Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Dragonfly
thehungrycaterpillar
6 posters

Who wants to share freaky experiences??

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Who wants to share freaky experiences?? Empty Who wants to share freaky experiences??

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey Guys,

Who wants to share freaky experiences??

It has to be Spirit or Reiki based or Energy based. Finding a worm in your apple or salad does not count. Laughing
    No, seeing your neighbour half naked and full of energy and spirit does not count either...

here goes:-

I have messed with ouija board and yes, I think it does move! We got freaked out and stopped using it.

One time , on a full moon night, 'something' came out of the crystal ball and we got creeped out and never attempted it again..

( oh please, somebody hold me! pale I am scared...)

So when the kids once wanted to play with the board, I drew reiki symbols on it. they tried and tried, nothing moved. cheers Now they don't go near it.

Ugh, creepy....

Before going to bed, Everyday , I always draw symbols and ask for blessings and protection...

( My feet is so hot )

How about you all?

THC
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Who wants to share freaky experiences?? Empty Re: Who wants to share freaky experiences??

Post by Dragonfly Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 am

We have a spirit entity that occasionally surfaces in our house. It tends to make its presence known in my daughter's closet or the hallway adjacent to her room. I can tell because there is a sudden acrid smell, like something burning, but there is nothing producing that smell (trust me, my husband and I turned the house upside down the first time it happened.) And whatever this spirit entity is, it either feeds on or provokes negative/angry energy from people in the house. It doesn't show up regularly, maybe once or twice a year and seems to be around the same times of year. I asked a friend of mine who can communicate with angels about it, and she said she felt it was "male energy" and had something to do with an anniversary of a loss.

The first time I noticed it, I had just been attuned to Reiki II, so I went through the room (at the time it was our office; I was not yet pregnant with my daughter) and burned some sage, then drew the CKR on each wall, the ceiling and floor and then cleansed the room with Reiki. That smell went away not long after that and didn't return for months. By then I was pregnant. One day I took a nap in my bedroom (next door to my daughter's room) and at some point when I was somewhere between the sleep/wake state, I heard a male voice say something to me. I thought it was my husband but he was on the other side of the house. Later, I realized that it was the spirit entity communicating with me (I don't recall what "he" said.) My husband, myself and my stepson have all felt a presence in the house (primarily the basement) from time to time. My husband and I have noticed that when the entity is present, we have more difficulty communicating with each other, leading to misunderstandings or conflict, which we normally do not have. The last time it was present, I noticed that it impacted my nanny's mood too (although I did not tell her about it, for fear of freaking her out.)

Since this time, we've had a couple of instances of the entity returning and I've followed the same process. I've also asked the assistance of Archangel Michael to help guide the entity to the light because it is still stuck somehow in this plane. I have also directly addressed the entity, urging it to go to the light. The last time this happened, it was in the fall and so far, no more visits. I guess we'll see how it goes. The spiritual protection and love that Reiki provides has made it possible for us to deal with the situation.

Growing up, my mother would have occasional encounters with spirit entities, so this is not entirely new to me.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Who wants to share freaky experiences?? Empty Re: Who wants to share freaky experiences??

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:07 am

[quote="Dragonfly"]We have a spirit entity that occasionally surfaces in our house. It tends to make its presence known in my daughter's closet or the hallway adjacent to her room..........

affraid pale

COOL, I mean... * gulp* - scary!

Wow, serious stuff! Thanks for sharing!

If I were you, I will definitely get one of those EMF gadgets and others to record temp changes and may be get a EMF reading to back it up and get some kind of proof.

It is available online. (and watch ghost hunters...)

I know for sure it is NOT imagination and these things do exist.

There was a time when I used to feel spider web sensations on the back of my head and neck at night. ...lot of little things like that, none of them hurtful or scary!
    But that does not happen anymore.
    I have felt 'something' 'walk' upto me when I asked it to.. ( the crunching - walking noise got closer and closer, I could 'feel' it too )I got so creeped out I don't do those anymore... Shocked

I do not live in fear but I have 3 girls and 2 of them are teenagers... sometimes I need to be able to tell the difference whether they are just been teens or genuinely posessed!!

lol!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Who wants to share freaky experiences?? Empty Topic Split.

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi,
    I split this topic, as the last 20 posts or so, weren't about Reiki, and had no mention of Reiki, Smile .

I'd a what seemed like a freaky expereince once. During a new Reiki technique i was doing, i felt a 'presence' on my right side. It felt cold, and dark. It stayed with me for some days. I got kinda worried about it at the start, and my partner got more worried. These were the days when i had fear within Reiki, and felt i needed all sorts of protection.

The whole thing culminated in what appeared to be demonic possesion. I got a fair bit of help with this with folks who deal with this. To be honest, i got myself caught up in the semi-hysteria, and although the two folks dealing with this for me were telling it as they saw that, that was because they expected to see this kinda thing anyhow. So their reality showed it. I changed my own mindset shortly after this and the whole episode took on another light.

take care
    Wayne
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:49 pm

I remember that, Milarepa -- quite a dramatic experience.

