Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

"International Reiki Day" August the 15th !

Divine Light
    Divine Light

"International Reiki Day"  August the 15th ! Empty "International Reiki Day" August the 15th !

Post by Divine Light Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:25 am

Hi to all of you!

Don't forget that tomorrow is the "International Reiki Day"
    and at that occasion there's the creation of a "Cosmic Healing Bank"

Here's the link with the explanation of that creation and the image chosen by the people on the" Reiki Day Page" and the link with phrase to say:

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=112093714023&id=96367609795&ref=share

I all count on you, to send with all your heart and love, for the highest Good of all.

Thank you in advance.

Love & Light

"International Reiki Day"  August the 15th ! Glits_a3a29bef3707fae44a904f4ae7a17f81

Last edited by Divine Light on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

"International Reiki Day"  August the 15th ! Empty Re: "International Reiki Day" August the 15th !

Post by Pandora Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:17 am

Thanks for this - I'm giving Reiki at a fundraising event for cancer survivors tomorrow so I will be conscious of the Day!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

"International Reiki Day"  August the 15th ! Empty Re: "International Reiki Day" August the 15th !

Post by chi_solas Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:50 am

Thanks for the reminder. sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:30 pm

sorry, i've been so busy DL. I should have placed a sticky or something for you, when we last spoke. Much apologies!
    Divine Light
    Divine Light

Post by Divine Light Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:42 pm

That's alright, dear Wayne, I know how busy you were.

As for you Pandora, it's really a wonderful thing you are doing. may you be blessed for that.

You are welcome Briget!

Have a wonderful Reiki Day!

(and send energy if you have a little moment:
    http://images.imagehotel.net/h1pc0shxyj.jpg )

Love & Light

"International Reiki Day"  August the 15th ! Glits_a3a29bef3707fae44a904f4ae7a17f81
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 am

Reiki Energy sent to those who are open to receiving it sunny
    Divine Light
    Divine Light

Post by Divine Light Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 am

Thank you, Bridget. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 pm