Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
LightBody
Milarepa
mike tyson
7 posters

Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong?

mike tyson

Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong? Empty Re: Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong?

Post by mike tyson Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:47 am

Bastemhet wrote:
    LightBody wrote:I doubt it... I think it would just get more confusing.
    ;-)

Ha!

Actually, I've noticed that while doing distance healing the warmth sensation stays for a considerably longer period as opposed to doing self-treatments.

I've met a lot of people who testify to the same. When I facilitated an in-person training group, there were some individuals who preferred to hover their hands a few inches above the person on the table as they did not feel the energy flow when their hands were placed directly on that person.

That is interesting. Besides the desensitization phenomenon that you described with the fingernail exercise, could it also have something to do with that feeling of magnetism? I remember from some of the in-person treatments I've done that when held away from the body, the flow is noted more because there is also a slight rubbery magnetic feeling. When placing the hands directly on the body, however, that goes away. And yet when pulling them back a bit, again, I have that magnetism.

Distance reiki in on form or another has been a regular part of my practice since 1996, and I've met even more people online who testify that distance attunements oftentimes feel more powerful than attunements performed in-person. With distance treatments, it seems there has always been predictably polite responses and feedback, but it seems to be with distance attunements that a greater impact is felt than when in person. It's interesting.

Indeed! Both my attunements have been in person and strangely I didn't feel the actual effects until at least 30 minutes afterward. Why could that be...? And funnily enough, one of the posts I had in mind was to ask about people's experiences with distance attunements and whether they felt that they were successful or not. Perhaps we could split this off into a new topic?

However, and this is where it gets really interesting, I've also witnessed the testimony of many individuals receiving a treatment or attunement from someone claiming to not feel anything who testified that they experienced a tremendous flow of energy.

Hmm, perhaps this comments on the fact that one of the most important uses of Reiki is that it be shared. Clearly it is helpful when doing self-treatments, but it seems like when shared with pure intent, it tends to flow more freely. At least, that's how it's been for me.

Recently I did a distance healing on a friends wife who had a seizure. I had just heard of the seizure a few minutes before I sent the healing.

I hadn't done an attunement on that person in a while. However as soon as I started the attunement and distance healing I got an immediate response from the person receiving the attunement and healing. It was as if the person was waiting for it all a long.

Now I never told the person that I was going to do what I did. The only response that I told him was that help was on the way.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong? Empty Re: Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong?

Post by Milarepa Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:52 am

You attuned the person without them asking or even knowing what you were doing?
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Milarepa wrote:You attuned the person without them asking or even knowing what you were doing?
    . Sure as Usi once said, sometimes the best healings are done low key.

The response from her spiritually was like i said immedtate.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:35 am

Hi Mike,

mike tyson wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:You attuned the person without them asking or even knowing what you were doing?

I dunno if he did say that. Or what was meant by it. In what context.

mike tyson wrote:

"Like I said?" Our opinions are based on our own conditioning and perception. It hardly is a benchmark for truth that another rightly believes and experiences.

A Reiki attunement can be a highly unnerving time for a person. It is essential the student s fully aware of the implications of what is a life changing experience. This is why training the student to do self treatments is so important... Although, i highly doubt the effectiveness of using an attunement for healing. Any healing, should it occur, is accidental to the process. Which is why we have treatments. And, our mouths, ears, eyes, rights and freedoms to choose what we want in our lives. Particularly, the sovereignty of an individual in society, for others to not impose their beliefs or opinions on us. Perhaps this was more about you, and your need, than hers?

Something that would resonate, is in Christianity, forcing personal spiritual beliefs on another (and it is force if consent is not gave) is disastrous. both for the religions and the individuals involved. A person must want to be saved by jesus, must wants to be baptized. This is not done by stealth, save for epiphanies. And even then, there is still conscious consent post-epiphany. An individual has a right to decide their own destiny in life. In as fully informed a way as possible.

Warmest wishes

Wayne
    mike tyson

Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong? Empty Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong?

Post by mike tyson Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:25 am

Milarepa wrote:Hi Mike,

mike tyson wrote:

mike tyson wrote:

"Like I said?" Our opinions are based on our own conditioning and perception. It hardly is a benchmark for truth that another rightly believes and experiences.

A Reiki attunement can be a highly unnerving time for a person. It is essential the student s fully aware of the implications of what is a life changing experience. This is why training the student to do self treatments is so important... Although, i highly doubt the effectiveness of using an attunement for healing. Any healing, should it occur, is accidental to the process. Which is why we have treatments. And, our mouths, ears, eyes, rights and freedoms to choose what we want in our lives. Particularly, the sovereignty of an individual in society, for others to not impose their beliefs or opinions on us. Perhaps this was more about you, and your need, than hers?

