Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

“Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Lazarev

Anata
    Anata

“Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Lazarev Empty “Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Lazarev

Post by Anata Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:19 pm

I begin this topic as a reply to the question set by Milarepa here. http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/t1941-is-reiki-complete
    In 1999 I was recommended a book “Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Nikolayevich Lazarev. There were 5 or 6 books at that moment. There are more then 25 books now as the author writes one or two book a year. He is 60 now. He has been doing his researches for more then 30 years.

On the 21 of October 2012 I was on the presentation of his last book in Moscow.

"Diagnostic of Karma" was promised to be translated in English and German several years ago. But I do not know when it happens. I dare to put here my translation of several pages from his last book. These pages contain the key points of Sergey Lazarev’s researches.

I am asking the visitors of this forum to read the text carefully as the information in it is very concentrated and very important.

I do not know how it can be understood by the people. I've translated just three pages from 25 books covering 30 years of recearches made by Sergey Nikolayevich. it is to little to show the work done by him. But i have to begin from something...
    Anata
    Anata

“Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Lazarev Empty Re: “Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Lazarev

Post by Anata Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

The modern materialistic conception derives from the priority of materialistic objects. That is why all the events happening are understood as chaotic. But materialism is just a result of the degradation of a soul.

If we look at the Universe on the superficial level we will see that physical fields depend on material objects. But going to the deeper levels we will see quit opposite picture. The field is initial to the physical body. All events happen on the field level first and then they happen on the physical level.

For the first look such picture is quit paradoxical: a subconscious feeling causes a real situation and then a human being reacts by his feelings on the event which has just happened.

If an apple falls down a tree, one can predict its trajectory and the place of falling. If you look on a tiny sprout appearing from the ground you can predict the shape of the trunk, leaves and height of the tree. Any event on the physical level derives from the laws and programs existing in the field level.

That is why some people can foresee the future. The penetration into field level allows to see what will happen and to govern these events. To treat deceases, for example. The roots of any decease are both in the past and in the future.

I was stunned when I realized first that the field and the feelings are the same. I saw deformations of the field first. Then I was observing how they were driving to deceases and misfortune. In some cases several deep misfortunes could have change decease. When I was influencing on these energy structures I noticed that the health, fates and characters of people were changed. I understood at that moment that our feelings, our health and our fate were strictly tired with each other.
    Having observed hundreds and thousands of patients I came to a conclusion that our feelings and conscious have field structure. Moreover, I discovered different levels of feelings: there were feelings which depended on body and there were feelings on which the body depended. I came to an interesting result: as everything happened on the field level first then our feelings took part in this process. Our subconscious can influence the events which are happening now and going to happen in the future. But then a question appears immediately: why do people get on the plane which must fall down? Why does a person choose the way where the death is waiting for him?
    The answer to this question has not come to me quickly. Our subconscious has quit different system of priorities. The main points for the subconscious of a person are love and the soul. That is why if a soul starts getting ill and dying, the subconscious pushes the person to deceases, sufferings and physical death. It happens to save the soul.

It means that a human being himself creates his misfortune and deceases even not suspecting about it.

The conscious shouts to a person loudly: “Your body is the main thing! Protect it, take care of it, satisfy the instincts and do not pay any attention to any elevated feelings.” As a result the mercenariness and egoism of the person start growing, his intuition starts dying down, he stops hearing the voice of his fate. But the fate talks with the person on the subconscious level.

The God communicates with a person through his feelings on the level on the person’s soul. As soon as the conscious comes to the foreground the person forgets about the God, about love, about his own feelings. He struggles with his own fate and with the world around him. As a result his body gets sick and the conscious decays. The fate of a person is connected with his feelings strictly.

But then another question appears: why do wonderful people get sick? The answer is: the personality of a person has many levels. The person might have certain qualities on the surface, on the level of conscious and quit different qualities deep inside himself.

As we know, all tendencies of the parents are intensifying in their kids. If a mother of a child was keeping offences, was hating somebody or something, was downhearted just before the conception a cruel child hating anybody around might be born from such woman. Or another situation might be possible in this case. The child of such woman can be good-natured, kind and quiet but he will be ready to avenge, robe and kill at any chance. The experience accumulated in the feeling of our parents and ancestors is a part of our personality which does not always appears.
    Moreover, we have an experience of our past lives which does not always appear obviously. For example, a person has an angel character in this life. But there are disgusting features inherited from his parents under it. And if we look deeper we will find disgusting temper from the past lives. The fate does not react on the outer features of a person, it reacts on its inner contain. That is why the string of problems and misfortunes will be chasing him during his whole life. It will be treating his soul, his subconscious character.

