Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Looking for soothing music during Reiki sessions, any recommendations??

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Looking for soothing music during Reiki sessions, any recommendations?? Empty Looking for soothing music during Reiki sessions, any recommendations??

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu May 28, 2009 2:12 am

Relaxing, enchanting music seems to be a must during Reiki sessions. I love it, my people seem to love it too.

I want to keep a small collection..

king & queen ,

You have any recommendations??
    So far I love the 'Drum medicine' by David and Steve Gordon.

Thanks,
    THC
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Looking for soothing music during Reiki sessions, any recommendations?? Empty Re: Looking for soothing music during Reiki sessions, any recommendations??

Post by Milarepa Thu May 28, 2009 2:48 am

you know, besides my already public semi-weird preferences, hehe, i like enigma sometimes. Oh! Not just cause i'm Irish, Clannad are exceptional! Then that might be my weirdness again!

I like Phillip Glass' soundtrack for 'Kundun'.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Looking for soothing music during Reiki sessions, any recommendations?? Empty Re: Looking for soothing music during Reiki sessions, any recommendations??

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu May 28, 2009 3:23 am

Milarepa wrote:you know, besides my already public semi-weird preferences, hehe, i like enigma sometimes. Oh! Not just cause i'm Irish, Clannad are exceptional! Then that might be my weirdness again!

I like Phillip Glass' soundtrack for 'Kundun'.

It's not all that weird,
    Ahem.....
    I happen to like some of your choices!... I think a lot of us would!

There is the 'other' forum and you can add music to your personal page, I 've heard such music choices before!
    cheers

Hmmm... will check out the others...
    Thanks!!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu May 28, 2009 3:30 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

There is the 'other' forum and you can add music to your personal page,

Blasphemy! Another forum! Laughing
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu May 28, 2009 3:47 am

Blasphemy! Another forum! Laughing

lol!
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Thu May 28, 2009 3:48 am

Do check whether you have to pay a fee for broadcasting music to your clients. If you are UK based you're supposed to pay a fee to the Performing Rights Society.

However, I am far too stingy to pay this so I have bought my music from Cumara [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I bought a pack of 6 CDs for less than £30, which is a lot less than the PRS fee, and I have the satisfaction of knowing that the money has gone straight to the originator.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri May 29, 2009 2:45 am

Pandora wrote:Do check whether you have to pay a fee for broadcasting music to your clients. If you are UK based you're supposed to pay a fee to the Performing Rights Society.

However, I am far too stingy to pay this so I have bought my music from Cumara [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I bought a pack of 6 CDs for less than £30, which is a lot less than the PRS fee, and I have the satisfaction of knowing that the money has gone straight to the originator.

Wow, I did not know that???!!! scratch

I don't think we have rules like that! if we legally bought that cd, it's ours to use for Reiki sessions, don't have to pay anybody anything. There are cds sold specifically for using during Reiki sessions and for spa sessions.

It kinda sucks if you have to pay somebody again, tongue
    indigo
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by indigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Relaxing, enchanting music seems to be a must during Reiki sessions. I love it, my people seem to love it too.

I want to keep a small collection..

king & queen ,

You have any recommendations??
    So far I love the 'Drum medicine' by David and Steve Gordon.

Thanks,
    THC

I love Liquid Mind. Just don't play those CD's while driving! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 pm