Something that would resonate, is in Christianity, forcing personal spiritual beliefs on another (and it is force if consent is not gave) is disastrous. both for the religions and the individuals involved. A person must want to be saved by jesus, must wants to be baptized. This is not done by stealth, save for epiphanies. And even then, there is still conscious consent post-epiphany. An individual has a right to decide their own destiny in life. In as fully informed a way as possible.

Warmest wishes

Wayne

It is difficult to prepare someone for something when they are probably not physically conscious at the moment. Also the enrgy being directed spiritually will know what to do and where to go, just like a infant getting ready to be born
    I think that spiritually we can decide who is saving us or not. I maybe wrong but just because someone is physically unconscious. That doesnt mean that the are mentally or spiritually unaware of whats going on.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 am

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:31 am

mike tyson wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:Hi Mike,

mike tyson wrote:

mike tyson wrote:

Warmest wishes

Wayne

It is difficult to prepare someone for something when they are probably not physically conscious at the moment. Also the enrgy being directed spiritually will know what to do and where to go, just like a infant getting ready to be born
    I think that spiritually we can decide who is saving us or not. I maybe wrong but just because someone is physically unconscious. That doesnt mean that the are mentally or spiritually unaware of whats going on.

If your conscious mind has accepted
    a belief then the subconscious mind
    takes over to execute that belief. study

Subconscious should not be confused
    with unconscious mind. scratch

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:51 am

Mike, I feel that you have introduced some very good points for discussion.

mike tyson wrote:Recently I did a distance healing on a friends wife who had a seizure. I had just heard of the seizure a few minutes before I sent the healing.

I hadn't done an attunement on that person in a while. However as soon as I started the attunement and distance healing I got an immediate response from the person receiving the attunement and healing. It was as if the person was waiting for it all a long.

Now I never told the person that I was going to do what I did. The only response that I told him was that help was on the way.

One of the crisises our society encountered that helped make Reiki become more popular was the AIDS crisis. During the 1990's, there were quite a few Reiki practitioners who "broke the rules" and began to provide Reiki to those suffering from the disease without their immediate consent... I emphasize the word immediate because they did not simply just provide Reiki to the person, they asked for permission from the persons Higher Consciousness (who, incidentially to the best of my knowledge, never refused).

mike tyson wrote:Sure as Usi once said, sometimes the best healings are done low key.

The other decade I was a part of a shamanic drumming group. Each month we would meet at the organizers house and go onto shamanic healing quests. During one of those meetings, I recall her saying that one of the most powerful healings a shaman could ever provide another person was a silent healing. The silent healing was one where the shaman helped the other person heal simply because it was the right thing to do, and not because they were receiving something in return (be it material or recognition). Helping another heal without their knowledge, without their recognition of you as the healer, was looked upon in the highest regards.

Milarepa wrote:A Reiki attunement can be a highly unnerving time for a person.

If the person has not asked for a Reiki attunement and a Reiki person is providing them an attunement, will the process be perceived as anything other than just another experience in their life that they perceive?

It seems to me that there are a lot of people out there who are simply not aware of spiritual energies. That's something that can be considered perfectly normal, and I also feel that even more of those people are doing truly wonderful, truly compassionate and humanistic work to help others live their lives in a manner more comfortable than they would otherwise.

Milarepa wrote:It is essential the student s fully aware of the implications of what is a life changing experience.

If a person does not perceive spiritual energies and someone performs a "Reiki" attunement on them without their knowledge, how will this affect their life? Will they even know that anything is any different, or that anything they experience is because of "Reiki"?

Milarepa wrote:Although, i highly doubt the effectiveness of using an attunement for healing. Any healing, should it occur, is accidental to the process.

Not too long ago, perhaps it was in the very early 2000's, "Reiki Healing Attunements" were becoming popular. I believe they may have emerged as a means to provide some people a stronger sense of intensity during the treatments, because some people had begun to say that they really didn't feel much during the treatment process.

Milarepa wrote:Something that would resonate, is in Christianity, forcing personal spiritual beliefs on another (and it is force if consent is not gave) is disastrous. both for the religions and the individuals involved. A person must want to be saved by jesus, must wants to be baptized. This is not done by stealth, save for epiphanies. And even then, there is still conscious consent post-epiphany. An individual has a right to decide their own destiny in life. In as fully informed a way as possible.

