Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Bastemhet
Work in progress
6 posters

Dipping my toe into the soothing waters of Reiki

Work in progress
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Dipping my toe into the soothing waters of Reiki  Empty Dipping my toe into the soothing waters of Reiki

Post by Work in progress Sun May 05, 2013 1:22 am

Hi I am new to the forum and Reiki.

I have been doing Yoga and Mantra Meditation for 8 years. I am interested to develop the natural human ability to heal and also to improve my connection with angelic beings on this plane and higher planes so as to be a force of good in the world, primarily by being a balanced person....I hope Reiki and its practioners can facilitate this upliftment.

A Smile
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Dipping my toe into the soothing waters of Reiki  Empty Re: Dipping my toe into the soothing waters of Reiki

Post by Bastemhet Sun May 05, 2013 6:08 am

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy
    Work in progress
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Dipping my toe into the soothing waters of Reiki  Empty Re: Dipping my toe into the soothing waters of Reiki

Post by Work in progress Mon May 06, 2013 4:51 am

Thanks people are friendly here.

Who would you name as being advanced in Reiki healing? Names? So I can check them out and maybe hear a class from them on see them on youtube.
    A
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon May 06, 2013 7:34 am

Work in progress wrote:Thanks people are friendly here.

Who would you name as being advanced in Reiki healing? Names? So I can check them out and maybe hear a class from them on see them on youtube.
    A

Welcome to RLL cheers

After 8 years of Yoga and Mantra
    Meditation,you are on the path with
    many Reiki Practitioners. We are all
    natural healers & Reiki Practitioners
    assist/facilitate the healing within
    their clients. sunny Dipping my toe into the soothing waters of Reiki  850837

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 am

Welcome to the Lounge!
    cheers
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue May 07, 2013 8:30 pm

warm welcome!
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Fri May 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Welcome to the group Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:55 pm