“Diagnostic of Karma”, the second part, “Experience of surviving” book 6.,
    2012, St Petersburg, pp 198-200
    Anata
    Anata

“Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Lazarev Empty Re: “Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Lazarev

Post by Anata Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:25 pm

I’d like to place here another fragment from the book. I appreciate the honesty of S.L. very much. He does not pretend to be a “guru” without a blemish inside or out, flawless in every respect.

I and my wife went recently shopping in a big trading center. We fixed the time when we should meet each other by the entrance. The time was over but my wife has not appeared. I have been waiting for five, ten, twenty minutes and felt how my irritation was growing. “She can call me and explain what’s happened!” – I thought. “I am not going to call her. She must call me first and apologize!” After half an hour my wife appeared. I cast reproaches upon her but she explained that she had been hold at the cash-desk, the money on her mobile phone had been finished so she had been unable to call me. I was outraging at her for a while.

Then I came to my senses. I understood consciously that this situation had appeared as the humiliation of the main instinct* as the loss of the control under the situation. But the outrage was coming still. It could have been my subconscious life experience accumulated in my past lives or it could have been my misunderstanding of the world and myself. In any case I have found an ambitious and embittered person inside of me.
    Our remote “I” is opening often in unexpected situations. In such cases I understand that it is too early to relax that there is lots of work that the self-upbringing just begins.

A few days later I’ve got a pain in my back. It happened when I rose a heavy boat motor. I had risen it earlier but it had been without any consequences.
    I understood the reason of my pain perfectly: it was my emotional state in the supermarket. A few days later I found out that a hernia had been formed in my spine. I was lying on my back with difficulties. I had to put a bolster made of towel under the spine.

My self diagnostic gave me my usual picture: it was disdain to a woman because of the humiliation of my ideals. Ideals mean stability, comfort, control under the world around. “It is strange,”—I was thinking. “I pass difficult situations when everything goes down more or less properly. But I was behaving like a puppy in this case.” I understood later what it had been. We apprehend and control significant events by our conscious. But all trifles are ruled by our subconscious, I can say in an automatic regime. My world –outlook was changed** I became to understand the laws of the Universe better but this process has not brought any real results in my subconscious.

“Diagnostic of Karma”, the second part, “Experience of surviving” book 6., 2012, p24

*the main instinct – love to the God. S.L. is writing a lot about three main instincts of a human being. I’ll try to translate corresponding fragments later. (If this topic causes an interest from smb.)
    **I’d like to remind that the author had been doing his researches and working with the patients for more then 30 years. Wink (Anata)

Last edited by Anata on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistake)
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:53 am

I read volumes 1 to 12, published in Romania. Wonderful. But, at some point, informations, should be have gone through their own conscience.
    Anata
    Anata

Post by Anata Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 am

Any time I read his books I say to myself: «I’ve understood everything! It is obvious!” Then I face a situation in my life which seems to be illogical and unfair to me. I realize that I have to work again and again.

Adelamarin, have you noticed how S.L. was changing while he was writing his books?
    You can meet in his first books phrases like these: “I see the negative sign in the field of the patient, I correct the field, I see quick changes…” He is much milder and much wiser now. He does not correct fields of anybody now. He explains the roots of the problems to his patients because the main work must be done by the patient himself.

Let me put here a short fragment from another book.

I reminded a recent conversation with my daughter. She called me because my granddaughter had been having sudden fever, 40C. The kid was given pills but the fever did not come down.
    - Dad, with what can it be connected? – asked my daughter.
    - I can tell you and in fifteen minutes the temperature of the kid will return to the norm. But you must understand that the roots of the problem will be left. Let’s do this: pray, work at yourself, I’ll watch you distantly. Read my last books later, listen to a couple of the last seminars*. You have to do everything yourself. If you are able to cope with it then it means that you do not need my support. I can die tomorrow, I can loose my abilities. Whom will you be asking in this case? The best thing I can do for you now is to insure you a bit in your work of developing of your own soul. I can show you your mistakes.