How much of Reiki is dogma, and how much of reiki is energy-healing?

mike tyson wrote:It is difficult to prepare someone for something when they are probably not physically conscious at the moment. Also the enrgy being directed spiritually will know what to do and where to go, just like a infant getting ready to be born.

That's a very interesting point.

So, if a Reiki attunement is performed on someone who, for the sake of this example let's say can sense spiritual energy, and no one is telling them it's Reiki, then wouldn't it be natural for them to discover their own meaning to the increased intensity of energy in their life, and possibly assign it to their existing belief system in some way?

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 am

LightBody wrote:

One of the crisises our society encountered that helped make Reiki become more popular was the AIDS crisis. During the 1990's, there were quite a few Reiki practitioners who "broke the rules" and began to provide Reiki to those suffering from the disease without their immediate consent... I emphasize the word immediate because they did not simply just provide Reiki to the person, they asked for permission from the persons Higher Consciousness (who, incidentially to the best of my knowledge, never refused).

Incidentally to the best of your knowledge? This isn't about what you believe, What I beleive or what the people who made-up the concept of higher self believe. It's about the people that this would be done to. And what they believe.

LightBody wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:A Reiki attunement can be a highly unnerving time for a person.

If the person has not asked for a Reiki attunement and a Reiki person is providing them an attunement, will the process be perceived as anything other than just another experience in their life that they perceive?

I don't know until either happens. By then it may not be nice for the person. That's the point. Of course, the person is hardly in a position to vocally blame anything adverse on any stealthy use of a Reiki attunement. Since by definition, they wouldn't know what is was.

We got someone who may or may not like Reiki. Who may or may not have wanted an attunement if asked. And the Reiki Master having a nice feeling in their ego, cause they went by their feelings, so they surely must have helped the person.

The Guantanamo Bay of the Reiki world. Individual rights just do not matter.

LightBody wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:It is essential the student s fully aware of the implications of what is a life changing experience.

If a person does not perceive spiritual energies and someone performs a "Reiki" attunement on them without their knowledge, how will this affect their life? Will they even know that anything is any different, or that anything they experience is because of "Reiki"?

Again, I don't know. And I have got no right to experiment or guess. I may not know if the unwitting person has all manners of complications or is susceptible to innumerable situations that may make a Master, in a normal teaching capacity, suggest that the person have therapy, treatments, or nothing at all.

LightBody wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:Although, i highly doubt the effectiveness of using an attunement for healing. Any healing, should it occur, is accidental to the process.

Not too long ago, perhaps it was in the very early 2000's, "Reiki Healing Attunements" were becoming popular. I believe they may have emerged as a means to provide some people a stronger sense of intensity during the treatments, because some people had begun to say that they really didn't feel much during the treatment process.

The reason why people began to feel less during treatments may be because people continually want a bigger experience, time after time. Which is compounded by the dilution, and decidedly McDonalds-type training that the erosion of deliberate values and being competent provides.

Just because a portion, or even all of society desires something does not mean it is in society's best interest.

LightBody wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:Something that would resonate, is in Christianity, forcing personal spiritual beliefs on another (and it is force if consent is not gave) is disastrous. both for the religions and the individuals involved. A person must want to be saved by jesus, must wants to be baptized. This is not done by stealth, save for epiphanies. And even then, there is still conscious consent post-epiphany. An individual has a right to decide their own destiny in life. In as fully informed a way as possible.

How much of Reiki is dogma, and how much of reiki is energy-healing?

The point was, since Mike follows God, that free, conscious will, and wanting to heal from choosing God, is what Christianity is all about. The times spirituality in the form of Christianity was forced upon others was disastrous.

Parallels are in Reiki in all parts of the above paragraph.

LightBody wrote:
    It is difficult to prepare someone for something when they are probably not physically conscious at the moment. Also the enrgy being directed spiritually will know what to do and where to go, just like a infant getting ready to be born.

This statement is an experiment. Your opinion, while being valid, has got no bearing on the rest of the world. As such, it may be ,more appropriate, and professional to find out the individual opinion (and wishes) for a fact. Not based on a belief.

LightBody wrote:
    So, if a Reiki attunement is performed on someone who, for the sake of this example let's say can sense spiritual energy, and no one is telling them it's Reiki, then wouldn't it be natural for them to discover their own meaning to the increased intensity of energy in their life, and possibly assign it to their existing belief system in some way?

It might be. Though wouldn't it be equally plausible for their own personal life beliefs to be offended? All the world is not Reiki loved. Some are decidedly against it. That is their right. So, in a case like that, one would still, ahem, 'consult' this so called higher self, and carry on?

