Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

REIKI LESSONS BARTER FOR DRUM LESSONS!!!!!!!!

hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

REIKI LESSONS BARTER FOR DRUM LESSONS!!!!!!!!  Empty REIKI LESSONS BARTER FOR DRUM LESSONS!!!!!!!!

Post by hawkcwg Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 am

HI MY NAME IS CHASE AND I'VE BEEN MEDITATING AND HARNESSING ENERGY FOR A WHILE NOW, AND HAVE BEEN PLAYING DRUMS FOR 12 YEARS AND TEACHING PROFESSIONALLY FOR 4 YEARS IN THE FREDERICKSBURG AREA AT TWO DIFFERENT MUSIC STORES, AND I'M LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO TRAIN WITH ME AND BARTER DRUM LESSONS, HAND DRUMS OR DRUMSET, FOR ENERGY TRAINING!

If anyone can point me in the right direction and would like to do long distance energy work or in person energy work in the Fredericksburg Virginia area, please let me know.

Feel free to text me at 540-288-6661
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

REIKI LESSONS BARTER FOR DRUM LESSONS!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: REIKI LESSONS BARTER FOR DRUM LESSONS!!!!!!!!

Post by Milarepa Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:20 am

sounds like a brill idea! I'm a bit far away, but am sure some lucky folks will be able to take advantage!
    hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

REIKI LESSONS BARTER FOR DRUM LESSONS!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: REIKI LESSONS BARTER FOR DRUM LESSONS!!!!!!!!

Post by hawkcwg Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 am

I hope so, I have trained many people, and am very sensitive to energy healing and transferring energy, I can teach energy manipulation and drums.
    osamenor
    osamenor

Post by osamenor Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 am

I'm nowhere near your area, either, but I have a suggestion about bartering: is there a timebank in your area?

The way a timebank works is, everyone offers skills, and sometimes items, that they have--it can be something like energy training or drumming lessons; it can be material objects, such as drums; it can be services such as childcare, fixing someone's car, helping someone plant a garden, etc. Whenever you perform a service, the person you did it for pays you an hour of credit for each hour you spent on it--credits are tracked online--and whenever you receive a service, you pay the person who gave it to you an hour of credit for each hour they spent.

That way, you could receive a service--say, energy training--from someone who doesn't necessarily need what you have to offer, and you can give your service to someone who can't necessarily offer what you need. Meanwhile, those other people can offer their services to, and receive the services they need from, others in the timebank. So it's a form of bartering, but it doesn't require a direct exchange.

I'm working with a timebank in my area, and I've found it a great way to get services I can't pay money for, and to help out other people without anyone feeling that they're being put upon or taking advantage. Plus, if you're offering a service there that you also do for money, it's one possible way to acquire reputation, references, and new paying clients. Someone you give that service to through the timebank could become your paying client down the road, or could recommend you to others who would be able to pay you.
    hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

Post by hawkcwg Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:33 am

Wow Osamenor thank you, that is really neat. It does look like there is a small community here in Fredericksburg city that does do this. So I'm gonna explore it more. What an exciting times we live in today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 pm