Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
gerard.b.dimayuga
chi_solas
Bastemhet
7 posters

Distance attunements

Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Distance attunements Empty Distance attunements

Post by Bastemhet Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 am

I am interested to hear about those who have experienced distance attunements, especially if you've had one in person and have had a distance one. How were these experiences different? Do you think the distance attunement was effective? Please feel free to share about your experiences.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Distance attunements Empty Re: Distance attunements

Post by chi_solas Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:20 am

Yes. I had a cyber Reiki friend
    who was interested in distant Reiki
    and offered it giving time they
    would send it. It was as if the
    practitioner was there in person. sunny

Some folks believe you do not need
    to give a time when sending, cause
    the recipient will receive the distant
    Reiki when they are open to receive it. Arrow
    gerard.b.dimayuga
    gerard.b.dimayuga

Post by gerard.b.dimayuga Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:08 am

Before an attument the teacher prepares a sacred space for the event.  This is for protection of the student during the installation of the symbols.

Technically distance attunement is possible but it deprives both student and teacher the sharing of that special moment.

Gassho
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:36 am

I have preformed distant and local attunements (always for free, for whatever it is worth...)
    The biggest difference for me preforming the ritual, is that it is easier to read "confidently" the reactions to the different parts of the ritual....
    In non-local attunement, you rely on the biofeedback while in local attunement process, you also got the help of your 5 normal senses to gage the process.

feedback from distant and local attunements have always been positive, and I feel confident that the students gained from the experience.

hope this helps... any questions just ask

f
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:48 am

fshortt wrote:I have preformed distant and local attunements (always for free, for whatever it is worth...)
    The biggest difference for me preforming the ritual, is that it is easier to read "confidently" the reactions to the different parts of the ritual....
    In non-local attunement, you rely on the biofeedback while in local attunement process, you also got the help of your 5 normal senses to gage the process.

feedback from distant and local attunements have always been positive, and I feel confident that the students gained from the experience.

hope this helps... any questions just ask

f
    I do what ever the situation requires.
    farnbluete

Post by farnbluete Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:39 am

Hello,

i received traditional in-person Usui Shiki Ryoho attunements and also re-attunements into another lineage and i had Komyo Reiki Kai remote attunements.

The difference between the in-person and remote attunements was that the remote attunements seemed to last much longer! My re-attunements into Usui Shiki Ryoho were a very short ritual - not more than 5 Minutes i guess. During the remote attunements i could felt the energy flow for approximately 30 minutes (one postion after the other) each. Well i am sensitiv to subtle energies, so maybe not everyone will feel like this, but i also felt exactely where the "virtual" Hands of my Teacher were during the ritual.
    And yes, i consider it as effective. But i was traditional attuned before my remote experience and we know, we cannot cross the same river twice so .. i dont know, if it would be the same for a Newbie.

greetings

farnbluete
    peaceweaver
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by peaceweaver Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:54 pm

I've had two in-person attunements and didn't experience much other than seeing my Master's aura glow golden white (with my eyes closed I was able to see and "hear" her energy). This happened for both my level one and two.

I've had a couple distance attunements to Ka Shen Sekhem, which is a similar energy to Reiki and these were much more intense! Both times I felt a huge swirling energy start at my crown and work its way down to my feet for about half an hour. Afterwards I felt very light and everything looked brighter.

I'm planning to continue on with Reiki using distance attunements because; A) they're cheaper, B) I don't drive, so this can be done from home Smile
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:12 am

mike tyson wrote:
    I do what ever the situation requires.

Agree Smile

f

Sponsored content