Warmest wishes

Wayne

For members perusal: http://www.aetw.org/reiki_permission.htm
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:26 am

Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong? 10020611
    mike tyson

Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong? Empty giving reki with or without permission is is wrong

Post by mike tyson Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:13 am

Usually when i do send it, ive read the call for help on my fb.  Then i usually say either help is on the way or sending some good vibes. If i dont get any negative feedback, theen i send it.  Unless theres no pissibility of the recepient knowing who i am personally, such as the victims of a natural disaster or voilent attack..
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Post by Bastemhet Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:19 pm

mike tyson wrote:
    It is difficult to prepare someone for something when they are probably not physically conscious at the moment.  Also the enrgy being directed spiritually will know what to do and where to go, just like a infant getting ready to be born
    I think that spiritually we can decide who is saving us or not.  I maybe wrong but just because someone is physically unconscious.  That doesnt mean that the are mentally or spiritually unaware of whats going on.

For me this is probably one of the most troubling aspects of the channeling of Reiki by well intentioned practitioners.  Whether the energy can only do good does not come before the question of whether I may be imposing on someone´s personal autonomy.  The only concrete way we can know for sure of whether we have consent or not is if we ask and receive a clear yes or no.  This necessitates that they be conscious and understand what Reiki is before they answer.  To reduce this question to whether it will hurt-help them or not is not the point.

I personally will ask that if the person wants the Reiki that it go to them, and if they don´t, that it be sent to the Earth.  This way there is always an alternative destination if the person is not ready to receive this energy in the event that I can´t get a spoken answer.
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Post by Bastemhet Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    Providing Reiki Attunements Without Permission: Is It Right or Wrong? 10020611

Absolutely, yes.  This is one of the dangers of ego.  When we channel Reiki we don´t use the energy, it uses us.  Likewise we must ask ourselves how much of this is an exercise in self-aggrandizement or whether we channel with altruistic intent.  Thank you for sharing this quote.
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:25 am

Bastemhet wrote:
    mike tyson wrote:
    It is difficult to prepare someone for something when they are probably not physically conscious at the moment.  Also the enrgy being directed spiritually will know what to do and where to go, just like a infant getting ready to be born
    I think that spiritually we can decide who is saving us or not.  I maybe wrong but just because someone is physically unconscious.  That doesnt mean that the are mentally or spiritually unaware of whats going on.

For me this is probably one of the most troubling aspects of the channeling of Reiki by well intentioned practitioners.  Whether the energy can only do good does not come before the question of whether I may be imposing on someone´s personal autonomy.  The only concrete way we can know for sure of whether we have consent or not is if we ask and receive a clear yes or no.  This necessitates that they be conscious and understand what Reiki is before they answer.  To reduce this question to whether it will hurt-help them or not is not the point.

I personally will ask that if the person wants the Reiki that it go to them, and if they don´t, that it be sent to the Earth.  This way there is always an alternative destination if the person is not ready to receive this energy in the event that I can´t get a spoken answer.

I've been taught that the energy can't be used for anyone but the person the energy was sent for.

But please keep the responses coming.  I enjoy the feedback.
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Post by Bastemhet Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:06 pm

mike tyson wrote:

I've been taught that the energy can't be used for anyone but the person the energy was sent for.

Interesting, I've never heard of this before.  Where did you hear this?  Has anyone else heard of this?  My thinking is that there are always people who, having a rough time, will ask the universe for help, whether they specifically ask for it in the form of reiki or not.  However in my example I referred to sending it to the planet itself.
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:55 am

Bastemhet wrote:
    mike tyson wrote:

Interesting, I've never heard of this before.  Where did you hear this?  Has anyone else heard of this?  My thinking is that there are always people who, having a rough time, will ask the universe for help, whether they specifically ask for it in the form of reiki or not.  However in my example I referred to sending it to the planet itself.
    since God is who i draw my energy from, its God who i ask to send the energy.withoit this to me im just going through the motions.
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:07 am

ooh, i have a story to add to this.

my partner has received reiki a number of times. he says he's not convinced that it works, but he does ask when he's in pain or feels a bit emotional (hmm... not convinced, right Wink )

about a year ago, i dreamed i was attuning him in my sleep and i sort of woke up just toward the end. and i really questioned what exactly was going on... was i dreaming? did i actually do it?? do i tell him???? was it right?? and i have a couple of friends who have journeyed with me on this reiki journey, so i talked about it with them as well.