She thanked me and put the phone down.
    I wondered to myself having looked at the situation from the outside. I have patients, I run seminars but I have refused to help my own daughter.
    My abilities to treat patients are limited by the divine forces. It means I have to create such system which must be able to work without me.

A human being of the future. Upbringing of the parents. Part 5, 2010, p13-14

*Please, do not consider these words as an ad. This is a usual question for the author.

adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:35 am

Yes, S.L. make further steps in its evolution, with each book written. Each person on a spiritual path, her have part of changes in consciousness. consciously or not. Some changes are easy, others with suffering, if there is still resistance or blockage.
    Anata
    Anata

Post by Anata Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:25 pm

I put another fragment from the last book.

I was explaining to a patient recently:
    - Do not try to break the situation with your will, do not beat your head against the wall. The situation is always wiser then we. If you can not do anything from one side try to do something from another. If there are obvious absurdities which hamper to realize your wish, it means, probably, that it is too early for you, that you have not changed yourself enough.

You have to understand: you and the situation are two partners. Everything that happens during your life is the dialog with the God. You can not be oriented on your own will only, on your own picture of the world. Your development just stops in this case. Our “I” and the world around us are two opposites. They meet and develop while love exists. They become to degrade, start conflicting if there is no love. In this case our “I” begins to degrade.

There is human logic and divine logic in every situation. If a man behaves unfairly, unthankfully, unmorally this is wounding or destruction of human logic which is clear, visible and understandable. Divine logic is invisible, unclear and incomprehensible. I can tell you how they are corresponding.

Imagine that you are driving a car which you have just repaired yourself. You were screwing in screw-nuts on the wheel but you did not do it well. After an hour of driving the wheel is coming off and you are in a car accident. You remember all these events and you can connect them. This is human logic.

Imagine now another situation. A week ago a wheel on your car was changed at a service station. A mechanic had screwed in the screw-nuts on the wheel badly. You have not controlled this process and you have already forgotten about it. Then you get into a car accident. Your will and the laziness of the mechanic are involved in this process. The laziness of the mechanic was not accidental. It is connected with your internal state. Your soul contacts the subconscious of the mechanic and he behaves correspondently.

Let’s look at the third situation. This one seems to be the most ridiculous from the point of human logic. Some boys were having fun at night and they unscrewed screw-nuts on a wheel of your car. Then you get into a car accident. The situation is illogical. It seems that you have nothing in common with it. But if we follow divine logic we see that your car is involved into the same processes as you. If your car was involved into the most absurd accident it means that you have problems with your soul and with your future.
    To punish a criminal means to treat the result. But the reason is connected with your internal state. We have to treat the reason first and then the result.

If a man is rude to us we can forgive him to keep love and not to keep hate and offences. But forgiveness is just the first step. Then you have to do another step. You have to change yourself. If we are not changing we will be provoking everybody around us for further rudeness.

“Diagnostic of Karma”, the second part, “Experience of surviving” book 6., 2012 pp 177,179
    Anata
    Anata

Post by Anata Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 pm

There is lots of important information in the books of Mr.Lazarev about infertility of women, about relations with kids, partners and parents. The information about genetically modified food is also very interesting. But… As this topic is turning into my monolog it’s time to stop.

Somebody can consider the information in this topic to be too long and too boring. I am sorry. It is impossible sometimes to explain important things using just two phrases and two smiles…
    Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:25 am

What books, you read of Sergey Lazarev? What volume, impressed you most?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am

Anata wrote: There is lots of important information in the books of Mr.Lazarev about infertility of women, about relations with kids, partners and parents. The information about genetically modified food is also very interesting. But… As this topic is turning into my monolog it’s time to stop.

Somebody can consider the information in this topic to be too long and too boring. I am sorry. It is impossible sometimes to explain important things using just two phrases and two smiles…
    Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You do a great job sunny
    Anata
    Anata

Post by Anata Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:49 am

Adelamarin, I've read nearly all of them. I was discovering something new with each of them.

I was mostly impressed by the first books. I was in a difficult situation when I was told about them. It was really difficult for me to accept that we deserve anything that happens to us…

Me? Such an advanced and elevated person must deserve something better! Shocked Shocked Shocked
    I am writing this words with a smile now.

Chi solas, I do not know if anyone was brave enough to read my posts in this topic to the end.
     “Diagnostic of Karma” by Sergey Lazarev 6907

Last edited by Anata on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add a couple of words)
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Good luck in what you do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content