Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

What do you teach about the history of Usui Sensei?

Pachamama

What do you teach about the history of Usui Sensei? Empty What do you teach about the history of Usui Sensei?

Post by Pachamama Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 am

There is so much information out there, and i assume it is constantly being updated as new info comes to light.

As teachers, what do you feel are the NECESSARY basics of info about Usui that you teach and place in your manuals?
    farnbluete

What do you teach about the history of Usui Sensei? Empty Re: What do you teach about the history of Usui Sensei?

Post by farnbluete Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 am

During the Workshop i like to tell the traditional Story, handed down to us by Takata Sensei. I really love the spiritual power of story-telling and this story is just perfect, a mirror of everyones spiritual quest and the four Attunements marking 4 important crossroads of that quest.

Well, in the manual i give the historical fact, as far as i understand them and the Reiki-Timeline (from James Daecons Pages - and yes, i give the link too). This section of the manual is growing larger and larger each year.

Smile
    susanne

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 pm