in the end, i chose not to say anythign to him. i figured that if that was supposed to happen, then it happened. and maybe it didnt, maybe it really was just a dream.

these days, he will more likely put his hands on his own body where there is pain, as though to soothe it. he reaches less for pain medication and he is more likely to just put his hand on a sore back or neck that i have.

i dont know what really happened that night/morning, maybe i noticed the change becuase now i was looking for it?

so while i understand the debate about forcing ones beleifs and trying to balance, heal, fix someone elses problems without their consent, i do think that there is more at work than just our tiny wee brains full of ego, and hearts full of love and compassion.

at another time, i have tried to send love and reiki to someone else who I felt was causing me anguish. (i treated myself as well) and i tell you - it just did not go. it felt like it was deflected, and just flew off out to the sides.

more commonly, i choose to send reiki to the situation. like the boston marathon. would you call each person involved and ask them if you have their permission to send healing? no - you'd just send it and trust that the energy would do what it needed to do when it got there.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:23 am

Carina_NZ wrote:about a year ago, i dreamed i was attuning him in my sleep and i sort of woke up just toward the end.  and i really questioned what exactly was going on... was i dreaming?  did i actually do it??  do i tell him????  was it right??   and i have a couple of friends who have journeyed with me on this reiki journey, so i talked about it with them as well.

My other half is stereotypical Western medicine. He rolls his eyes every time his mom and I start talking about spiritual stuff. When he and I first began living together, not only did he touch me like I was a cadaver, but his hands were as cold as one, too!

I noticed within our first year together that, although I was still training him to touch me like I was not a cadaver, his hands were growing increasingly hot like he had traditional reiki-hot hands some get after the attunements.

mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:01 am

LightBody wrote:
    Carina_NZ wrote:about a year ago, i dreamed i was attuning him in my sleep and i sort of woke up just toward the end.  and i really questioned what exactly was going on... was i dreaming?  did i actually do it??  do i tell him????  was it right??   and i have a couple of friends who have journeyed with me on this reiki journey, so i talked about it with them as well.

My other half is stereotypical Western medicine. He rolls his eyes every time his mom and I start talking about spiritual stuff. When he and I first began living together, not only did he touch me like I was a cadaver, but his hands were as cold as one, too!

I noticed within our first year together that, although I was still training him to touch me like I was not a cadaver, his hands were growing increasingly hot like he had traditional reiki-hot hands some get after the attunements.

it's all a learning experience. You might inform him that evey once in a while he may see a brilliant flash of white light.
    Then without a doubt you realize this isnt all about just us.
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:05 am

Carina_NZ wrote:ooh, i have a story to add to this.

my partner has received reiki a number of times.  he says he's not convinced that it works, but he does ask when he's in pain or feels a bit emotional (hmm... not convinced, right Wink )

about a year ago, i dreamed i was attuning him in my sleep and i sort of woke up just toward the end.  and i really questioned what exactly was going on... was i dreaming?  did i actually do it??  do i tell him????  was it right??   and i have a couple of friends who have journeyed with me on this reiki journey, so i talked about it with them as well.

in the end, i chose not to say anythign to him.  i figured that if that was supposed to happen, then it happened.  and maybe it didnt, maybe it really was just a dream.

these days, he will more likely put his hands on his own body where there is pain, as though to soothe it.  he reaches less for pain medication and he is more likely to just put his hand on a sore back or neck that i have.  

i dont know what really happened that night/morning, maybe i noticed the change becuase now i was looking for it?  

so while i understand the debate about forcing ones beleifs and trying to balance, heal, fix someone elses problems without their consent, i do think that there is more at work than just our tiny wee brains full of ego, and hearts full of love and compassion.  

at another time, i have tried to send love and reiki to someone else who I felt was causing me anguish.  (i treated myself as well) and i tell you - it just did not go.  it felt like it was deflected, and just flew off out to the sides.  

more commonly, i choose to send reiki to the situation.  like the boston marathon.  would you call each person involved and ask them if you have their permission to send healing?  no - you'd just send it and trust that the energy would do what it needed to do when it got there.
    Many times especially while driving if i get a headache or othe ache or pain.  I will  just use one hand at a time.

I think that the more confident we become, we're not afraid to experiment a little.   Just remember this its all good.

Last edited by mike tyson on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Well, Carina there is no 'lab test' to confirm whether your partner was initiated as a result of your dream (I nearly said lucid, lol). It is quite possible that by putting his hads to area of pain, he is just following a common act that we somehow put hands on our knee when hit by bed post during a mid sleep visit to the toilet Smile

Take care

Salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:32 am