Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

how life change with reiki our and what we think we can give to new generation

vijaybali
    vijaybali

how life change with reiki our and what we think we can give to new generation Empty how life change with reiki our and what we think we can give to new generation

Post by vijaybali Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Dear friends,

what your are before reiki and now
    what different you feel will happend future in us.

what we will give to next generation in reiki field which help them or they can move further easily and achieved better than us as lot of senior done .

So you can say what we achieved next fifty year in reiki just give your intution or perception or give goal we can go upto this level .

thanks and regards
    vj
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

how life change with reiki our and what we think we can give to new generation Empty Re: how life change with reiki our and what we think we can give to new generation

Post by Pandora Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Well Vijay, when people ask how Reiki affected me I tell them this:

I have rheumatoid arthritis and am supposed to walk with two sticks, if not use a wheelchair. I don't. The only real sign of the disease is that my hands are deformed, my thumb joints have dropped which means my hands started curling up. This seems to have stopped progressing.

As for the next generation, what better way to promote Reiki than to promote the Reiki principles? Wouldn't it be nice to get them taught in schools?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

how life change with reiki our and what we think we can give to new generation Empty Re: how life change with reiki our and what we think we can give to new generation

Post by Milarepa Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Good post Chris!
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 pm

dear Milarepa,

tell something else we all need of it and should give where we find reiki in 50 years or give your perception or dream it is very important

Keep it up

vj
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:12 am

Chris, you ever tried quantum touch? exceptional for physical ailments. i can email you the offical manual in pdf form. just don't tell anyone else, hehe.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 am

vijaybali wrote:Dear friends,

what your are before reiki and now
    what different you feel will happend future in us.

Hiya Buddy,
    I guess, from what i've saw, Reiki will only improve ones life. As to what may happen in the future, hehe, perhaps we should concentrate on right here now? Smile . It's one of the basics of Reiki. Mindfullness, not being concerned with some imaginary reality, that may or may not materialise.

vijaybali wrote:
    what we will give to next generation in reiki field which help them or they can move further easily and achieved better than us as lot of senior done .

What we can do for the next generation, is, imo, realise our own responsibility, to uncover & dicover all that there is to be within Reiki. This empowers us to pass on what is relveant to Reiki, and this path. We can't dismiss this, simply cause we aren't motivated, or havn't discovered things.

Aside from that, what Chris suggested was good. Course, to say "i'm teaching you Reiki principles" in a school, mightn't go down to well. Yet, those 5 truths aren't only the property of Reiki. So, could be put across whatever way suited. End result is the same.

vijaybali wrote:
    So you can say what we achieved next fifty year in reiki just give your intution or perception or give goal we can go upto this level .

If one wants to move 'up to the next level', first they gotta not be bothered about moving anywhere, hehe. Only when a person ceases to seek for goals, even enlightenment, can things like that occur. So i've been led to beleive, hehe. Course, an exceptional being can decide to go sit under a Bodhi tree, until they had full realization. then again, aren't we all special? Smile

We gotta realise, the end result isn't as much the goal, but the joy of the whole journey often is. In this way, what may happen, or not, is really irrelevant. Come what may, we still sit in meditation, in Reiki, or yoga, etc. Simply for the joy of the activity. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:04 am

Milarepa wrote:Chris, you ever tried quantum touch? exceptional for physical ailments. i can email you the offical manual in pdf form. just don't tell anyone else, hehe.

As it happens I had QT from Graham Crook last year. I had a car crash just before Christmas, and even after the physiotherapy, my right hip still hurt. Graham gave me QT and I could feel my right leg growing from the hip joint. Most odd. It hasn't hurt since though! I'd appreciate the manual if you could spare it. Cheers mate!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:09 am

on it's way Chris! yeah, it's common for bones to realign in even on eQt session. in fact, in the basic workshop, we show some students who have uneven hips (quite a lot of us do), and show them actually becoming level, within minutes.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 pm

dear Pandora

, when people ask how Reiki affected me I tell them this:

I have rheumatoid arthritis and am supposed to walk with two sticks, if not use a wheelchair. I don't. The only real sign of the disease is that my hands are deformed, my thumb joints have dropped which means my hands started curling up. This seems to have stopped progressing.

As for the next generation, what better way to promote Reiki than to promote the Reiki principles? Wouldn't it be nice to get them taught in schools?[/quote]

excillent and i feel your dream will be fulfill in very soon i don't feel it take more than 6 to 7 yrs because it is happening in india now their lot of hospital start to give healing to their clint so demand is increasing when demand increase then definately lot private school start the classes. So it will continue on and one day your intution will become right or you wish will fulfill
    very postive aproach....................

keep it up

Now i come to point my father was also suffered with rheumatoid arthritis (15 yrs agoa)and his hand fingers bended we tried alot but nothing happend than he met some person who suggest him some natural medicine he suggest him to take few tree leaf they found in the forest my father taken that and now he is 73 years healthy and his rheumatoid arthritis gone he has little bended fingure otherwise he is well and in 72 years he is woring and enjoying the life.

So now i am tring what is name of that tree because they are tree plus some bushes who help to cure the rheumatoid arthritis dieses my father told this medicine lot of person and they also cure. I knew only hindi name but don't knew what we say in english because that bushes is not very common. So i need to search the name english.

As soon as i got i will send to you. This another way of kindness of reiki who has given connection to you who lead you to become healthier very soon.

keep it up

vj
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:47 pm

dear melarepa

excillent lovely i impress with such wonderfulway....

Somewhere i am saying intution like pandora said reiki in school and i feel her intution excillent and it is happening.

Why i asked this because this intution give motivation to lot of person and they also start to dream dream is key factor of achievment.

If i saw human success that is totaly start with dream and end with achievment same way if they also do in that way let leave thing than nothing happend..

So dream is key factor which i feel

my dream you can say this generation will take this soul science in such level where people reconise it as science like today science and we have treatment or digonose for lot dieses like today science and you can say reiki healer will also called doctor like today doctor we have also our reseachers, trainner,dispensary. lot of other thing etc. but today we all of them doing all this thing seperately that reason reiki is moving slow but in future everything become very organised

i am seen such great future of reiki.

if i see such great future than what wrong in this. i feel my this dream give lot of motivation to new comer (new healer) and this give postive thought and thought which will give continue movement.
    thanks and regards
    vj
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:05 am

vijaybali wrote:dear Pandora

Now i come to point my father was also suffered with rheumatoid arthritis (15 yrs agoa)and his hand fingers bended we tried alot but nothing happend than he met some person who suggest him some natural medicine he suggest him to take few tree leaf they found in the forest my father taken that and now he is 73 years healthy and his rheumatoid arthritis gone he has little bended fingure otherwise he is well and in 72 years he is woring and enjoying the life.

So now i am tring what is name of that tree because they are tree plus some bushes who help to cure the rheumatoid arthritis dieses my father told this medicine lot of person and they also cure. I knew only hindi name but don't knew what we say in english because that bushes is not very common. So i need to search the name english.

As soon as i got i will send to you. This another way of kindness of reiki who has given connection to you who lead you to become healthier very soon.

keep it up

vj

Hi Vijay

Let me have the hindi name and I'll see if I can find it - I may have it in one of my aromatherapy books.

Cheers and thanks for your help
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:09 am

Vj, just a thought, i see you're doing great in writing in english buddy! You know, this forum lets one write & read in their own language, as far as i know. i think you can change the settings in your profile.

Will get back to your response to me later.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Dear pandora,

Pls. give me your mail id to send the name

tx
    vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:24 am