I remember someone saying that as long as you radiate good energy, no fear, that you won't experience nasty entities because you have to vibrate at their level to experience them. Don't know if that's true or not but it makes some sense.

I wondered about splitting the topic because some were related to Reiki and some not. Like a lot of people, I had a sudden increase in experience of the paranormal after I was attuned to Reiki.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Arabella wrote:I remember that, Milarepa -- quite a dramatic experience.

I remember someone saying that as long as you radiate good energy, no fear, that you won't experience nasty entities because you have to vibrate at their level to experience them. Don't know if that's true or not but it makes some sense.

Hiya Arabella,
    Yeah, it was a very dramatic time for sure. I dunno if you remember, but when i shared my experience on Reiki 4 all, some folks kinda took an 'opposite' view than me. Some done this in private also. One in particular, sharon, aka Shakti, said she never uses protection. I thought, we'll how could this be? How come she's ok. I put it to the test then, and dropped all forms of protection. I dunno, is that 18 months or two years ago? I've been perfectly fine ever since. Not one problem. Not one negative expereince. Just the sure-fire knowledge & expereince that 'Reiki' is around me always, and nothing penetrates.

Arabella wrote:
    Like a lot of people, I had a sudden increase in experience of the paranormal after I was attuned to Reiki.

Yeah, i agree. I always had a kinda interest in that kinda stuff, but when we expereince what we do in Reiki, our whole perception opens up to things unseen. I guess this peaks our interest in the kinda things you're talking of?

Take care
    Wayne
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi Wayne,

I remember the event you speak of as well. I had just had my level 2 attunement and was changing, and experiencing many new things at that time.

You`re experience kinda spooked me a little back then.

A few months later, peculiar things happened while treating another at the spa where I worked.
    It was interesting...I was treating a person who made their living by doing psychic readings...I remember everything about the experience, but I don`t really feel like sharing the "scary details". I`m not sure the person I was treating would appreciate it being voiced on a public forum.

I write this to voice the positive outcome for the client, and to relay how control was maintained during the treatment.

A number of strange things happened, and i had a great sense that we(the client and I) were dealing with something not so great, yet focused. In other words it had purpose for lack of a better explanation.

My attitude, and the belief in my soul/heart/mind, was that it could have no affect on me. I was aloof and viewed it in a comical manner to some degree. I wasn`t laughing at it in arrogance. It was more like the humour one would feel when watching a child learn a life lesson, compassion was still present. This attitude prevented fear from slipping into the moment. I was told, or instinctively knew(take your pick), that fear would change the balance, and if this happened, I would be of no help to my client....

Things escalated, there was a turning point, it passed and all was well.

It took my client a little longer than most to re-ground and become mentally clear again. I stayed in the treatment room for about another 20 minutes doing a brief Hatsuri ho meditation,( I thank you and Rob for introducing me to that practice) while she conversed with my friend and owner of the spa.

She made comments in regard to me "driving a presence out of her"...At the time I was in "Reiki Bliss Land" from the amount of energy that had moved through me during the treatment..The ladies were quite animated and excited, yet it made no difference to me, I was floating on a cloud of peace and tranquility.

The next day i got calls from her and my friend who owned the spa. The treatment had made a significant change in her appearance and how she felt...for the positive of course.

I really don`t give these events much thought as there will always be unexplainable things....

Fear is the appropriate response in life sometimes. But in the aforementioned scenario, it would have changed the balance of the situation...Protection is always a response to an assumed threat...

If you believe/know the power of Reiki, fear serves no good purpose when confronted with the unexplainable while treating someone...

Smile RJ
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Reikijim wrote:
    You`re experience kinda spooked me a little back then.

Sorry bout that bro!

Reikijim wrote:
    If you believe/know the power of Reiki, fear serves no good purpose when confronted with the unexplainable while treating someone...

An excellant quote!

Take care
    Wayne
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:30 am

My attitude, and the belief in my soul/heart/mind, was that it could
    have no affect on me. I was aloof and viewed it in a comical manner to
    some degree. I wasn`t laughing at it in arrogance. It was more like the
    humour one would feel when watching a child learn a life lesson,
    compassion was still present. This attitude prevented fear from
    slipping into the moment. I was told, or instinctively knew(take your
    pick), that fear would change the balance, and if this happened, I
    would be of no help to my client....

Aha! I've experienced something similar -- communicating with an entity and having it admit that it wished me ill. Which struck me very funny. I laughed and said something to the effect that I wasn't going to talk to it any more and that it wasn't allowed in my house. But it was very much like, "If you can't play nice, you'll have to go."

I felt completely confident that the balance of power was mine and I had no fear at all. As you say, if I'd been fearful that would have changed things.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 am

Fear is a big factor, for sure. And when one has fear that that kinda thing can happen, as was the case with me, when something does happen it can be automatically assigned to some form of attack. Even when the unknown happens in life, folks can blame some 'attack', Smile .

Only thing i know for sure, since i trusted in Reiki, and cast away everything else, i've had no problems, Smile .

take care
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:29 am

Cool

Fear does not help us relax sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 am

especially when one blames satan for tripping over something... hehe.
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 am

Satan?....Never heard of him?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:40 pm