Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Writing a manual - have tons of questions

Hanif
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Writing a manual - have tons of questions Empty Writing a manual - have tons of questions

Post by Hanif Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Godday,

I am writing my first Shoden lvl manual and after visiting this place and dossens of other, i have come to the brutal understanding that there is way to much misinformation about Reiki and its history out there. Which brings me here. I am writing in the hope that there's something to substantiate a few claims, and hoping that perhaps someone could either post it or point me in the correct direction. I have an academic background and would like to be able to "insert" as much hard evidence into the manual as possible, in an appendix for those that are interested.

Can it be proven that Usui was born in Taniai in 1865? Any birthcertificates?
    Are there any posted refutals from Chicago university as to he never studied there?
    Are there any documents as if he attended any formal education?

Reiki ni rei

jeniray
    jeniray

Writing a manual - have tons of questions Empty Re: Writing a manual - have tons of questions

Post by jeniray Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:12 am

Hi Hanif
    Check out "James Deacons Reiki Pages"
    :-)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 pm