Thanks Salman for your reply.
    I have also heard that DKM initiation(3A level) will give 10times power than the 2 level Reiki which is about 4 times and 3A level is more about spiritual growth/realisation and thought manifestation and hence one needs to control his negative thoughts. Is this true?
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 am

sandip_teramai wrote:
    I have also heard that DKM initiation(3A level) will give 10times power than the 2 level Reiki which is about 4 times and 3A level is more about spiritual growth/realisation and thought manifestation and hence one needs to control his negative thoughts. Is this true?
    hi Sandip.

sorry for the belated reply. accept my apologies for that.

for your question, i would say that like every other spiritual system, ego and vanity is a constant problem for the devouts. when we clearly shape up our mind that level 3 brings more spiritual growth than level one, for example, it is more that we have made our mind so receptive to branding. level one provides us every tool to have as much spiritual growth as one in level 3 would hope. if you observe on these lines, you will see that level 2 provides us two extra symbols, SHK and HSZSN, and these are meant for treating others (or at least we have been told so). for oneself, level one is all that is needed, as far as one's healing and spiritual growth are concerned.

within reiki, i feel that there are two distinguishable domains... one is the reiki ability, and other is the ability to transfer reiki ability. Level 3 is meant for the second one.

however, i strongly believe that, besides reiki, DKM can be put to use to other forms of spiritual permissions by people who are adept masters of different spiritual paths. whether we have a 'mandate' of transferring spiritual permission other than reiki through DKM ? that might be discussed on merits and demerits.

please note, however, that many masters believe that DKM embodies the energies of all other symbols, and i respect this opinion. So in order to save yourself from any placebo, don't pre-judge level 3. let it happen, and shape your opinion around your experiences ! Smile

take care
    salman

sandip_teramai

Post by sandip_teramai Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:30 am

Sure Salman,
    Will take your advice.
    However,I will have to wait for another 2 months to move to the Level 3
    as I said earlier that the Reiki Master wants me to practice Reiki for another 2 months and then she would be taking up me to the higher levels after discussion.

Will share my experience then
    Very Happy 

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    sandip_teramai wrote:
    hi Sandip.

sorry for the belated reply. accept my apologies for that.

for your question, i would say that like every other spiritual system, ego and vanity is a constant problem for the devouts. when we clearly shape up our mind that level 3 brings more spiritual growth than level one, for example, it is more that we have made our mind so receptive to branding. level one provides us every tool to have as much spiritual growth as one in level 3 would hope. if you observe on these lines, you will see that level 2 provides us two extra symbols, SHK and HSZSN, and these are meant for treating others (or at least we have been told so). for oneself, level one is all that is needed, as far as one's healing and spiritual growth are concerned.

within reiki, i feel that there are two distinguishable domains... one is the reiki ability, and other is the ability to transfer reiki ability. Level 3 is meant for the second one.

however, i strongly believe that, besides reiki, DKM can be put to use to other forms of spiritual permissions by people who are adept masters of different spiritual paths. whether we have a 'mandate' of transferring spiritual permission other than reiki through DKM ? that might be discussed on merits and demerits.

please note, however, that many masters believe that DKM embodies the energies of all other symbols, and i respect this opinion. So in order to save yourself from any placebo, don't pre-judge level 3. let it happen, and shape your opinion around your experiences ! Smile

take care
    salman  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:34 am