Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Hi everyone! Newbie looking for some help

ihal9000
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hi everyone! Newbie looking for some help Empty Hi everyone! Newbie looking for some help

Post by ihal9000 Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to reiki just read a couple of pages about it so far. It sounds amazing though!

I've got two things I need help on and I would really thankful if someone can help me with them Smile

1) I am looking to find a reiki master to help with my brother. As he has issues with fear/anxiety which is manifesting into sudden movements in his face and wrists. Could you please recommend someone in London (UK)?

2) I'm looking to find some good books to read up on reiki to eventually to help my family and friends, as well as teach them about it.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Hal

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Hi everyone! Newbie looking for some help Empty Re: Hi everyone! Newbie looking for some help

Post by Milarepa Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:10 am

warm welcome to the forum!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hi everyone! Newbie looking for some help Empty Re: Hi everyone! Newbie looking for some help

Post by chi_solas Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:26 am

ihal9000 wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm new to reiki just read a couple of pages about it so far. It sounds amazing though!

I've got two things I need help on and I would really thankful if someone can help me with them Smile

1) I am looking to find a reiki master to help with my brother. As he has issues with fear/anxiety which is manifesting into sudden movements in his face and wrists. Could you please recommend someone in London (UK)?

2) I'm looking to find some good books to read up on reiki to eventually to help my family and friends, as well as teach them about it.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Hal

Hi everyone! Newbie looking for some help 85412 Hal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 6:57 am