Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Dragonfly
Milarepa
6 posters

Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki

Poll

Do you incorporate other healing modalities into your practice?

[ 1 ]
    Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Bar_left6%Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Bar_left24%Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Bar_left41%Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Bar_right [41%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Bar_left29%Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Bar_right [29%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Empty Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki

Post by Milarepa Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 am

give your views on Reiki working alongside, or amalgamted with other modalities, here.
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Empty Re: Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki

Post by Dragonfly Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:37 am

I will sometimes use a couple of the techniques I learned in Pranic Healing, but only if I feel guided to do so.

I also have been doing a lot of work connecting with angels and spirit guides. I have always been intuitive/clairvoyant, and since doing Reiki, more information has been presenting itself to me. I like the work of Doreen Virtue a lot and have been incorporating it with those clients who are open to that type of work in conjunction with Reiki. Really, it's just another way to connect to the same Source, but for those people who were raised in certain religious traditions that believe in the presence of angels, saints or spirits, it can be especially helpful for their healing process to connect with them. I have also started working a little bit with crystals, but don't know a whole lot about them yet.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki Empty Re: Poll regarding other modalites working alongside Reiki

Post by Pandora Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:24 am

I am both a Reiki master and a spiritual healer. I know this is a whole new discussion! But in this thread, I just want to say that when I do Reiki I do Reiki, and when I do spiritual healing, that is what I do. The two practices are different, and so are the two energies.

I am also an aromatherapist and reflexologist. I use crystals but with Reiki (I have received a Crystal Reiki master attunement from Geoffrey Keyte).
    soulangel
    soulangel
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by soulangel Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:29 am

i too am an aromathrapist and incoprate usining crystals from time to time. i especially like including aromatherapy as it open's up the senses even further.

sarah
    KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by KelleyB Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:06 am

IF I ever do use another approach alonside Reiki, whatever it may be, it is only ever with the explicit permission and informed consent of the person I am working with...... Very Happy
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 am

Bridget I have to say what is the differnce between a Reiki master and a spiritual healer??.......to me they are one and the same...
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 am

and to answer the question, no I see no need to use any other modality alongside Reiki.... but some people LIKE to experience body manipulation and are much more receptive to that kind of healing.......I'm qualified in Indian Head massage and Reflexology,...which obviously involve a direct working on the matter of the body aswell as the subtler energy systems.....but if I could do anykind of healing work all day long..it would be on an energetic level and NOT a manipulative matter level....to me ALL healing starts as the energetic level.......

but naturaullay we will come across a more practical material minded people who are more receptive to this approach... do I think it is necessary?? no....... do I think some people need it? yes.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Did you mean me, Shakti?

I've been a spiritual healer since I was born.

However I needed to be attuned to use Reiki.

The two are different.
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:26 pm

did you mean to post this on another thread??
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:52 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:Bridget I have to say what is the differnce between a Reiki master and a spiritual healer??.......to me they are one and the same...

This is the post I was replying to. I couldn't see that Bridget had posted here, so I assumed you were speaking to me, as I had claimed to be both a RM and spiritual healer. OK?
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 am

oops my appologies,,,I mistook you for Bridget...... was a bit drunk last night!! ahaha yes then I was addressing you pandora...

I came to Reiki after been involved with spirituial healing for many years, to me all the Reiki did was inhance what I was already doing.....no difference in the service only a more deeper experience ....
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:49 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:...... was a bit drunk last night!!

Gotta hangover today then?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:25 pm