Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
sheelamalhotra
vijaybali
6 posters

healing other got more result rather than own healing why ?

vijaybali
    vijaybali

healing other got more result rather than own healing why ? Empty healing other got more result rather than own healing why ?

Post by vijaybali Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Dear frineds,
    i put one question for all why, when we heal own self or work for own wish we get less result or required more time but when we heal other we get excillent result why it happend.

is healing is prefect for other or anymethod anybody develop to get good result for own.

thanks
    vj
    sheelamalhotra
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

healing other got more result rather than own healing why ? Empty Re: healing other got more result rather than own healing why ?

Post by sheelamalhotra Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi, Vijay your question is very good. But why are you worried about this you can more power to elborate the light. The question how can heal ourself to balance the mind all results are positive. our thoughts are automatically change.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

healing other got more result rather than own healing why ? Empty Re: healing other got more result rather than own healing why ?

Post by vijaybali Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Jai sachadanand ji,

realy nice to see your response excillent i can't expect great keep it up.

First i welcome you for joining such beautiful and pure site. Now you are member of our team and we are one....

sheelamalhotra wrote:Hi, Vijay your question is very good. But why are you worried about this you can more power to elborate the light. The question how can heal ourself to balance the mind all results are positive. our thoughts are automatically change.

i impressed with your response still i need to read twice to understand meaning great which i feel after read your response it is like that,

this is key to catch the thoughts as we postive as we get result.............
    so anwser is that be postive .................
    that reason i said i impress keep it up you have potential....

by take care
    vj
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:38 am

Healing is more than being positive
    It is making life changes to accomplish
    going deeper within the self to making
    our body's healthier

healing other got more result rather than own healing why ? 850837
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:31 pm

chi_solas wrote:Healing is more than being positive
    our body's healthier

healing other got more result rather than own healing why ? 850837

i will anwser very soon but nice way

keep it up
    vj
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:55 pm

dear chi_solas"]

Healing is more than being positive
    our body's healthier

healing other got more result rather than own healing why ? 850837[/quote]

sometime i saw when i heal for other or myself for common task the other get result faster than me

my question why it happend. here no matter of deep because i used same way for both.

I knew every healing make our body and life healthier but when i am perticular task it happed not me lot of healer which i knew that reason i arise this question.

but whatever mrs malhothra said there is something which can help me to make my own healing better.

keep it up

tx
    vj
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi vijay

I've not posted before on this, but for what it's worth here's my comment:

If you have a specific healing in mind, then Reiki may not work on that. It may not be the best thing for you - your "highest good". There may be other lessons to learn from that condition.

The other thing I'd like to say is that Reiki heals things which are not easily apparent. It might heal your attitude towards something, or something around you which needs healing, or maybe even part of your energy field that you are not aware of.

So it's not necessarily the case that Reiki works slower on you than on others. Because you are self-healing, I believe it's the case that you are working on more layers of yourself than the visible, the superficial or that which is easily perceived. You are healing yourself at deeper, maybe karmic, possibly spiritual levels, whereas someone else maybe getting the superficial stuff and will have to work on themselves to do the deeper stuff.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Very valid post Chris.

I understand what VJ is saying. If i treat a person with a toothache, within a few minutes, the pain is gone. If i do it for myself, it's quite a different story.

I havn't got a reason why, be interested also in others points of view.

Take care
    Wayne
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 am

Pandora wrote:Because you are self-healing, I believe it's the case that you are working on more layers of yourself than the visible, the superficial or that which is easily perceived. You are healing yourself at deeper, maybe karmic, possibly spiritual levels, whereas someone else maybe getting the superficial stuff and will have to work on themselves to do the deeper stuff.

And yet some people explain (excuse?) some absence of identifiable results when working on someone else by suggesting that the reiki was working on a deeper level rather than on more obvious things. This sort of stuff is in "unfalsifiable" form -- just like Freudian psychology, the structure of the explanation doesn't give any basis for learning whether and when the explanation is incorrect. Unfortunately, "unfalsifiable" structures aren't particularly useful for the development of skills.

I'll offer an alternative. I suspect that pain can distract from the practitioner's intention in self-healing. My own experience is that self-healing works quickly if I can maintain intention of having the energy flow through the affected area, notwithstanding whatever pain is already there and whatever intensification of the pain that may occur during the session.
    How to test it? Someone could work on a condition that doesn't involve pain, and see if results of self-healing such a condition are notably similar to, or different from, working on someone else with the same sort of non-painful condition.

Bruce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:34 am

If you check out Milarepa's posting on
    coffee bar, Special people. That's what
    its all about "special people" We are all
    special people with different needs and
    even when we grow up in the same family
    we each experience life within that family
    differently. Basketball

When I was going through my healing journey
    I had a focus to heal cancer. However before
    I got to the end of my healing journey, many
    other health problems began to heal first. I
    became more spiritual along the way, even though
    I grew up in a strong religious home/community
    my spiritual needs were becoming stronger &
    clearer. Looking back I can observe the path of
    my own healing and know that for every client who
    comes my way Reiki is only a tool to assist them
    go beyond the surface of their mind,body,spiritual
    needs. Sometimes a client does not want to go there.
    I have learned that I can coach people, only they
    can heal themselves healing other got more result rather than own healing why ? 850837
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

hai Pandora

I've not posted before on this, but for what it's worth here's my comment:

dear your comment is welcome everytime there no private thing in site it is for all

If you have a specific healing in mind, then Reiki may not work on that. It may not be the best thing for you - your "highest good". There may be other lessons to learn from that condition.

i like it your way it is important

The other thing I'd like to say is that Reiki heals things which are not easily apparent. It might heal your attitude towards something, or something around you which needs healing, or maybe even part of your energy field that you are not aware of.

again great i believe this.

So it's not necessarily the case that Reiki works slower on you than on others. Because you are self-healing, I believe it's the case that you are working on more layers of yourself than the visible, the superficial or that which is easily perceived. You are healing yourself at deeper, maybe karmic, possibly spiritual levels, whereas someone else maybe getting the superficial stuff and will have to work on themselves to do the deeper stuff.[/quote]

great you knew all this

If i add one more thing which said mrs malothra be postive make your reply more stronger because all this thing work when we are postive and not attached to own mean we also treat as a soul not me or i than it work or give better result.

thanks such wonderful reply
    keep it up

dear Milarepa it think it is almost full anwser of my question... May be it help other
    tx
    vj
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:16 pm

dear Bruce

tx for such wonderfull anwser.

vj
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:27 pm

dear chi_solas"]If you check out Milarepa's posting on
    coffee bar, Special people. That's what
    its all about "special people" We are all
    special people with different needs and
    even when we grow up in the same family
    we each experience life within that family
    differently. Basketball

When I was going through my healing journey
    I had a focus to heal cancer. However before
    I got to the end of my healing journey, many
    other health problems began to heal first. I
    became more spiritual along the way, even though
    I grew up in a strong religious home/community
    my spiritual needs were becoming stronger &
    clearer. Looking back I can observe the path of
    my own healing and know that for every client who
    comes my way Reiki is only a tool to assist them
    go beyond the surface of their mind,body,spiritual
    needs.

Sometimes a client does not want to go there.
    I have learned that I can coach people, only they
    can heal themselves
    healing other got more result rather than own healing why ? 850837[/quote]

i need to read trice you article to understand i agree whatever you said and it is shortcut way to explain the thing but some people like me wants roots why it happend than i think we need to explain the thing which our friend done very well.

But you way is short and very clear mean no hurdle of karma and other no need understand what is going behind the door.

tx for sharing such wonderful way it is also important

vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:31 am