Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D

artlovelight
    artlovelight
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D  Empty San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D

Post by artlovelight Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Hola!

I'm actually Canadian, but am living just outside San Diego with my wonderful husband for awhile... we live at Lucky Six Farms/Madre Grande Monastery, and almost all of us here are Reiki practitioners. There's camping and sweatlodges occasionally, and it's an absolutely beautiful sage farm as well. I love nature and energy and believe that everything is getting better... I blog and tweet and facebook; feel free to say Hi at any of those places as well ... I have read many of the forum posts and am looking forward to learning more about Reiki and the many ways to experience it and share it with others.

The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. Shunryu Suzuki
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D  Empty Re: San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D

Post by Colin Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Hola and welcome to the Lounge, artoflove!

cheers
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D  Empty Re: San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 am

Warm Welcome to the forum! I look forward to you getting involved in our topics. Once you do, please feel free to promote your place more. And, if you place a reciprocal, prominent link anywhere online, i'll instantly upgrade your account to forum promoter. As well as the forum permitting you to place a link in your signature everytime you post.

We have 4,500 unique visitors a month, and are very happy to allow you to use this attention, once it is reciprocated.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:12 am

Hello and welcome!

I hope to be moving south to your neighborhood in about 3 years (right now I live in San Francisco).

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:22 pm

San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D  85412 artlovelight to our RLL San Diego Artist hails from mountain monastery :D  158903

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content