Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Hi from sunny Kent in the U.K. .... well it is at the moment anyway!

rubyberrie
    rubyberrie
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Hi from sunny Kent in the U.K. .... well it is at the moment anyway! Empty Hi from sunny Kent in the U.K. .... well it is at the moment anyway!

Post by rubyberrie Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi there! Just thought I would introduce myself

I live in Westerham, Kent (UK) and I took my Reiki I and Reiki II in 2008.

Apart from treating my 2 cats and the odd occasional Reiki treatment with family, I have not progressed far beyond that.

I recently went back to my Reiki Master as she was holding a Reiki Share as I want to build up my confidence so that I can perhaps start giving treatments to others who sometimes ask me, but due to lack of confidence in the whole treatment process, I often find a way of wriggling out of it!

My Reiki Master has invited me to 'sit in' on a Reiki I day she is holding this coming weekend, mainly so I can refresh my memory on lots of areas I have forgotton, which I am hoping will also help to rebuild my confidence.

This looks a really great forum with some great information and support, so I think I will be re-visiting often.

love and bright blessings to you all Hi from sunny Kent in the U.K. .... well it is at the moment anyway! Icon_biggrin
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Hi from sunny Kent in the U.K. .... well it is at the moment anyway! Empty Re: Hi from sunny Kent in the U.K. .... well it is at the moment anyway!

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 pm

hiya RB,
    Warm welcome to the forum!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Hi from sunny Kent in the U.K. .... well it is at the moment anyway! Empty Re: Hi from sunny Kent in the U.K. .... well it is at the moment anyway!

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:18 am

Welcome rubyberrie cheers

You might want to expand your Reiki
    experience by volunteering Reiki at
    your local Hospital, assisted living,
    hospice,or other locations that you
    might be drawn to. Assisting folks who
    can't manage getting onto a massage
    table is always a good start by doing
    chair Reiki. It works really well with
    elderly folks. They are most appreciative sunny
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Mon May 17, 2010 1:34 am

Hi Rubyberrie, welcome. I do wish I had cats. I remember the effectiveness of Reiki empowered with catupuncture treatments.... kind of gives it an extra boost.

;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:01 am