Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

An 'AHA' moment with Motor Zanon!

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

An 'AHA' moment with Motor Zanon! Empty An 'AHA' moment with Motor Zanon!

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 4:22 am

Hey peppermint eating positively pretty people!!

Very Happy

Yeah I was wondering.....

When I was eating out alot recently ( vacation ), I got a stomach upset. Nausea and miscellania!
    OK, I skipped dinner and just sent Reiki to myself that night using Motor Zanon for removing viruses. The next morning I was 100% OK and back with my appetite and all. Recently I have also been using it on my kids , with the swine flu and all going around!

My Question is:-
    Germs and Viruses are from 'Nature' or god's creation just like any other animal or plant / living thing! - right? ( they were made for a reason! )

So, when I am sending Reiki ( which is an impartial pure energy ) to remove the illness, the same energy is activated or received by me and the germs inside.
    So are we killing the germs? or turning the germs into 'good little gremlins that don't hurt people'??

what happens to the germs?

If Reiki is sent for the 'highest good' , so humans are better than germs so reiki favors humans and kills or 'gets rid of ' germs?
    What is the principle of reiki here??

scratch .. and it's not even hot outside! the question is kinda crazy! drunken
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

An 'AHA' moment with Motor Zanon! Empty Re: An 'AHA' moment with Motor Zanon!

Post by Milarepa Sat May 30, 2009 4:54 am

hehe, this is a good topic. some of us broached this on the facebook group a few months ago. some more directly than others, Very Happy .

If we use Reiki for cancer. Cancer is alive, it's a growth. If we use Reiki for any illness with bacteria, etc, either directly, or indirectly, Reiki is killing it. Course, the very idea of that is blasphemy, hehe, but only, imo, if one isn't clear on what Reiki is, Smile . It's an assumption Reiki is an impartial pure energy, Smile .

Kinda curious, how universal life force energy, can be a catalyst to kill something, hehe.

Course, i can see why my own divine spark might be able to. Since it's primarily to do with me, Smile .

take care
    Wayne
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Sat May 30, 2009 6:35 am

Milarepa wrote: ...Cancer is alive, it's a growth. If we use Reiki for any illness with bacteria, etc, either directly, or indirectly, Reiki is killing it....

However, unlike a virus or bacterium, Cancer is not a an independently existing lifeform.

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat May 30, 2009 8:30 am

[However, unlike a virus or bacterium, Cancer is not a an independently existing lifeform.

Cha-ching!!! Idea

Nice point!!
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki

Post by Rlei_ki Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    Kinda curious, how universal life force energy, can be a catalyst to kill something...

Well, I suppose in a way cancer could possibly be viewed as an example of this.

'Cancer' occurs when, for various reasons, healthy cells mutate (i.e. evolve in a way not conducive to the organism they are part of)

These mutated cells can perhaps be viewed as having somehow become infused with a greater intensity of ULFE than regular 'healthy' cells - they seem to possess a greater vitality - a greater potency than 'healthy' cells, they seem to have a more intense growth rate, and their potential for reproduction/division (and further mutation) is likewise uncontrolled: unlike 'healthy' cells, they commonly have circumvented the 'built-in programming' which limits the number of times a cell can divide before dying
    - essentially 'cancer' cells could be said to have the potential for immortality

- except for the fact that, if unchecked, they would eventually kill the very organism they are part of.

Lifeforce energy, works in mysterious ways...

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat May 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Rlei_ki wrote:

Lifeforce energy, works in mysterious ways...

i'll say. If it kills lifeforce. Independant or otherwise, hehe.

Call me pernicky, i like to label things as they are. a force that can bring death to countless billions of organism's doesn't sound so 'universally' life force. I guess it depends on whether one is a micro-organism, or a larger being. Smile .

anyhow, my whole lifeforce is gonna be centered around Chelsea in about 30 mins, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr....

An 'AHA' moment with Motor Zanon! 109644
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Sun May 31, 2009 1:18 am

Looks like Chelsea could do with a little CKR at the moment... pirat

Anyway, following my view (shared with others) that Reiki is the gift of a Buddha who is pledged to do good for mankind, then of course it makes sense that "life" forms who do not do mankind any good will suffer when treated with Reiki.
    monkey
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun May 31, 2009 1:39 am

Pandora wrote:Looks like Chelsea could do with a little CKR at the moment... pirat

Yeah, it seems to have worked too! hehe.
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:35 am

I explain it like this:

You aren't affecting the virus or the bacteria that's relationship inside your body is having a causal effect on your health.

Its actually a certain chemical imbalance or lack of (weakened) immune system that allows these "bugs" to cause you further damage. Indeed these bugs can cause the chemical imbalance to promote their own life.

All Reiki does is allow you to enhance your own body's chemical equilibrium and immune system to fight off the health threatening infection.

"germs" dying (indeed eating food even) is all part of the natural process of things. Things cease to have present independent life so that others can continue to have present independent life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:10 am