Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

How to use Reiki to effect positive change in one's life

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

How to use Reiki to effect positive change in one's life Empty How to use Reiki to effect positive change in one's life

Post by Milarepa Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 pm

(split from off-topic subject)

Yes please, feel free to share whaever you want, Smile . Pick a sub-forum area, and if you're not sure which one to write in, just wirte it here, i'll see what one it fits best into.

Look forward to hearing your views!

Take care
    Wayne

Last edited by Milarepa on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    sheelamalhotra
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

How to use Reiki to effect positive change in one's life Empty Re: How to use Reiki to effect positive change in one's life

Post by sheelamalhotra Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 pm

how can i change our life or can i use the all symbols (I and II)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

How to use Reiki to effect positive change in one's life Empty Re: How to use Reiki to effect positive change in one's life

Post by Milarepa Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Hiya,
    Are you asking how Reiki can change your life? What level are you? In level 1 there's techniques such as Nentatsu ho, which is a 'habit treatment'. At level 2, a similar technique is Seiheki Chiryo ho. Also, the more one tends to implement the Reiki principles into their lives, and alongside expereince Reiki, via self-treatment, preferably at least once a day, it tends to change things in a person's life.

Take care
    Wayne
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 am

Milarepa wrote:At level 2, a similar technique is Seiheki Chiryo ho. Also, the more one tends to implement the Reiki principles into their lives, and alongside expereince Reiki, via self-treatment, preferably at least once a day, it tends to change things in a person's life.

Definitely agree with you about the use of level 2 symbols, and certainly about incorporating Reiki (and Reiki principles) into your daily life. I noticed profound shifts over time with Reiki just by practicing it on myself and others regularly. I'm in a much better place in my life - physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally - as a result of Reiki. The changes didn't occur overnight, but when I look back and see how things in my life shifted for the better in sustainable ways, it was pretty clear that Reiki was the catalyst.
    sheelamalhotra
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by sheelamalhotra Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Thanks to all u give me wonderful advice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:16 pm