Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

reiki exchange

vijaybali
    vijaybali

reiki exchange Empty reiki exchange

Post by vijaybali Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:06 am

Dear friend,

realy it is nice reiki exchange now i am showing why.

I just join reiki exchage to see what experience i got which i unable to get own healing but i relize reiki exchange is wonderful.

my lot of block work stop to restart and i feel more energetic lot more. But i relize it means lot of thing we cannot heal due to some reason which we donot knew or you can say stop by negativness or created such circustance not understand problem can be heal by other, other healing open those door which is closed and we also not understand it is closed but healing from other open the door and relize the thing this door is closed and now open which we not understand i don't knew why ?

Thanks and regards all of you friends who heal me.

Now i come other area what i got experience to heal other friends mean
    Arabella
    Andy
    chi_solas

i relize some long long time negativeness( dieses or any form) which contine and creating problem and i also relize negativeness of thought which is surround by them and that both are very strong level.Now i cannot say whichone is suffered which thing because i heal all of them same short. this negative is such strong when i finished i feel unbalance my body. but it is ok after 5 minutes.

I explain my experience let see what you say............

But at last thanks and regards all of you

vj
    vijaybali
    Arabella
    Arabella

reiki exchange Empty Re: reiki exchange

Post by Arabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:09 am

VJ,

Thanks for posting!

I'm finding it a little bit difficult to understand exactly what you're saying. I know English is not your first language -- and I can't speak your language at all. So, if it's okay, I'll just say what I though you meant and maybe you can say whether it really IS what you meant?

Here's my understanding of what you said:

You think that, through Reiki exchange, we are able to bring about healing for each other that we can't do for ourselves because we block the healing for ourselves. (That's interesting. I'll have to think about it some more.)

You feel that the Reiki exchange has helped you with some blocked areas you've had and made you more energetic. reiki exchange Icon_cheers

You feel that while performing healing through the Reiki exchange with the three of us that there was something strongly negative around one of us that might have been a disease or some other physical problem and also strongly negative thoughts? And that you aren't sure which negativity came from which one of us or whether both came from one of us?

I've got the last part, I think, that you felt the negativity was so strong that you felt unbalanced by it but recovered quickly.

Have I got that right, VJ? And for the other participants, has anyone else felt anything like what VJ did? I haven't sensed anything like that. (Sheesh! Hope that doesn't mean I'm the source of both!)

Namaste,

Arabella
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:55 am

Thanks Arabella for bringing your
    thoughts to the fore front.

I do not believe that ULFE that we
    use within the Reiki system causes
    harm. I would not participate in this
    thread if I believed in negativity.

I accept only the good that others
    offer.I see the Reiki energy that I
    send being used by the recepiant's
    higher self. I do not aim to heal
    others but to assist them heal
    themselves. sunny
    Arabella
    Arabella

Post by Arabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:53 am

Thanks, Chi_solas!

I didn't understand VJ to say that the energy caused the harm. I guess I thought he was saying that he responded to something he sensed around one of us, not that it injured him but sort-of communicated itself to him? I know I've responded to an ailment someone I was working on had. (Probably I need to set an intention not to pick up things that way.)

Do you think we're channeling energy or that it exists within the individual and we're just helping serve as a focus? I was taught that we channel external energy but I've heard different views.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 am

Arabella wrote:Thanks, Chi_solas!

I didn't understand VJ to say that the energy caused the harm. I guess I thought he was saying that he responded to something he sensed around one of us, not that it injured him but sort-of communicated itself to him? I know I've responded to an ailment someone I was working on had. (Probably I need to set an intention not to pick up things that way.)

Do you think we're channeling energy or that it exists within the individual and we're just helping serve as a focus? I was taught that we channel external energy but I've heard different views.

It could be both ULFE is
    around us and within us bounce
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:04 am

hai chi_solas, Arabella,

I am going to explaining again.

i am explaining what i got and what felt healing of others.

first three week i felt very unconfortable mean lot of tension at home and even my mind (which i don't knew why) .after three week thing start to came in my favour and good thing start to happening and still now better and more better.( with receiving reiki)

When i had started give healing to all of you first week i felt very strong negative around all of them or may some of them because i was doing in oneshot to heal all of them and my experience showed the vibration which i found near all of you very strong negative which also effect on me when i was healing to you. Second and third week heal all of you very normal.

whatever experience i found in your healing that come true mean andy and arabala was suffered same negativeness which i found at the time of healing( firsttime) and it gave new thought we can also judge the person by their vibration.

pls not mind my english.

thanks and regards
    vj
    vj
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:12 am

vijaybali,I always send Reiki Energy
    knowing that I am not the healer. The
    energy will go where its needed. The
    person receiving Reiki is the one
    responsible for their own health. If
    I am facilitating a Reiki session or
    sending Distant Reiki its up to the
    recipient to follow up with good health
    habits, that will further enhance their
    mind, body, and spiritual needs. Negativity
    is a word that I refrain from using when
    I work with Reiki energy.It has been my
    personal experience to set the boundaries
    of my Reiki space with balance, peace, &
    harmony. My clients/recipients feel that
    peace & that helps their healing process.
    I know that other styles of Reiki do pull
    in rituals,& vocabulary that I do not use.
    sunny
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 pm

hai chi_solas

tx

vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:28 pm